• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Little late night humor.

GZ24iqGXAAosUK-
People in the future will look back on stuff like this and just shake their head at the stupidity level.
People believed that bloodletting and leeches were cool at one time too.
Society has got to do better.

😂😂😂😂😂😂 WTH is True Value?? Don't think I've ever been in one in my life. The hardware stores around me are booming every time I go in them.
I'm sure people were sad when they stopped making Model T Fords too.
You MAGAs just sit around praying for our economy to crash every day. You all hate this country and everyone in it that looks different than you with a passion.

Yay Kamabla and Joe caused so much inflation revenues are up while income is flat or down for the companies you chose to cite. That’s if revenue is even up same store, or if they’re growing by opening new stores while same store suffer.

I’m assuming those revenue numbers were nominal, not real growth, but don’t care enough to look. Within 30 seconds you could see net income is down.

Love when you post stupid links without understanding anything you’re posting.

People in the future will look back on stuff like this and just shake their head at the stupidity level.

Thats rich coming from one of the biggest supporters of the party of grooming children into mutilating themselves without parents knowing, forced injections of experimental gene therapy, etc.

Reactions: cole854
No problem. Just take money from the antiquated and failing public school system, and send it where it will actually do some good.

That seems obvious.

Yes. Reimagine “public schools” as a partnership that permits parents to choose, rather than a government run entity. Parents that care about their children’s education are choosing non-traditional public education. This is parent-up decision making, rather than government-down decision making. Those in Kentucky who desire power over our lives are fighting the constitutional initiative with lies. Surprised? I did not think so. Typical of them.

"Society" as a whole is fine. It is the outliers and infiltrators, such as yourself, that are the problem.

Think of a pond....below the surface you have an entire ecosystem of life....plants, fish, turtles, etc. And unless you take care of that properly, you begin to see that moldy scum filled substance floating across the top of the pond....that defines you and your ilk which end up causing problems. This is what Biden/Harris have done....they have let the pond scum form across our wonderful country, and the problem needs to be eradicated.

Agreed. Drag shows full of trannies with kids on-hand and boys playing as girls during sporting events truly suck.

Agreed. Drag shows full of trannies with kids on-hand and boys playing as girls during sporting events truly suck.
I actually agree with you that those situations are inappropriate.... They just don't end in death and carnage like Far Right Wing gun policy.
I've said it many times. The extremists in both parties are bad for America.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
"Society" as a whole is fine. It is the outliers and infiltrators, such as yourself, that are the problem.

Think of a pond....below the surface you have an entire ecosystem of life....plants, fish, turtles, etc. And unless you take care of that properly, you begin to see that moldy scum filled substance floating across the top of the pond....that defines you and your ilk which end up causing problems. This is what Biden/Harris have done....they have let the pond scum form across our wonderful country, and the problem needs to be eradicated.
So please let me know exactly what policy am I an extremist on??
Speaking of policies... The right leaning WSJ sure ain't happy about Trump's policies.

L

which is why I don’t understand how the race could be remotely close according to polls. Is America this stupid?
Yes, a lot of the country is in fact that stupid. They are trained to believe their teachers and the media and both of those groups have told that them Trump is in fact evil incarnate. These people worship at the altar of abortion and climate change and would gladly vote for their lives to cost 3x as much while crime skyrockets due to the coddling of criminals and importing the third world into our country than vote for Trump.

All emotion, zero logic.

Yes, these people are that dumb.

Reactions: Catman100
Armed militia hunting FEMA yet no one has been arrested?

Did the armed militia have on matching khakis, dark shirts and white face coverings while claiming to be some right wing group?
Apparently one guy said something online and that turned into NBC reporting trucks of armed militia.

These are the people the left take as the gospel to create their entire world view. That’s a corporate media network with a major megaphone; not some blogger.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Yes.

The media runs the election and a great deal of our society are too effing lazy to do real research to understand the facts. It’s too easy to listen to the pundits spout off. They are like celebrities to them. A true enemy of free America.

Throw in Hollywood and mega stars like Taylor Swift and her ilk and the influence is everywhere. The left has the bully pulpit. Always will.

It takes actual will, determination and most of all….common sense to figure out who is or isn’t right for the position. Its getting harder and harder to overcome the lazy electorate.
Our form of government requires an informed voting base. The left realized that was a threat to their power, so they have done all they can to grow an obedient voting base. And it’s been highly successful with that bully pulpit you reference.

It's all about his policies right?

Apparently one guy said something online and that turned into NBC reporting trucks of armed militia.

These are the people the left take as the gospel to create their entire world view. That’s a corporate media network with a major megaphone; not some blogger.
Thanks Trump. Way to lead America. 🤡

But it's all about policy with you clowns right?? The WSJ is known for being far left...right??

This person is in Congress.
I understand that everyday is a campaign event when you’re in government, but there the actual f*ck do these people get these ideas? Outside of the fake Fed roaming circus, where is said white supremacy? I’m serious. I travel a ton and have yet to been anywhere controlled by/taken over/run by these nefarious white supremacists. And I’ve certainly not seen video coverage of them taking over apartments or towns.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
"The states might need to come up with more money for their programs as a result."
Thank you for posting this link.

Florida is one of the four states mentioned and I see this article as a positive for school choice. School choice is wildly popular in the state, especially among minorities. Florida has 3.4 million Blacks and 5.3 million Hispanics. The schools serving this population have all improved since school choice was enacted.

Funding is not a problem because due to conservative leadership the state has a 21 billion dollar surplus.

I have provided a link that breaks down the opportunities for all students. I would strongly suggest Kentucky pass any amendment that would provide school choice. School choice makes better teachers and those that are not good are weeded out. It also takes the power from the enemy of public education. the Teacher's Unions.

You know what the educated elite called that, back in the day? Science.

The downplaying of illegal crime in the country has been going on for decades. Reason one million to hate the media and many of our federal agencies.

All three are confirmed illegal aliens

Selvin and Erick crossed the Mexican border illegally in 2021, and both turned themselves in to Border Patrol. They were told to call for a court date but never showed.

In 2023, Jesersson crossed the border and was given a court date for 2028

The downplaying of illegal crime in the country has been going on for decades. Reason one million to hate the media and many of our federal agencies.

All three are confirmed illegal aliens

Selvin and Erick crossed the Mexican border illegally in 2021, and both turned themselves in to Border Patrol. They were told to call for a court date but never showed.

In 2023, Jesersson crossed the border and was given a court date for 2028
01J9V7ATTZ6SYRFC6V88X4EE9D.jpeg

I don't think FCPS still does "busing", in the 70's sense of the word. Because it was a disaster for all concerned.

Honestly, KY school districts could save a ton of money, if they just cut out school transportation completely. It's not legally required.
School transportation should be eliminated everywhere. Ever see a full school bus these days? Most of them have 4 or 5 kids on them. 90% of kids are dropped off by Mommy these days.
How much could a school district save if they weren't running empty school buses twice a day?

Armed militia hunting FEMA yet no one has been arrested?

Did the armed militia have on matching khakis, dark shirts and white face coverings while claiming to be some right wing group?
Think I saw an article yesterday where one guy was arrested.

It's as simple as this... the lies, the inculcated mass delusion shared by our resident leftists is simply used ot continue the grift.

It's not Her handouts that you need to succeed: it's for them to stop wasting so much of what they take from you.

Anybody seen/heard when Trump is supposed to be on Rogan? Saw where both said that it's going to happen...but when?

You dolt. The death and carnage isn't caused by the "gun policy".

The extremists on the left are in charge of the country.

Your ignorance is off the charts.
The refusal of the gun suckers to enact common sense gun restrictions for mentally ill people and red flag laws to remove guns from the homes of mentally unstable teens is absolutely a cause for death and carnage.
It's fine if you wanna stand by your opinion but it's not backed up by the facts.

Sooo, I forced myself to stomach a segment of Morning Joe this morning. I find it’s a good way to see where the libs’ heads are at from time to time. Today there was a blatantly noticeable change of drivel away from the 24/7 Trump bashing, and instead 15 straight minutes of various guest political analysts rattling off everything they think Kamala isn’t doing quite right, or what they think she should be saying and doing at this juncture. Hmm…

Then this evening I hear Kamala has suddenly agreed to an interview on Fox News. Hmmmmmmm….

Sure seems like Team Kamala is feeling some desperation creep in. No way in hell she would take an interview on Fox News at this juncture if her camp felt she was in good shape in the states where it matters. This, along with the entirety of the liberal press trying to guide her on everything they think she should say and do, tells me her presidential bid is tanking with every passing day.
pre recorded interview. with bret baeir. what does that tell you?

The refusal of the gun suckers to enact common sense gun restrictions for mentally ill people and red flag laws to remove guns from the homes of mentally unstable teens is absolutely a cause for death and carnage.
It's fine if you wanna stand by your opinion but it's not backed up by the facts.

Ummmm, you know that there are already laws to address this, right? As usual, you want redundant laws passed, when the problem is one of enforcement, not legislation.

Take a break, come back later, and do better.

For any NASCAR fans here.....

Like what the guy said who wrote the article.....

'Hilarious. Watching the lefty's melt because JD Vance was at the driver's meeting has been exactly as unhinged as I'd hoped when I heard he was gonna be there.

The most original response I've seen?
Keep politics out of NASCAR!

Yeah, OK! Sure. Easy. Literally every other sport is woke as hell and insufferable and displaying End Racism signs in the end zone like it's 1853, but NASCAR can't have JD Vance in the garage area before a race?'
They should have thought of that before they tried to turn a loop at the end of a garage door rope pull into a "noose" intended to intimidate Bubba Wallace. Nevermind that all the other garage door pulls had one too. Sent 13 Feds there to investigate that BS.

My wife and I have been enjoying our trip to Switzerland; arrived Sat 10/12, return Mon 10/21.

It’s good to get away from the political stuff on TV. Still staying plugged in to this board and my X account. I see Sam is still being Sam…

Reactions: Catman100
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT