POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah, okay, so the people who came here and created the modern world, were "shameful" and "spread disease" and "stole land" but the low IQ, government dependent, and often violent savages that are being flown here are good and they're not "stealing" this country?

No one should apologize for creating everything that these POS enjoy daily by coming here.

I'm also tired of this "waaah, they stole the land" and portraying natives as some unified and peaceful people. There was no government. These tribes killed each other and conquered land from one another. But only whites are taught to feel bad about victory in fighting over land like every place that has ever existed.

This would be like asking to celebrate the runner-up to the Super Bowl from 1968 and demanding the winner apologize and feel shame. Eff off.

By the way, this shows how far gone the left is. The fact that you can be the candidate for this country while trashing its heritage and origin and the ancestors of the majority of your population all while praising foreigners and wanting to replace you, speaks volumes about the current Democrat Party.
They want to replace "Evil Colonizers" by Colonizing the country.

Completely wrong instincts. Kamala has been trying to hide as much as possible, not go on record so there’s nothing to critique. Just cruise into Election Day on vibes without having to talk policy. The debate is Trump’s big chance to pin her down and get her looking stupid in front of the American people. Giving her any excuse to back out would be a huge gift.
Ah, yes.

GZ2WsDsWAAkGLyL

Thanks for some clarification as I am undecided and unknowledgeable about this issue.

Is there a plan in place by the state legislature (if it passes) to move toward vouchers? Giving them more control sounds like a mistake UNLESS this vote moves the voucher issue forward.
KY Supreme Court has ruled multiple times that the KY Constitution says no public money can be spent on any schools but "common" schools, meaning monopoly public schools only. That excludes transportation to non public schools. This amendment removes that constitutional restriction & leaves it to the Legislature to decide how & where to allocate our tax money for education.

I think your position/knowledge level on the subject is why many Trump supporters & conservatives aren't currently supporting it. It's a dam shame.

Last edited:
It would be so much easier to fix the public schools.
  1. Require legal status to attend - which would get rid a ton of these foreigners who can't speak the language which impacts the education of American kids.
  2. Push the kids who have severe learning disabilities requiring significantly more time from the teacher to special education classes.
  3. Expel kids who start fights / cheat / continually disrupt classes.
  4. Set up real honors classes again that you have to test well to get in.
Basically, what they did from the 50's through the 90's. Not hard.
Not to me. Parents would fix schools with freedom to choose. Much more likely to get change that way than keeping monopoly schools.

The problem is, she is just preaching the mantra that's been indoctrinated into the last couple of generations of kids through the corrupted education systems. So while the majority of us can see the danger in those remarks, today's millennials and Gen Z are all onboard with collapsing our country as we know it to usher in their Marxist Commie ways.
Regarding millennials, it's overwhelmingly the women who vote Democrat. I think it's somewhere like nearly 70% of female millennials are Democrat whereas the men are about 50/50, 45/55 Dem.

Women are overwhelmingly emotional and low info voters and they're the primary voting bloc of the Democrat Party, simplifying everything to be about abortion. Our education system is overwhelmingly women thus creating more and more little foot soldiers for the left. Then the left has focused on race hustling and pandering to the black community by telling them how much they're owed and they're victims, and then for the last few decades, have imported government dependent people here to overwhelm any opposition.

Demographics matter. The voting public is comprimsed of informed people. It's tribalism. With one party controlling media, entertainment, and academia, it's no wonder thing is why things are the way they are.

Just like everything else, he has no plan or no actual policy for anything. Just word salad. How is this idiot and Kamala the only 2 options we have in this country? It’s unreal.
Meanwhile, you tell 'em, Donald. :p

This cannot be ignored or denied. This is clearly what is occurring. How many times have we seen this over the last year where a non-white criminal kills a white person and then a Democrat judge either finds them incompetent to stand trial, give them low bail, or release them.

They are continuing to make it legal to kill white people without going to prison.

ALL OF THEM ARE DEMOCRAT JUDGES!
Thank You George Soros.

You're not fixing this with the ideological left in control. We are in a current state where math is racist, where you can no longer fail, we're getting rid of ACT/SAT scores, and we can no longer have academic honors because it makes "some" feel bad.

When ideologues don't get the result they want through natural order, we must get rid of the standards and mandate the result they want.
It's called the dumbing down of America.

So do I vote yes on this or is it going to be one of those oddly worded issues on the ballot meant to trick you into voting the opposite of what you really should.

Its definitely tricky. Iirc you vote yes if you are in favor of the amendment allowing essentially school choice.

If im wrong someone please correct me. I havent yet saw the wording.

Unfortunately it isn't. The schools getting the money rather than the parents receiving vouchers and the schools reducing the parents' direct costs is not the answer. That's why they changed it. Hopefully the schools will reduce costs for the parents.

Without putting the voucher in the hands of the parents, I don't know that this will do what we were hoping it will. Im hoping it's not just another way that the system can be abused by administrators

If the money is tied to enrollment, it will achieve the same outcome. Even more efficiently imo, to the extent government and efficient can be used in the same sentence.

Ghost writing kamabla’s book so she could get her disguised bribe would have been one of the easiest jobs in the world. Could have just smeared shit on the pages.

The one single thing you couldn’t do is plagiarize to write a book no one would ever read. The only time anyone would look at the words of if they were trying to take her out politically.

When there’s no accountability, like we see with democrats, the incompetence is amazing.

If interest is deductible, they're no paying it. Duh.

Anyone with any sense knows a 1% loan for money is a great deal as you can invest at a greater return. So yes, the rich would/do pay 1% for a loan over cash. You have an investment problem.
If interest is deductible, then that person can purchase more stuff. That generates more revenue, employment, etc.

But it seems like you think the fed govt, or any gov't, can spend that money better than citizens.

You have a knowledge problem.

Private schools - if given public money - will only raise tuition even further.

So? You are still paying x dollars like you were before. If it went down that way, how is Wayne worse off? Regardless, the public money should follow the child. If a group/school wants to add to the public money, they should be able to.

Might improve selection as private schools might be able to be started/funded in these counties now.

That is what will happen. There won’t be a stagnant total of schools. If the current established total of schools raise their tuition, so be it. It doesn’t affect me. I’ll worry about my plate.

My public district spends $13000/child. If my church can receive half of that, we are opening a school.

Basically, what they did from the 50's through the 90's. Not hard.

You do realize who’s running the current show? It’s not in their interest to do any of that.

The people that could bring about change and bitch the loudest already pulled their kids from public school. That trend isn’t changing either.

Oh, and stop passing kids on to the next grade when they haven't applied themselves

Impossible now. If you thought this system was messed up before Covid, watch out. This shitshow is just getting started.

Those preK-2 kids that were taught to read/write during Covid are now upper elementary/middle school. The mask bullshit has consequences. When you can’t see your teacher’s face, it’s kinda big deal. Add to that trying to learn over a Chromebook at home.

In my wife’s grade level, there are 15-20% that cannot read a complete sentence. New concepts are still being thrown at these kids at the same rate like it was pre March 2020. I can’t imagine being a lost child like these are.

The number has grown so large that admin doesn’t know what to do. The problem is too big to hide, but it’s mostly shrugged shoulder time.

Last edited:
Regarding millennials, it's overwhelmingly the women who vote Democrat. I think it's somewhere like nearly 70% of female millennials are Democrat whereas the men are about 50/50, 45/55 Dem.

Women are overwhelmingly emotional and low info voters and they're the primary voting bloc of the Democrat Party, simplifying everything to be about abortion. Our education system is overwhelmingly women thus creating more and more little foot soldiers for the left. Then the left has focused on race hustling and pandering to the black community by telling them how much they're owed and they're victims, and then for the last few decades, have imported government dependent people here to overwhelm any opposition.

Demographics matter. The voting public is comprimsed of informed people. It's tribalism. With one party controlling media, entertainment, and academia, it's no wonder thing is why things are the way they are.

The reason why the younger male numbers are so high for Dems is that they are prey for tail, or begging and praying for tail, instead of hunting it. It's amazing how many males born after 1980 I've seen that can barely talk to women much less get a date. They have no skills. No depth. No cahones.

The only way most will ever date is if they manage to be within reach of a female coworker or classmate on the rebound. Maybe that's why they identify with the cackling hyena. They're scavengers not hunters. They're subservient instead of leaders. We had those in the 60s and 70s, but not to the vast extent they exist today.

They are afraid to disagree with a female. They're afraid to walk away from a bad relationship/date. They just want to sit on the couch making podcasts all day trying to get a response from anyone

So? You are still paying x dollars like you were before. If it went down that way, how is Wayne worse off? Regardless, the public money should follow the child. If a group/school wants to add to the public money, they should be able to.

That is what will happen. There won’t be a stagnant total of schools. If the current established total of schools raise their tuition, so be it. It doesn’t affect me. I’ll worry about my plate.

My public district spends $13000/child. If my church can receive half of that, we are opening a school.

You do realize who’s running the current show? It’s not in their interest to do any of that.

The people that could bring about change and bitch the loudest already pulled their kids from public school. That trend isn’t changing either.

Impossible now. If you thought this system was messed up before Covid, watch out. This shitshow is just getting started.

Those preK-2 kids that were taught to read/write during Covid are now upper elementary/middle school. The mask bullshit has consequences. When you can’t see your teacher’s face, it’s kinda big deal. Add to that trying to learn over a Chromebook at home.

In my wife’s grade level, there are 15-20% that cannot read a complete sentence. New concepts are still being thrown at these kids at the same rate like it was pre March 2020. I can’t imagine being a lost child like these are.

The number has grown so large that admin doesn’t know what to do. The problem is too big to hide, but it’s mostly shrugged shoulder time.
One of my kids was in preschool when they shut down for COVID. Then their kindergarten year was remote until February of 2021. Then it took well into 2022 to get the mask mandate bullshit finished. This had negative effects that was less detrimental to their older sibling. I had to spend hours each night to get them better at reading and writing to be caught up to where they would've been if not for the government's interference.

Many teachers will tell you that it had a huge negative effect on the development of kids during that time period especially for kids who did not know how to read or write and need to see a teacher's mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT