POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty fair assessment. JD was smooth and Walz was a little shaky at times. I think JD is also just a better debater and liar than Walz.
JD saying Trump saved Obamacare is flat out laughable. He tried to kill it repeatedly and would have if not for John McCain. But JD sounded good lying about it.
Walz sounded like an idiot defending his China trips and they never called him out on his military fabrications.
They are both liars.
JD is just better at it.
That said, I think JD is making a mistake if he becomes a Trump chump. He is very intelligent and could be a potential Presidential candidate with his political skills.
The best thing that could happen to him is to lose this election before becoming too tainted from Trump and run again as a mainstream Republican 4 years from now.
MAGA is just too extreme and divisive to run the national government imo.
Stay tuned on Walz and his future prospects. Meanwhile,

GZyi29taoAA1wkm

'However, a source close to the Trump campaign told The Daily Mail there was no assassination attempt.
It appears Vem Miller just had firearms in his vehicle and did not have any plot to assassination President Trump.'

Obama gave all the documents to the archives who then moved the non classifed ones to Chicago. That is how it works now. They are using the warehouse to digitize all the documents for the library. Trumpsters are just immune to reality.

** Chi-Raq Alert **

** Chi-Raq Alert **

Luxury Leftism is about you making you feel good about you. Never mind that your Luxury views only harm those you profess to want to help. But then reality bites you in the ass.

I watched the whole 2hr plus of that. Takeaways: They are both so close to being red-pilled. Jillian Michaels is dumber than dirt. I mean Shins level dumb. Was disappointed they didn't get "closer". I was hoping....

So the third Trump assassin was released from jail for just $5000 bail.... Maybe Dore can explain the legal system to us because we always wrongly assume this stuff looks shady and then he says we just don't know how court works...
Seeing new reports that this is all blown out of proportion. Some are saying the guy is a Trump supporter who was targeted by the Sheriff because of some other issue. I'd say 48 hour rule on this one.

Tim Walz is so cooked. It’s to post 7 now and even Tim and Gwen admitted taking a gay student to an Indigo Girls show.

Now here is the the exchange from the molested 14 yr old who was convinced by Tim Walz that the molested student was gay.

• Wow
Reactions: Lost In FL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT