POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Read an article a few months back that said that domestic abuse in same sex couples is higher than heterosexual couples.
Of course it is. Because the power difference isn’t present. If a dude hits a chick, that’s bad. If a dude hits another dude, he possibly deserved it lol.

Yeah, what do they all have in common? You just happened to pick some of the Blackest cities in the country? There are literally hundreds with Democratic leadership, but your meme-lords single out those three…
You draw the race card like a GD gun.

Negative.

Reactions: SDC888 and mdlUK.1
Mike Pence has been walking like his sack is so enormous that he can barely restrain it. Whatever Trump said to him, he has been on fire for two weeks now.

Watching body language, not in a fake Fox News sort of way but in a very skilled poker player sort of way in that I am very good at reading people... looks like no love is lost between Kamala and Michelle Obama?

Barack is the single greatest specimen of a human being to be a politician of all time. You can't equip a person any better to be President physically. He exudes class and dignity while also decency and humility. An advertising agency's dream. He has literally stolen all the mojo out of Bill's once formidable arsenal like a vampire.

With Joe I just keep my fingers crossed. Every step he goes down and every microphone he approaches I am constantly expecting some spectacular flub. Hopefully that will fade.
GZj4LPJXEAU9dBG

2 of the named 3 are in the top 10 of your own linked list...
Depends on the list.

Wikipedia

Detroit - 3
Philadelphia - 39
Milwaukee - 40.

We can debate sources this all day, but bottom line: "You just happened to pick some of the Blackest cities in the country"

I'm not arguing with your little ass any further.

To my view, Schedule F of Project 2025 would be a disaster for this country, if ever implemented.
Current polling data that I saw, subject to verification (of course), is that only 4% of the nation support it.
Carry on ...

Very true. They interviewed people outside Kamala’s rally in NC today and over and over they said the reason they were voting for Kamala was because she wasn’t Trump. These petulant scum will gladly watch four more years of war wars just to stop a man they hate. Incredibly irresponsible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT