POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sense some involuntary reparations coming from his neighborhood soon.

I live in what most people here would consider a "bad neighborhood", for a couple of reasons:

It wasn't this bad when I bought this house.

I've always bought "down" when it comes to my homes (refused to spend more than 20 percent of my gross income on a mortgage payment, and I only got to 20 percent one time, which was my first home)/not concerned with what my possesions say about me.

I have zero hesitation when it comes to making it known that I am NOT the victim you're looking for. Not to imply that I'm a badass etc. but I am definitely "not worth what's coming your way" if you think I AM a mark.

And there is ZERO chance that I'm letting someone case another house from my driveway/yard etc.

Last edited:
The internet "service" will be free through the end of year.

The equipment will NOT be free. However, there are government programs already in place to cover the initial costs. Instead of criticizing Musk, people should be grateful that they're not going to have to wait for the government to put a geosynchronous satellite in place to facilitate connectivity for those areas. Because, well, they CAN'T. Because they're inept...

It's a stupid fake video from last year that gets reposted fairly often. It was a protest in Vienna. Maga morons like to reuse it for each new conspiracy.
Fast-forward to the real world.

GZnRzRZWYAQ5fCo

It’s been forever since I’ve posted here regularly, mostly because 6-7 pages a day of mostly crap posting is very difficult to keep up with.

So the Sam Bowie village idiot guy:

- thinks Trump/supporters denied the election, but completely ignores that he and Dems went all in on Trump being illegitimately elected and a Russian asset and spent 4 years/untold billions/total undermined democracy. I mean, this wasn’t that long ago, we all remember. Total frauds, all of you.

- thinks inflation is down, clearly doesn’t understand how all this works. The rate of growth has decreased, but the damage is done and we clearly are not “down” to pre Harris/Biden levels.

You are either all in on propaganda or have no clue what you’re talking about…..and I’m not sure which is worse.

The louder Democrats say you are doing something, the more they are doing it themselves.

I live in what most people here would consider a "bad neighborhood", for a couple of reasons:

It wasn't this bad when I bought this house.

I've always bought "down" when it comes to my homes (refused to spend more than 20 percent of my gross income on a mortgage payment, and I only got to 20 percent one time, which was my first home)/not concerned with what my possesions say about me.

I have zero hesitation when it comes to making it known that I am NOT the victim you're looking for. Not to imply that I'm a badass etc. but I am definitely "not worth what's coming your way" if you think I AM a mark.

And there is ZERO chance that I'm letting someone case another house from my driveway/yard etc.
I grew up dirt poor, so I wasn't born into money and I am only middle class now. but I have only made payments on 2 things in my life: my first house and after I went into business, my CPA talked me into leasing a truck. I guess it was a good business decision, but it ate at me the whole time. If I want something, I save till I can buy it or I lower my "want" to something cheaper.

Kamala didn’t register to vote until 29 which was also when she was messing with Willie Brown.

Very weird for an apparent activist to not even register to vote til she was almost 30.

Tried a total of 8 cases as a lawyer (two cases in SF before deciding to run for office as of 2003).

Never had a job in the private sector ever.

Got put on the Unemployment Appeals Board by Willie, a part time job that gets you a six figure job. Then got another part time gig of a couple days of a month on the medical assistance commission. Got an additional $400K from these bogus board assignments. Got a BMW from Willie Brown as well. He also got her a fancy apartment below market rent as well.

She has also changed the pronounciation of her name multiple times. Shape shifter. She was 'black' when it was convenient in SF then changed again as Indian. Then swapped back multiple times.

Last edited:
Nails it again, especially on @Dionysus444 support for gender apartheid

As always with Maher, heavy on moralizing, light on facts. Was that UN partition plan fair, reasonable, and proportioned? Did what would become Israel stick to that plan? Or did they just take everything with bloody force? Huh, almost like they just wanted the land for their lebensraum. Where is this Palestinian state for the locals as proposed in that partition plan? Whatever happened to that? Oh, settlements. Got it. Colonies.

Kamala didn’t register to vote until 29 which was also when she was messing with Willie Brown.

Very weird for an apparent activist to not even register to vote til she was almost 30.

Tried a total of 8 cases as a lawyer (two cases in SF before deciding to run for office as of 2003).

Got put on the Unemployment Appeals Board by Willie, a part time job that gets you a six figure job. Then got another part time gig of a couple days of a month on the medical assistance commission. Got an additional $400K from these bogus board assignments. Got a BMW from Willie Brown as well. He also got her a fancy apartment below market rent as well.

She has also changed the pronounciation of her name multiple times. Shape shifter. She was 'black' when it was convenient in SF then changed again as Indian. Then swapped back multiple times.
Looks stellar. Black woman getting law degree. Earned a nice salary and a Beamer.

Dumpie inherited millions. He stiffed more contractors than anyone. He filed bankruptcy more than JD Vance sucked cock in the trailer park.

Looks stellar. Black woman getting law degree. Earned a nice salary and a Beamer.

Dumpie inherited millions. He stiffed more contractors than anyone. He filed bankruptcy more than JD Vance sucked cock in the trailer park.
Or the other way to look at is, someone never worked in the private sector and was a side ho for a corrupt mayor and got placed on boards to show up two days a month for six figs because she was sleeping with him.

The other guy actually worked in the private sector, created things, turned a business into a global brand. I find that more impressive than giving BJs. But that's me.

I think it's quaint that you described them as earned. Bless your heart.
The mind of a leftist is truly something to study.

Worthy of praise? - Career politician who never worked in the private sector, glorified prostitute for a married politician. Getting rich from public service and selling favors.

Worth hating? Working in the private sector, creating homes or products, actually creating jobs, and not needing public office for wealth.

My buddy who lives in Louisville, had affordable housing put in his subdivision a few years ago. Crime has become worse.

He just sent me a video of a future doctor/scholar with a shirt covering his mouth as he casually was in my buddy’s driveway scoping the house next door even with the motion light lighting up the whole area.

No peace can be had. GD, Democrat Party is a cancer to this country, intentionally ruins cities, neighborhoods, allows crime to be rampant and criminals to be emboldened.

I did assure my friend to not worry though and that diversity is our strength.
We have farmland at the end of our subdivision street. It's been sold to build apartments and a few houses. I look for the same to happen when it's done.

In 2000, Willie Brown asked Kamala to take a break from her city attorney's office and do some work for Amos Brown, a notorious race hustling pastor who was running for re-election for the board of supervisors. She was paid as a political consultant but she never registered. She was paid $10K, called out on it and she played dumb about it.

Different rules for Dems.

When she ran for DA in SF, if you agreed to cap your spending of $211K in 2003, you got a statement published in the voter guide that is mailed to all half a million registered voters saying you confined yourself to that spending cap. Like a level playing field, a gold star, saying you aren't engaging in cronyism and what not.

She agreed to it and signed it under penalty of perjury. Kamala who started out in this campaign third behind her boss Terrence Hallinan and Vic Fazio. She was getting no traction. Kamala was saying she was going to be tough on pot. Well, a pot activist was pouring over campaign records and realized Kamal had raised over $300K and spent over that. Activist went to the other candidates and they filed an ethics complaint. By the end of the election, Kamala had spent over $600K, triple the amount she was allowed.

But played dumb and those on the ethics comission who got their position cause of Willie Brown, she got them to look the other way. That was a crime.

She also took tens of thousands of dollars from slumlords which she was supposed to be regulating.

Last edited:

Everything about her is fake and for show. Shes literally some spokes model that puppet masters use as the face of whatever office they want to control. Shes so fake and her character such a lie, it wouldn't shock me at all if she wasn't even born in the us.

Shes so insanely stupid i see no way she actually passed what people say is a difficult California bar. Hell any bar for that matter because theyre all hard. So no doubt strings were pulled for ber to pass.

I guarantee there is no video footage of her actually in a courtroom anywhere, because she instantly becomes incoherent without a teleprompter. Not exactly a good trait for a trial lawyer especially not in criminal trials with very little discovery.

Then somehow she gets chosen well in advance as a vp lock, which we could see in the email leaks it was decided by well more than a year in advance. The power brokers put her with china joe despite her being wildly unpopular and incompetent.

So we know everything about her is a lie and projection. That isnt the question. The question really is - who is the one powering kamala brand? It isnt willie brown, because he clearly isnt that powerful. However in the midst of her trysts with him and others, she obviously met a powerful person(s) that bootstrapped her entire life including making sure she was selected for that vp ticket despite providing absolutely zero value and, if anything, being an anchor.

So who pulled all these strings for her over all these years?

My buddy who lives in Louisville, had affordable housing put in his subdivision a few years ago. Crime has become worse.

He just sent me a video of a future doctor/scholar with a shirt covering his mouth as he casually was in my buddy’s driveway scoping the house next door even with the motion light lighting up the whole area.

No peace can be had. GD, Democrat Party is a cancer to this country, intentionally ruins cities, neighborhoods, allows crime to be rampant and criminals to be emboldened.

I did assure my friend to not worry though and that diversity is our strength.

Did he consider that he might be a racist?

Everything about her is fake and for show. Shes literally some spokes model that puppet masters use as the face of whatever office they want to control. Shes so fake and her character such a lie, it wouldn't shock me at all if she wasn't even born in the us.

Shes so insanely stupid i see no way she actually passed what people say is a difficult California bar. Hell any bar for that matter because theyre all hard. So no doubt strings were pulled for ber to pass.

I guarantee there is no video footage of her actually in a courtroom anywhere, because she instantly becomes incoherent without a teleprompter. Not exactly a good trait for a trial lawyer especially not in criminal trials with very little discovery.

Then somehow she gets chosen well in advance as a vp lock, which we could see in the email leaks it was decided by well more than a year in advance. The power brokers put her with china joe despite her being wildly unpopular and incompetent.

So we know everything about her is a lie and projection. That isnt the question. The question really is - who is the one powering kamala brand? It isnt willie brown, because he clearly isnt that powerful. However in the midst of her trysts with him and others, she obviously met a powerful person(s) that bootstrapped her entire life including making sure she was selected for that vp ticket despite providing absolutely zero value and, if anything, being an anchor.

So who pulled all these strings for her over all these years?
Willie was extremely powerful in that scene. After that though, I don't know why the Dem Party masters took a liking to her. Clearly a mascot though as "Oh here's a biracial woman we can push as the face of our sinister sht." She's a DEI hire just like Walz is. But to your point, Kamala's big donors in 2016 (in which she was portrayed as Indian American at that time) were companies like Google, Apple, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Blackstone, Wells Fargo, etc. basically the tech and finance companies heavily invested in her.

She's so similar to Obama in the sense that they're a one term senator, multiracial, far leftist and have their history hidden.

Last edited:
Or the other way to look at is, someone never worked in the private sector and was a side ho for a corrupt mayor and got placed on boards to show up two days a month for six figs because she was sleeping with him.

The other guy actually worked in the private sector, created things, turned a business into a global brand. I find that more impressive than giving BJs. But that's me.
I am just a very little guy and my dealings with Trump were through a third party, but I made a few small orders through a third party that went to Trump properties. My customer got paid and he paid me in 30 days, which were my terms.

Great post. Thank you. DeSantis is too good for MAGA & most of this country. Trump and his followers are anything but conservative.
(chuckle) Maga Reagan conservative right here.
Trump is more conservative than Mittens, Haley, either Bush, McCain, Ryan, McConnell etc etc combined.
But we get it, this your feeble attempt to divide the GOP base. Good luck with that.
Seinfeld Ok GIF

@screwduke1 those Kentucky boys can shoot!

God Bless Pope...he brought a lot of people back and I think only he could. Love that group from different eras that showed back up. That is what we have being missing for a long time.

Even Mark Stoops got involved:

I get the sneaking suspicion that Calipari didn't get along with anyone, and or he just rubbed others the wrong way. And now that he's gone, we are seeing people show up for Kentucky basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT