ADVERTISEMENT

Week 7 Gambling Thread

Texas team total under 32.5 points (0.25)
Vandy tt o14.5 (0.25)
James Madison -8 (0.1)

[Thursday additions]

Washington tt o20.5 (0.25)
Oregon tt u24.5 (0.25)
Tennessee tt u35.5 (0.25)
UVA tt o22.5 (0.25)
Army tt o40 (0.25)
Ole Miss -3.5 (0.1)
Cincy +3 (0.1)
BYU -4 (0.1)
ISU -2.5 (0.1)

Last edited:
New Mexico St-Jacksonville St first half under 30.5 (0.25)

Will add more later. BOL!
I gave you props last week for the W, but this one never had a chance. If not for a few turnovers, they may have scored 60 in the 1st half. NM State defense is awful.

Been on a hot streak lately, 3-1 on posted plays last week. 19-11-2 for the year on posted plays. (I wish that is all I bet was the posted ones, lol). Might be time to fade me, all good things DO come to an end. Just a matter of when, not IF.

Early bets :
La Tech -4 vs MTSU. They both suck, just La Tech sucks less.
UTEP / WKU under 58
UTEP +20

I gave you props last week for the W, but this one never had a chance. If not for a few turnovers, they may have scored 60 in the 1st half. NM State defense is awful.
They scored 14 points in the last 2:00 minutes of the half. Live over/under at the two min warning was 28.5 points. I did a small hedge (0.10) for the over because NMSt is one of the worst teams in FBS I believe. ;)

Been on a hot streak lately, 3-1 on posted plays last week. 19-11-2 for the year on posted plays. (I wish that is all I bet was the posted ones, lol). Might be time to fade me, all good things DO come to an end. Just a matter of when, not IF.

Early bets :
La Tech -4 vs MTSU. They both suck, just La Tech sucks less.
UTEP / WKU under 58
UTEP +20
Ahh - that makes more sense. How are you doing over all? Have you broke even?

Ahh - that makes more sense. How are you doing over all? Have you broke even?
Up a little bit over all for the year. I do not inflate my numbers. I post them or I do not count them on here. Which is why I said "I wish I only bet my posted plays." LOL. That is the correct record for ONLY the plays I post here BEFORE the games start. I will not factor wins, or losses for that matter into my record if I didn't post it before. I can't stand people that do not post plays, but always seem to win every bet and will have the nerve to shit on a poster if they lose a bet. Well no shit, how about YOU post your plays for everyone to see. They will not do that because A. they lose a lot more than they let on, and B. they can't talk shit to a poster if he post a losing bet.
Like I stated, on a hot streak right now, but even on just my posted plays, it will not last all year. I win $ some weeks, lose others, it is why it's called GAMBLING, not winning.

Post some plays, the more people who post the better. If I see something I like, I have no problem tailing someone's pick. I will give them credit for the hit though.

Reactions: Blisterpac
Went 1-2 on Thursday night. Updated record : 20-13-2
Early Saturday picks :
Missouri -27 @ UMASS
Over 50 Bama / SC

I don't do the gambling thing myself.
However, I have a question for those of you that do.
I understand that you consider many different factors. Many stats and numbers.
How do you factor in the emotional letdown after winning the biggest game in history of your school?
Or do you not expect any letdown from Vandy?

I don't do the gambling thing myself.
However, I have a question for those of you that do.
I understand that you consider many different factors. Many stats and numbers.
How do you factor in the emotional letdown after winning the biggest game in history of your school?
Or do you not expect any letdown from Vandy?
Part of it. But Vandy every week comes in with a chip on their shoulder. They will not have a let down playing at UK. What I do pay attention to is this, numbers suggested the Vandy win last week was a "fluke". Total yards was lopsided even with Vandy having the ball 3-1 in time of possession. Not to mention, Bama lost the turnover battle and gave up a tipped pick 6. factor in Bama coming off a big win v/s Georgia and playing on the road, they probably took Vandy lightly. There is a reason that after beating Bama, Vandy is STILL a 2 TD dog against a average SEC team. Vegas knows all this, do not be surprised if UK wins easily, and it will not be because Vandy came in cocky. The game is a "no play" for me, Too many unknowns for my liking (UK on offense, etc). IF I had to play anything, the over 44 would be it.

Reactions: Blisterpac
Up a little bit over all for the year. I do not inflate my numbers. I post them or I do not count them on here. Which is why I said "I wish I only bet my posted plays." LOL. That is the correct record for ONLY the plays I post here BEFORE the games start. I will not factor wins, or losses for that matter into my record if I didn't post it before. I can't stand people that do not post plays, but always seem to win every bet and will have the nerve to shit on a poster if they lose a bet. Well no shit, how about YOU post your plays for everyone to see. They will not do that because A. they lose a lot more than they let on, and B. they can't talk shit to a poster if he post a losing bet.
Like I stated, on a hot streak right now, but even on just my posted plays, it will not last all year. I win $ some weeks, lose others, it is why it's called GAMBLING, not winning.

Post some plays, the more people who post the better. If I see something I like, I have no problem tailing someone's pick. I will give them credit for the hit though.
You keep it real.

Part of it. But Vandy every week comes in with a chip on their shoulder. They will not have a let down playing at UK. What I do pay attention to is this, numbers suggested the Vandy win last week was a "fluke". Total yards was lopsided even with Vandy having the ball 3-1 in time of possession. Not to mention, Bama lost the turnover battle and gave up a tipped pick 6. factor in Bama coming off a big win v/s Georgia and playing on the road, they probably took Vandy lightly. There is a reason that after beating Bama, Vandy is STILL a 2 TD dog against a average SEC team. Vegas knows all this, do not be surprised if UK wins easily, and it will not be because Vandy came in cocky. The game is a "no play" for me, Too many unknowns for my liking (UK on offense, etc). IF I had to play anything, the over 44 would be it.
I chose not to play this one as well. I took LSU & UT. I have to bet on something..Lol

Went 1-2 on Thursday night. Updated record : 20-13-2
Early Saturday picks :
Missouri -27 @ UMASS
Over 50 Bama / SC
Looking good on the Mizzou -27, up 45-3. Not a little help with Bama / SC. Need 12 points to get to 51. 20-19 Bama, SC waited a little late to get to scoring. Bama missing the 2 point conversion hurt. That would have been 41. Would only need a TD and FG.

Whew got a little lucky with Bama / SC. 27-25 (52). 2-0 on early games, 22-13-2 updated record.

Adding : Pitt -3 vs Cal. Probably a sucker bet with only laying 3 at home, Cal is tough. But I will bite.
Penn State -3 @ USC. USC has struggled with lesser talented teams and Penn State has a solid defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT