POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will say this again. This country needs a divorce. That should be a legit push from states to get out of this globalist hellscape the left has in mind for us. We do not have the same views at all. There's no commonality whatsoever anymore. That group is very anti-Constitution, they want the government to control your life, to keep stealing from all of us, to replace our citizens with the third world government dependent savages who empower globalism over nationalism. They want you silenced and disarmed.

This is a dangerous group of people and we shouldn't have to continue this marriage with each other. If aiding an invasion from different countries to conquer this nation isn't treason then WTF is?

We have one last chance to at least postpone it (hopefully overcome it), but it does seem inevitable.

Unbelievable 😂

These people have no shame. No principles other than “say and do whatever in that moment to get power.”

They called this guy a war criminal. Made two movies showing him as a POS, the real boogeyman. They protested this guy forever. Now he’s okay? 😂 They did the same shit with McCain, Bush, and Romney.

How does this not wake people up to what DC is?

Do these libs now even hear themselves talk?

"Harris has to pull a Lincoln if she wins and create a Team of Enemies to govern. With Liz Cheney playing an important role." haha

Imagine trying to tell libs 20 years ago that in 2024 you will be saying things like 'if we win we should put a Cheney in the cabinet'

'Harris has to pull a Lincoln' was also worth a laugh.

Speaking of Butler Pennsylvania on Saturday for Trump...I don't believe in coincidences.

Right after what is likely to be an incredible rally in Butler with Trump's 'triumphant return'... the state of Pennsylvania planned to shut down online registering in the state for 'scheduled system maintenance' from 6pm Saturday until midnight.

Could they make it more blatant? Fortunately, after some pressure they have moved the system maintenance from 10pm Saturday until 4am Sunday. Still a joke they had it planned for that time.

My uncle James (RIP) helped build several structures out in North Carolina. His daughter, my cousin who lives near Hendersonville, NC, posted the following photos yesterday. Devastation is crazy.

461950367_10233780199596121_1461741069222248152_n.jpg

461934852_10233780217476568_7411134723378649835_n.jpg

I wonder how many of them have been registered to vote.

With all these illegals and the fact the democrats changed 70 years of Michigan election law in June...I don't see Trump winning Michigan. I think the cheating there will be even more than most problem states.

Other states:

It is no accident that swing states were the first to get tons of illegals with all those flights redistributing them from texas and elsewhere.

They only went to the redistribution once they saw there wasn't going to be enough to flip Texas. Flipping texas was their initial plan.

Are you that naive? Trump was enjoined on 3 election contests and all were not even heard due to lack of standing ( a made up doctrine to let the judiciary ignore cases they don’t like)

The most serious case was in Georgia where an iron-clad case of proof was brought and by law had to be entertained by Georgia law but was not.

Just as an aside I don’t think you qualify as a credible poster and no, most sensible people don’t agree with you.

Well, you cannot claim adherence to the constitution and reject standing. And, people should not get to take others to court in order to discover if their claims have merit. I understand people today love litigation, but there has to be actual rules that dictate the process. And, some of those rules are based in the constitution, such as Article III standing.

If most sensible people disagree with me, then why are you crying about this? The courtroom is only one place to prove a case. Sometimes the better place is in the public square. Trump does not need the courts to prove a claim that the election was lost because of millions of fraudulent votes. Me requiring actual proof does not seem like an unreasonable incredible position. So, we disagree.

If Trump won the election, but fraud was so pervasive Biden stole the presidency, I would think it could be proved without a court action and I would hope the response would be more than some posters on a message board expressing outrage.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vhcat70
Well, you cannot claim adherence to the constitution and reject standing. And, people should not get to take others to court in order to discover if their claims have merit. I understand people today love litigation, but there has to be actual rules that dictate the process. And, some of those rules are based in the constitution, such as Article III standing.

If most sensible people disagree with me, then why are you crying about this. The courtroom is only one place to prove a case. Sometimes the better place is in the public square. Trump does not need the courts to prove a claim that the election was lost because of millions of fraudulent votes. Me requiring actual proof does not seem like an unreasonable incredible position. So, we disagree.

If Trump won the election, but fraud was so pervasive Biden stole the presidency, I would think it could be proved without a court action and I would hope the response would be more than some posters on a message board expressing outrage.
Trump doesn’t even believe he won the election and that is well documented. The only weapon he had since he lost was to change the public perception and hope that by giving the guise of corruption that he could overturn it in his favor.

Hope he goes to jail for it too.

Uh oh...Trafalgar just used the 'L' word...

- No more debates needed, Trump has the lead
- Drop the J6 bullshyte, lefties...it's not working!
- I'm convinced the feds are DELIBERATELY withholding aid to NC in order to prevent that state from voting for Trump. This is straight out of House of Cards, election day.

I will say this again. This country needs a divorce. That should be a legit push from states to get out of this globalist hellscape the left has in mind for us. We do not have the same views at all. There's no commonality whatsoever anymore. That group is very anti-Constitution, they want the government to control your life, to keep stealing from all of us, to replace our citizens with the third world government dependent savages who empower globalism over nationalism. They want you silenced and disarmed.

This is a dangerous group of people and we shouldn't have to continue this marriage with each other. If aiding an invasion from different countries to conquer this nation isn't treason then WTF is?
Do abusive husbands typically allow their abused wives to divorce them?

They took it hard but not nearly as hard as Asheville, Chimney Rock, Black Mountain and other nearby areas. Government is seizing aid to be redistributed. Death tolls will skyrocket if they’re ever reported.
Sounds like Hama seizing aid to Gaza.

BTW, recognizing for first time that "seize" is an e before i spelling, in violation of the "i before e except after c or sounding like a" rhyme rule. Interesting to me at least.

The fact you are still arguing for unmonitored and uncontrolled use of civilian drones in narrow mountain Hollers when the organized government and military rescue personnel are requesting that to stop...... Says it all about you and your bizarre, warped ideology.
The crash had nothing to do with the mountains. Besides, just how is the government helping find thos stranded in mountain ravines/valleys at the moment? I'll wait.

The courtroom is only one place to prove a case. Sometimes the better place is in the public square. Trump does not need the courts to prove a claim that the election was lost because of millions of fraudulent votes. Me requiring actual proof does not seem like an unreasonable incredible position. So, we disagree.

IMHO the case has been made in the public square. And I contend that it was made so effectively that the liberal mantra changed from "no evidence of fraud" to "no victories in court". They changed that because it is so obvious that strange things happened.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The crash had nothing to do with the mountains. Besides, just how is the government helping find thos stranded in mountain ravines/valleys at the moment? I'll wait.
All I know is this.... If I am a first responder....whether it is from a local fire/police dept or national guard; the last thing I want to worry about is some idiot's drone flying into my helicopter blades.
I don't want news reporters or Tik Tokers flying them around for cool pics.
I don't want Rambo wannabes flying theirs around trying to play hero and causing a potential crash.
Arguing for this against the request of rescue officials is a badge of stupidity.
Not surprising that many on here wear it proudly.

Maybe if they didn't lie and gaslight about literally everything, their BS narrative around Jan 6 would have stuck.

It's a losing issue for them, only works on the ill informed and easily manipulated, i.e., people who already by and large voting fro Her.
It just reminds the thinking voter that the only angles of attack they have are things which are completely irrelevant to people and their daily lives, anything but the issues.

Speaking of Butler Pennsylvania on Saturday for Trump...I don't believe in coincidences.

Right after what is likely to be an incredible rally in Butler with Trump's 'triumphant return'... the state of Pennsylvania planned to shut down online registering in the state for 'scheduled system maintenance' from 6pm Saturday until midnight.

Could they make it more blatant? Fortunately, after some pressure they have moved the system maintenance from 10pm Saturday until 4am Sunday. Still a joke they had it planned for that time.

So what was scheduled first - the rally or the maintenance? If maintenance, what's the problem?

I like Elon a lot, but how do you fast track anyone to citizenship? They have to get a green card first & then have wait a period.

Immigration lawyers have made a bundle these past four years, but most of them are pursing visa determinations, not citizenship. I don’t think anything has changed with regard to citizenship. Elon needs to explain his position.

Reactions: vhcat70
Maybe if they didn't lie and gaslight about literally everything, their BS narrative around Jan 6 would have stuck.
It's the GOPs fault on this one. J6 was NOTHING compared to the BLM riots which the left not only supported politically, they actually funded. Instead of pushing back on it, they acted like cucks and talked about "dismantling white privilege". I'll never forgive anybody who supported that shit.

- I'm convinced the feds are DELIBERATELY withholding aid to NC in order to prevent that state from voting for Trump. This is straight out of House of Cards, election day.
296 to 226 is hardly a landslide. Convincing? Yes. Trafalgar is good.

Do abusive husbands typically allow their abused wives to divorce them?
No and the Dems would never let you leave on your own. They need to steal from the people. Their base would run out of money and be absolute chaos if left with nothing but their own ideology and policies while over half the population opts out from leftist control.

It's the GOPs fault on this one. J6 was NOTHING compared to the BLM riots which the left not only supported politically, they actually funded. Instead of pushing back on it, they acted like cucks and talked about "dismantling white privilege". I'll never forgive anybody who supported that shit.
They left them hung out to dry. It was an eye opener to see how weak and controlled the GOP is. They routinely want to play nice with Dems who intentionally slander the right’s base, attack them, and the GOP can’t wait to denounce anything they can for approval of the left.

Eff the Dems. Stop playing nice. Be on the attack for once. Help your people. The left lets criminals terrorize the country. They will riot over a career crackhead but the GOP lets them gaslight the country over the Capitol where the only person who died was an unarmed woman shot in the face by a Capitol cop who never got charged?

Reactions: KAB Cats
IMHO the case has been made in the public square. And I contend that it was made so effectively that the liberal mantra changed from "no evidence of fraud" to "no victories in court". They changed that because it is so obvious that strange things happened.

You believe that it has been proven that election fraud is the “but for” that got Biden the presidency?

Not that people attempted fraud or that fraud on some scale exists, but that but for the fraud, Biden would not be president. You believe that has been demonstrated by the preponderance of the evidence?

Wow. I am not sure how I would deal with that if I believed it true, especially if it appeared I was in the vast minority. Seriously, how do you operate with that belief?

Reactions: screwduke1
Cannot believe, absolutely shocked, that we got a jobs report that blew expectations out of the water now that there been a 50 bps cut and the next Fed meeting isn’t until after the election.

Reactions: screwduke1
My uncle James (RIP) helped build several structures out in North Carolina. His daughter, my cousin who lives near Hendersonville, NC, posted the following photos yesterday. Devastation is crazy.

461950367_10233780199596121_1461741069222248152_n.jpg

461934852_10233780217476568_7411134723378649835_n.jpg

The Landslide pictures that were posted earlier that was devastating . Living over shale on a slope can be so dangerous. You get a massive deluge and it can move. Even months later.

Last edited:
FEMA spending all its budget on illegal aliens and abandoning US citizens is one of the most infuriating things I’ve ever seen.

Ever person involved with the decision that led to the result should be dropped in the wilderness, cut off from all communication and left to fend for themselves like they’ve done with the Americans they’re supposed to protect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT