POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And you’re saddled with insurmountable debt depending on your insurance level. Not to mention all the checkups and health maintenance you missed because you couldn’t pay. We don’t have universal healthcare. We have mandatory emergency care that’s unaffordable. That’s it.
GY7wqsUWQAAp4dy

Victims lawyer says names will be coming out. Stated some are very prominent

@sambowieshin this what you were talking about ?

Hillary conceded on election night.
The Dems are wrong calling him illegitimate.
The Russians did try to interfere but the American people's votes were 100 percent legitimate. I've never said anything different. Trump's win was a free and fair election period. But so was Biden's.
The Pubs took that playbook and put it on steroids with the election lies and refusing to even concede.
BOTH parties need to stop with this BS. It's not how a healthy democracy operates.

At a certain point saying the Biden administration has 'sided with Iran' doesn't even need to be said, it is their default position:

Retired Army JAG Says Both The Courts And The Biden-Harris DOJ Have “Sided with Iran.”

Injured Service Members Blocked From Suing Iran Abandoning Long Standing Precedent

“It’s not about getting Iran to pay, it’s about holding them accountable.”“We’re going to have another Agent Orange.”

“Congress has got to act.”

You come across the border illegally....no money, healthcare, educational opportunities, job, phone.................why should the government step in and give you all of these for free?

Better yet....what if a group of illegals have a multi-generational dwelling on the beach and it is wiped out. Will they get assistance to get a new home and food/supplies?
I'm waiting for another dumbazz Democrat to say " We need the illegals for the labor... we don't have enough people to work!!".

Well... maybe if you Democrats didn't kill 63 MILLION babies since 1973... we'd have enough workers.

FVCK you Democrats.

Explain why the president of the U.S. would need to physically behave like that?
I wasn't there. Trump is a reactor. Yeah, he probably overreacts. Just based on what Trump's personality is, I would assume that guy had done something disrespectful to him. When you disrespect the President of the United States, things like this maybe should happen once in awhile. Also Trump is 6'3 and 235 lb so once in awhile you bump into people.

I'm waiting for another dumbazz Democrat to say " We need the illegals for the labor... we don't have enough people to work!!".

Well... maybe if you Democrats didn't kill 63 MILLION babies since 1973... we'd have enough workers.

FVCK you Democrats.

That's a sound counter argument and I'll offer another. If we didn't provide handouts so easily and people had to work in order to survive, you wouldn't have as much trouble filling those jobs. The pay for those jobs would also increase to meet demand, so better paying jobs. Of course, prices for those services would increase, but you could lower taxes to compensate because you would decrease expenditures while increasing the tax base thus more revenue. Not to mention the savings from not providing free stuff to illegals.

CLIMATE CHANGE!!11!!

This is an interesting thread

"The French Broad River (Asheville) is an upstream tributary where flood control dams weren't constructed due to local opposition.

Rather than the devastation of Hurricane Helene on Asheville illustrating the effect of climate change, the success of the flood control dams in other sectors of the Tennessee Valley illustrates the success of the TVA flood control program where it is implemented.

Hurricane Helene did not show the effect of climate change, but what happens to settlements in Tennessee Valley tributaries under "natural" flooding (i.e. where flood control dams have been rejected.)" .....

Hillary conceded on election night.
The Dems are wrong calling him illegitimate.
The Russians did try to interfere but the American people's votes were 100 percent legitimate. I've never said anything different. Trump's win was a free and fair election period. But so was Biden's.
The Pubs took that playbook and put it on steroids with the election lies and refusing to even concede.
BOTH parties need to stop with this BS. It's not how a healthy democracy operates.

The only people who give a shit about concessions or concession speeches are people who know their victory wasn’t legitimate and don’t want the results challenged.

Trump handed over power. The election was rife with fraud. But he walked away.

Obama framed Trump for treason and the permanent government undercut Trump every step of the way, even though Hilary pretended she conceded.

Only the dumbest of dumb cheaters think a concession speech matters.

CLIMATE CHANGE!!11!!

This is an interesting thread

"The French Broad River (Asheville) is an upstream tributary where flood control dams weren't constructed due to local opposition.

Rather than the devastation of Hurricane Helene on Asheville illustrating the effect of climate change, the success of the flood control dams in other sectors of the Tennessee Valley illustrates the success of the TVA flood control program where it is implemented.

Hurricane Helene did not show the effect of climate change, but what happens to settlements in Tennessee Valley tributaries under "natural" flooding (i.e. where flood control dams have been rejected.)" .....

Plus i guarantee they didn't dredge which is the real issue.

People can yell climate change all they want but it was a miracle this didn't happen sooner.

Apparently it has happened in the past.

In the climate change thread i posted a pic of that marker. Its a telling picture.

I don't know when people realized you needed to seasonally remove silt and sediment from the waterbed, but im guessing it was sometime after that epic flood but decades before this one.

With decades of silt and sediment build up, im surprised it took several decades for this to happen.

Who says the media isn't covering the Emhoff abuse story?

Vice President Kamala Harris' husband, Doug Emhoff, has been accused of slapping a former girlfriend more than a decade ago, according to a DailyMail.com report.

The second gentleman allegedly struck the woman in the face while waiting in a valet line after an event during the Cannes Film Festival in France in May 2012, three unnamed friends told the outlet.

The outlet has a right-wing bias, according to AllSides, which estimates the perceived political bias of content on online news outlets.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
Wait a second, Dionysus is blaming Donald Trump for “grifting” because his family changed their name hundreds of years ago and thats the name he was born with?

lol

That’s even more retarded than what I thought he was claiming.

Jesus Christ, the left can’t meme.
Yes, it's unbelievablely dumb and desperate. Literally countless millions of Americans have altered surnames so they're more easy to pronounce or because of the way language changed. I have a basic Irish last name, at some point in time hundreds of years ago they added an extra vowel to be pronounced the way they said it in Ireland, the way ppl kept saying it here, to differentiate from another family, etc.

They all got hard about this bc John Oliver came up with it, a brit, who can't say "water" properly

Illegal immigrants don't have constitutional rights either.
Wrong. SCOTUS has held that constitutional rights apply to people here who aren't citizens. The Constitution gives "persons" rights, as compared to "citizens" when referring to things like voting that only citizens can do. Again, basic civics. How can you be so uninformed on simple topics?

I hate using the term "war zone" when it is used to describe devastated areas after the effects of a natural disaster. However, if it must be used, then this is the time.

https://www.reuters.com/pictures/aerial-images-show-scale-helenes-destruction-2024-10-01/

There is simply no way to clean this up. None. Where in the hell do you even start? These people have nothing now. Nothing. They can't go to the bank, the store, the doctor, get meds, etc. They are literally an hour or so from a major metropolitan city, Charlotte, and it looks like they are literally in an apocalyptic state.

Those in dire need, homeless, etc, should be transported to Charlotte to hotels.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT