POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is it with Harris and this idiot Walz always pointing at something or someone? I mean WTF is that all about?

It is positively bizarre watching Walz flailing his arms about like he won a contest. Must have been taught that in china.
cosplay waving GIF

No one is calling for that. Lebowitz was being snarky about the immunity ruling on late night TV. In the same way I said Biden should order an executive branch agent to arrest SCOTUS as traitors and pre-emptively pardon them for any excessive force used in said arrest. Since all are pretty unquestionably legally immune now.
Do you think that your rhetoric demonizing the SCOTUS is helpful? Do you realize that there have already been attempts on the lives of SCOTUS justices because of "snarky" comments.

You seem to hold yourselves to a much lower threshold for accountability that your side does for Trump. Most notably the foundation and linchpin of the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA hoax....that started with a obvious joke by Trump...maybe russia can find Hillary's 30k missing emails. So forgive any of us who see your comment as total BS and more faux umbrage.

Crazy to think back to 2020. Many of us knew the plandemic was used solely to destroy the Trump economy and usher in unprecedented vote fraud. So there was a sense of optimism, regardless of what happened in the election, things would ease. Took a little bit longer than expected, but the democrats needed to push through trillions and trillions more of grift before letting the country get back to normal.

Now, I have no sense of optimism if the people running the Harris/Biden admin can push her across the finish line. The country isn’t in an artificial shutdown it should easily bounce back from. The people leading the country are either trying to destroy it, or they’re the most incompetent people in the world. In any event, they keep control if they produce enough Harris ballots.

Israel does all of the above. You think there haven’t been thousands of women and children under those bombs? That there aren’t in those neighborhoods in Beirut?
Israel wouldn’t be dropping bombs anywhere near women and children if terrorists weren’t hiding behind them. Israel literally gives advance warning of their strikes. Did Hamas give advance warning on 10/11? Did Al-Qaeda on 9/11?

I don’t have much love for Israel in many ways but your statements are ridiculous.

Just like I said about the low number of crossings and ASYLUM.
Facts for meme meat heads.....

You make me laugh. Are you really a conservative masquerading as the worlds dumbest leftist? Are you having us on?

From your link you didn't actually read....except of course the headline.

"The Biden administration has encouraged migrants to use the app. Officials claim it’s the safest way to claim asylum."

"In a statement to NPR, Green acknowledges the decrease, adding "but still crisis-level, illegal crossings between ports of entry does not undo the damage already done. More importantly, it does not account for the unprecedented numbers entering through our ports.”

It’s unclear how many people today are registered on the CBP One app. A CBP spokesperson would not provide that number to NPR, despite multiple requests."

Last edited:
Do you think that your rhetoric demonizing the SCOTUS is helpful? Do you realize that there have already been attempts on the lives of SCOTUS justices because of "snarky" comments.

You seem to hold yourselves to a much lower threshold for accountability that your side does for Trump. Most notably the foundation and linchpin of the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA hoax....that started with a obvious joke by Trump...maybe russia can find Hillary's 30k missing emails. So forgive any of us who see your comment as total BS and more faux umbrage.
The media makes a flap about all sorts of crap. Trump conspiring with Russia was not based on one flippant remark at a rally. You don't really believe that, it's idiotic. Actions > words.

Israel wouldn’t be dropping bombs anywhere near women and children if terrorists weren’t hiding behind them. Israel literally gives advance warning of their strikes. Did Hamas give advance warning on 10/11? Did Al-Qaeda on 9/11?

I don’t have much love for Israel in many ways but your statements are ridiculous.
Iran did before all of these missile strikes. On military targets. That are located in Israeli neighborhoods just like Hezbollah's in Beirut.

This one aged well too...this time it is Secretary of State Blinken that looks like a dumbass.

It was published this morning

The dems have moved way beyond STUPID at this point. But it will be interesting to see how many Americans buy-in to the dems FREE BULLS#!T that they spread. If cackling mush brain Harris wins then I'm just going to sit back and laugh as America crumbles. She and her handlers will destroy America. I'm too old to worry about the dipshits that support her and that dipsh!t clown show.

You make me laugh. Are you really a conservative masquerading as the worlds dumbest leftist? Are you having us on?

From your link you didn't actually read....except of course the headline.

"The Biden administration has encouraged migrants to use the app. Officials claim it’s the safest way to claim asylum."

"In a statement to NPR, Green acknowledges the decrease, adding "but still crisis-level, illegal crossings between ports of entry does not undo the damage already done. More importantly, it does not account for the unprecedented numbers entering through our ports.”

It’s unclear how many people today are registered on the CBP One app. A CBP spokesperson would not provide that number to NPR, despite multiple requests."
Like I've said here a billion times.... Gotta fix current ASYLUM laws. Biden and Trump can issue EOs all day long but you can't legally issue EOs that break laws.
Shoulda passed the border bill.

You really think that? Nothing to do with politics?
Do you think I don't watch MSNBC because I think they are fair politically?
Yea what we are talking about is the free fall of print journalism. And no, it’s not because of politics.

CNN is implementing a paywall of its digital print content, like thousands of others have tried, and it will have the same results.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT