How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
** Newsflash from the 'Lying Liars and the GD Lies They Tell' Department **

Walz’s claim that he was in China during Tiananmen Square protests undercut by unearthed newspaper reports .​

CNN just busting Dems asses lately.
If he lied then he should be called out for it and apologize.
I don't worship politicians as gods or defend their lies. That's a MAGA thing.
I will also judge him more harshly for doubling down on lies he's called out for. That's also a MAGA thing.....
You know, kinda like saying people are eating pets and not offering government assistance for disasters when those are 100 percent lies.

Why are we trying to hardwire rural america for highspeed internet in the first place?

Other than the corp that has the contract to implement followed by the kickback to the big guy to make it happen, I just don't see what is to be gained. This isn't 1930s REC. There are other options now. Starlink is as fast as most peoples needs as well as 5G cellular. Most people don't have a need to stream 4k simultaneously on 4-5 devices.
If you have 3 kids in the house, there’s that need. At least there is if you’re a parent who allows their kids unlimited screen time. They’re either gaming or watching brain rotting movies, shows or other videos.

If he lied then he should be called out for it and apologize.
I don't worship politicians as gods or defend their lies. That's a MAGA thing.
I will also judge him more harshly for doubling down on lies he's called out for. That's also a MAGA thing.....
You know, kinda like saying people are eating pets and not offering government assistance for disasters when those are 100 percent lies.
Translation: "He's all ate up, but so what?"

So if everything bad that happened in the whole world under Trump is the fault of the left.... Then everything bad happening in the world under Biden must be the fault of the right.
Not the world, the US. The left kept everything in constant chaos despite Trump running everything like a well oiled machine. There was literally nothing to be upset about on how things were going but by golly the left was upset every ****ing day about something (because they were not in control). Now Biden (ow whoever) else has the whole damn world ****ed up and it’s exactly the way they want it as they move toward their ultimate global control. Hope they all burn in ****ing hell!!!!

Life ain't fair. Best they learn that early. In sports the cheaters win. In politics the cheaters win. In buisness the cheaters and ruthless win. My kids aren't fragile enough to let losing a sports match ruin their life. Man trumpsters are some weak ass snowflakes. Right now Europe is trying to avoid a nuclear war with Russia, but yea segregated swimming is so important!
GY0lPSrWYAAduJG

Translation: "He's all ate up, but so what?"
No. I don't defend his lies at all. If the lies are proven lies and he doubles down on them, like Trump does, then I will not support him. I may vote for him as a way of voicing my opinion that Trump is a greater danger for our democracy.... But you won't hear me support Walz and his BS lies if true.
That's the difference. You clowns lap up everything Trump pukes out. I don't.

Last Wednesday, John Kerry on some show basically said that the first amendment was blocking real change in the way we allow "disinformation" to slip into our society. Everything to the left is disinformation if it puts them in a bad light. The truth is really hurting them right now with educated voters.
He used the phrase “It prevents us from building a consensus”. In reference to those that are supposed to be “fact checking” being questioned. So translated, he was saying “We can’t control the narratives or be the arbiters of truth when we allow people to question us”.

But when the stock market was up under Trump you said it was pathetic of him to reference it and people were suffering. You people are so phoney that it really is quite embarrassing.

Have the last word. I won't be subjected to see it as it's nothing but spin.
I remember Plat getting on here and gloating every time the market took a dip under Trump.

No Democrat is blaming Iran today. You know privately they are all saying Israel caused this...Israel got justice for an attack on them and have killed countless terrorists and every dem is cursing Israel today in meetings. And quickly the remarks from the White House and Europe will be for Israel to show restraint. They only ever ask restraint from one side.

Read recently Israel has killed more terrorists on the US terrorist watch list in 6 weeks than the United States has in 20 years. Guess who Biden is siding with.

Don’t you find it odd how the left has demonized a slogan that is supposed to be 100% pro American. If you aren’t pro American and an American you’re a dumbass.
Y'all are the ones running down America all the time not the left. 🤬
Government sucks.
Courts suck.
FBI sucks.
Military sucks.
Blue states suck.
Education system sucks.
Congress sucks.
Democrats suck.
Republican rinos suck.
Judges suck.
Election officials suck.
Haitians suck.
BLM sucks.
Mexicans suck.
Pregnant women controlling their own bodies suck.
Gays suck.
Trans suck.
Separation of church n state sucks.
Pride flags suck.
Teachers suck.
Books suck.
College degrees suck.
Muslims suck.
Red flag laws suck.
EVs suck.
Solar energy sucks.
Wind energy sucks.
Pretty much ANYTHING that isnt white Anglo Saxon Christian Republican coal burning, gun and Trump worshipping sucks.
Yeah.... Y'all love everything American except 50 percent of the population and anyone who sees the world differently than you.
Please tell me the exact decade we are wanting to go back to when America was so great??

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
Y'all are the ones running down America all the time not the left. 🤬
Government sucks.
Courts suck.
FBI sucks.
Military sucks.
Blue states suck.
Education system sucks.
Congress sucks.
Democrats suck.
Republican rinos suck.
Judges suck.
Election officials suck.
Haitians suck.
BLM sucks.
Mexicans suck.
Pregnant women controlling their own bodies suck.
Gays suck.
Trans suck.
Separation of church n state sucks.
Pride flags suck.
Teachers suck.
Books suck.
College degrees suck.
Muslims suck.
Red flag laws suck.
EVs suck.
Solar energy sucks.
Wind energy sucks.
Pretty much ANYTHING that isnt white Anglo Saxon Christian Republican coal burning, gun and Trump worshipping sucks.
Yeah.... Y'all love everything American except 50 percent of the population and anyone who sees the world differently than you.
Please tell me the exact decade we are wanting to go back to when America was so great??
Good Lord........LMAO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT