POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am in sales for one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of hydraulic and pneumatic components in the southeast. We received word today from 2 of our largest vendors that they will be increasing prices across the board 2.5% and 4% on 12/1. This is a tremendous increase considering the manufacturing market is currently slowing. Thanks, Biden/Harris!!!

• Sad
Reactions: exemjr
They won't admit it, but everyone with a brain cell can see that The Machine is what every scumf**k demo☭rat supports.

It's what is running this puppet government. It will have full power if this election is stolen.

And that will be the end of America. That will be the legacy of every demo☭rat.

Yeah those Trump years were so great! Can't wait to go back to Covid lockdowns, portable freezer morgues, empty grocery shelves, wiping my ass with leaves, BLM riots trashing every American city, weakening NATO, saluting Korean generals, sucking Putin's little red square, KKK/Proud boys running over people and carrying torches down streets, kids in cages, trashing the EPA, government shutdowns, Iranian missiles landing on US bases, 22 million unemployed, blowing up the national debt and watching our GD Capitol attacked by lunatics in red hats.
Good times!! Make America Grate Again!! 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
All the above caused by the looney left (you included). This is the world you want even when the other side is in charge.

Reactions: blubo
All the above caused by the looney left (you included). This is the world you want even when the other side is in charge.
So if everything bad that happened in the whole world under Trump is the fault of the left.... Then everything bad happening in the world under Biden must be the fault of the right.

I believe she is referring to things like being able to pay for college or job training to improve their lives..... Needing a little extra assistance. For me it all depends on the type and amount of extra help.
Some returns on investment in people are good(training for jobs)....while others are bad(long term welfare).

I won't be surprised if this Longshoreman strike is all staged to have Kommila step in mid October and magically settle it to make her look like a leader.

Everything these shitbags do is scripted to fool morons.

Either that or they really are totally incompetent.

Joe shut down the border. Immigration is just a trickle now.
It would have been shut down long ago if the Dumbazz Republicans and Trump hadn't torpedoed the bipartisan border bill that was backed by the Border Patrol Union.
Pubs left the border wide open. Thankfully Biden used an EO to shut down asylum and keep it shut till Kamala can get in to sign a law while Trump sits his ass in a jail cell where he belongs.
Unhinged TDS.
Please stay away from slanted roofs and golf courses. Wow just wow.

It would have been shut down long ago if the Dumbazz Republicans and Trump hadn't torpedoed the bipartisan border bill that was backed by the Border Patrol Union.
Pubs left the border wide open. Thankfully Biden used an EO to shut down asylum and keep it shut till Kamala can get in to sign a law while Trump sits his ass in a jail cell where he belongs.

Stop lying. I’ve already called you out on why the bill did not pass. So stop spamming the board. Again, here is why it didn’t pass. Trump had the best boarder numbers in history.

ENiFRxonxEok.png

STFU....
Science. Truth. Facts. Understanding.

You should STFU too.
By Science do you mean the science that says XX Female XY Male. A man cannot have a baby. That science or your science that is ever evolving based on your feelings and emotions? That Science?

Truth? You mean like....if you get vaxed you will not catch or spread covid? That truth?

Facts? Facts like Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation? Those facts?

Understanding? Of what? Kameltoes word salads? Of a Holistic opportunity based economy?

By Science do you mean the science that says XX Female XY Male. A man cannot have a baby. That science or your science that is ever evolving based on your feelings and emotions? That Science?

Truth? You mean like....if you get vaxed you will not catch or spread covid? That truth?

Facts? Facts like Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation? Those facts?

Understanding? Of what? Kameltoes word salads? Of a Holistic opportunity based economy?
Don't bother with this guy. It's like talking to a Scientologist.

For a group that hates religion, leftists practice more faith and devotion to their leftist ideology and their government gods and dogma than any person of faith, I know. The only ones more radical are the Muslims.

Last edited:
Yeah those Trump years were so great! Can't wait to go back to Covid lockdowns, portable freezer morgues, empty grocery shelves, wiping my ass with leaves, BLM riots trashing every American city, weakening NATO, saluting Korean generals, sucking Putin's little red square, KKK/Proud boys running over people and carrying torches down streets, kids in cages, trashing the EPA, government shutdowns, Iranian missiles landing on US bases, 22 million unemployed, blowing up the national debt and watching our GD Capitol attacked by lunatics in red hats.
Good times!! Make America Grate Again!! 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
TDS

TDS

I mean when a Democrat voter sees all the disgusting stuff that Democrat "leaders" are doing and they still vote Democrat, it would be impossible for me to argue with a guy or girl that called them Thugs, Dirtbags, degenerates. deadbeats, pond scum and losers.

Reactions: HeismaNole
All of the news business is in a free fall. No one has found how to make money from it in a digital age. If pay wall model works, others will follow that model, but we’ve been here before.

• Haha
Reactions: BigSexyCat
I holistically put Sam on ignore.

I keep him around to give him hope that he may one day run to the light.

The funny thing is that we have 50 solid posters on this thread, give or take, and 3-5 numbnuts. The percentages, common sense, evidence, etc....are all in our favor by a wide margin. Yet, they want us to believe they are the smart ones, despite continuing to show evidence to the contrary. It would be like me going down the street to the house that is getting a new roof and telling the 20 illegals that I can do it better than they can.

All of the news business is in a free fall. No one has found how to make money from it in a digital age. If pay wall model works, others will follow that model, but we’ve been here before.

“News business” should be in quotes. None of the businesses that are in free fall are in the business of providing news.

Reactions: blubo and IdaCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT