POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd rather be right than well-adjusted any day. Society is stupid. Why would any intelligent person want to conform to that? You're intentionally choosing to limit yourself. To summarize with pop culture:

"No, you're not wrong. You're not wrong, Walter, you're just an asshole!" "Ok then."

"I don't wanna waste my time, become another casualty of society. I'll never fall in line, become another victim of your conformity. OR BACK DOWN"

GXJ1q3YXYAAwCaQ

Well, I'm going to say this, and I don't care who it offends. F*CK Haiti the next time they have an earthquake.

Oh they got f*cked last time. Billary was who made out like a bandit.

Does make one wonder why such interest in haiti for the lib elite. Its a fertile ground for something nefarious thats for sure. Lib elite is nothing if not predictably always acting for their own self benefit.

There's a small part of me that thinks "Let it happen". We might need another 4 years of progressive nonsense and this country going broke, before moderate democrats finally get pushed to our side. Obviously, a ton of damage will be done, and maybe irreversible damage, but there is no way her presidency is going to go well. It will be a total disaster, even if all she is, is just an empty suit.. because it will be status quo, and it's the last 4 years that got us to where we are today.
We will never recover from 4 more years of this mess. Imagine the government setting grocery prices, more and more illegals pouring in, the fentanyl crisis, gas prices, home prices, just to name a few. We’re screwed if she becomes president.

We will never recover from 4 more years of this mess. Imagine the government setting grocery prices, more and more illegals pouring in, the fentanyl crisis, gas prices, home prices, just to name a few. We’re screwed if she becomes president.
Actually I don't think we'll recover from these last 4 years....let alone another 4.
I'm old enough to remember the 50s, 60s 70s, 80s.....and what America is today is not even close to the America of those years. In every facet of life.

I have never voted on abortion, one way or the other (I have an opinion and it wont change - just like everyone else). I would really like to address the economy and foreign policy from a thoughtful perspective and in an honest way. But F it, lets just scream and holler about something that never persuades voters, will never be resolved by agreement between factions and, indeed, just stamps out productive conversation on anything else.

Fentanyl crisis = genocide. Entire generations are disappearing because of that crap.

Fentanyl dealers deserve death penalty.

Actually I don't think we'll recover from these last 4 years....let alone another 4.
I'm old enough to remember the 50s, 60s 70s, 80s.....and what America is today is not even close to the America of those years. In every facet of life.
Demographics matter and as America has changed in that department, the more insane and worse our country has become.

2020 alone was such an eye-opener into what our fellow citizens will accept and what half this country wants.

You’re not recovering from this. Importing the third world is like poisoning your water. It’s never coming back because that’s what the globalist psychos want.

These people aren’t going to let you vote your way out of this. Pretending people can live their lives comfortably and just vote this evil stuff out is delusional.

• Sad
Reactions: SDC888
Fentanyl crisis = genocide. Entire generations are disappearing because of that crap.

Fentanyl dealers deserve death penalty.
But remember, the government cares if you get a cold and we must get a shot, wear a mask, and shut down the economy and the country.

But the same government does not care about drugs pouring into the country to kill citizens, doesn’t care about food being poison, and doesn’t care that rapist and murderers are being brought in.

I have so much respect for your generation. Y’all were hardworking, patriotic, neighborly, high morals, God fearing Americans. I always thought it would have been cool to grow up in the 50’s and 60’s.

But remember, the government cares if you get a cold and we must get a shot, wear a mask, and shut down the economy and the country.

But the same government does not care about drugs pouring into the country to kill citizens, doesn’t care about food being poison, and doesn’t care that rapist and murderers are being brought in.
Keys going forward are voting the SOBs out. Boycott donors and sponsors.

The crisis is very real and threatens national security. I'm completely serious.

Everything else the government lies about, and has continued lying about from that era, would surprise me more if we actually had men walk on the moon at this point than if it was faked.

One of those things where we haven’t gone back, the government has no intention of going back, and what we did decades ago doesn’t really matter to me at this point, so the moon landings get no thought or focus from me.

This is your one issue, if you're gonna be a low-information or one issue voter. You are voting for greater and continued prosperity or continued controlled demolition.

Trump supports a government efficiency commission to allow great things to be done, Kamala does not.

Moon Landings, JFK, etc.

If I learned nothing else from my time at the NSA, it was this: The government is TERRIBLE at keeping secrets. There is absolutely zero chance that they could have staged an elaborate plot to fake the Moon landing, and knock off JFK and have it STILL, to this day, remain a secret.

This isn't the 19th century anymore. There are a lot of services that care for immigrants. A lot of these move immigrants away from their Port of Entry. There are lots of Africans in South Dakota! Our daughter lives in a Louisville neighborhood of Africans, Vietnamese, and Mid-Eastern immigrants. (2nd safest in the city, btw.) Lexington has an African immigrant community. Churches find them housing, furniture, bedding, toiletries. Take them shopping. Connect them with others.) Finding immigrants housing and easing their transition is terrible? Your example picked up on Venezuelans. I presume that means Venezuelans are the bogeymen of the day.

You should be pleased about immigrants. They are harder working than locals. More ambitious. Have more children. Attend church more regularly. Are more law abiding. The fears you promote don't track the general experience. Are there criminals among immigrants? Sure. We are talking about human beings after all. Take the Irish: there were Irish gangs in NYC before the Civil War. Irish cops in NYC after the Civil War. And just New Yorkers after that.

This isn't the 19th century anymore. There are a lot of services that care for immigrants. A lot of these move immigrants away from their Port of Entry. There are lots of Africans in South Dakota! Our daughter lives in a Louisville neighborhood of Africans, Vietnamese, and Mid-Eastern immigrants. (2nd safest in the city, btw.) Lexington has an African immigrant community. Churches find them housing, furniture, bedding, toiletries. Take them shopping. Connect them with others.) Finding immigrants housing and easing their transition is terrible? Your example picked up on Venezuelans. I presume that means Venezuelans are the bogeymen of the day.

You should be pleased about immigrants. They are harder working than locals. More ambitious. Have more children. Attend church more regularly. Are more law abiding. The fears you promote don't track the general experience. Are there criminals among immigrants? Sure. We are talking about human beings after all. Take the Irish: there were Irish gangs in NYC before the Civil War. Irish cops in NYC after the Civil War. And just New Yorkers after that.
There's a huge difference between legal (+) and illegal ( - ). Yet you insist with comingling. BS.

Reactions: entropy13
Sadly irrelevant. She has an army of cult followers that will do what she says. It wont have a great impact because they were all voting blue anyway because its pounded in their head abortion is some sacred right thats somehow stolen from them.

In fact that being her target market is probably exactly why she even made the endorsement. Ts is atrocious in every way except the one that really matters - marketing and making money.
I didn't know she publicly endorsed Harris. Edit: Now I know.

I have never voted on abortion, one way or the other (I have an opinion and it wont change - just like everyone else). I would really like to address the economy and foreign policy from a thoughtful perspective and in an honest way. But F it, lets just scream and holler about something that never persuades voters, will never be resolved by agreement between factions and, indeed, just stamps out productive conversation on anything else.
To a large extent, I agree with this: I mean, libs just wanna discuss "feelz", while the REALLY important stuff... you know... WARS, INFLATION, ECONOMIC GROWTH, IMMIGRATION, ENERGY INDEPENDENCE... are being COMPLETETLY ignored by the Democratic party and its sheeple.

Having said that, I'll NEVER support a Democrat due to the party's abortion policy.

And, side note for those not paying attention: ITS A STATE ISSUE NOW. If you dont like it, complain to your state legislators. The feds involvement is now ZERO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT