ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this until Stoops is gone!!!

Tickets have already been sold and paid for; this tactic will have to wait a season to work.
You may be right but it’s also and maybe more important than money is the fan support. When a coach loses support then it’s over. Even if I had tickets, no way would I plan my weekends around that garbage.

Episode 12 Fist Bump GIF by One Chicago

Rom Bump. I appreciate what Stoops has done, but he has reached his ceiling.
True. He has done a fair job but we ain’t going anywhere with him from now on. The thing is, we obviously don’t care to pay elite pay, but yet, who would come? Maybe Knute Rockne could come and help us. I have joined the club that says “We are who we are”. I hate that but I have finally figured that out. It gives me some hope but still little confidence in being better. Still a UK fan, but I understand we will never be what I wish for.

Trust me, we have lots of mediocre fans, that live mediocre lives and they have mediocre expectations. They love Stoops and Music City bowls.
What gives you the right to look down your nose at other fans? What makes you the expert and others not? What makes a person mediocre? Their life mediocre? Very curious to hear your answer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT