POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you honestly think Taylor Swift fans even know HOW to vote?

Sadly irrelevant. She has an army of cult followers that will do what she says. It wont have a great impact because they were all voting blue anyway because its pounded in their head abortion is some sacred right thats somehow stolen from them.

In fact that being her target market is probably exactly why she even made the endorsement. Ts is atrocious in every way except the one that really matters - marketing and making money.

Holy Wow! Geez.

She's lying nonstop, in totality and completely without any compunction whatsoever.

But a lot of these people are brainwashed, don't even know fact from fiction; like the fine people hoax. They think that's real. It's all some version of that. Her using that vile and pernicious divisive lie for political expediency alone would be enough for me to not vote for her, were I still a dem voter.

Trump is currently a private citizen. He had no control over that bill. And you need to explain to us the nuances and actual facts of what that bill would have done before you claim it to have been some sort of solution.
tenor.gif

Normal dim talking point is to blame someone else for their failures.

She's lying nonstop, in totality and completely without any compunction whatsoever.

But a lot of these people are brainwashed, don't even know fact from fiction; like the fine people hoax. They think that's real. It's all some version of that. Her using that vile and pernicious divisive lie for political expediency alone would be enough for me to not vote for her, were I still a dem voter.

This is definitely part of why trump falls short often in debates. He makes the false assumption people know the facts. People who know the facts arent his target audience. His target audience in these debates are the average voter who is some combination of stupid, uninformed, or ill informed by the msm/dnc propaganda machine.

Yes i know the moderators were apparently unfair. However that doesn't stop people like vivek, vance, and desantis from unleashing their articulate onslaught vs this atrocious empty suit.

Trump is the only viable gop candidate who could've lost or drawn in that debate and hes the only one that could lose this election. Yet here we are.

Reactions: SDC888
The Republicans have the mindset that because they are right that they don't care that the media bias against them will hurt them in debates. I don't get why why the Republicans have to face multiple Democrats in a debate with the rules written by democrats for Democrats. Better than 90% chance Kamala was given the questions.

The real question is Kamala are you prepared for a trip to the grocery store to cost the average consumer $500 by the end of your administration? Somehow the left thinks that abortion rights is more important than that. Yes we want to make sure road whores can get rid of the mistakes they made last weekend.

LOL, if she is President, there will be no peace. Our adversaries will CONTINUE to raise cane until something really really bad happens.
If she becomes president, our military as we have known it is finished (look at it now). More countries will be emboldened to attack weaker nations, and she will do nothing about it. The only reason they keep sending money to the Ukraine is because of the laundering of a lot of it back to the dims and rinos.

If she becomes president, our military as we have known it is finished (look at it now). More countries will be emboldened to attack weaker nations, and she will do nothing about it. The only reason they keep sending money to the Ukraine is because of the laundering of a lot of it back to the dims and rinos.
Well, under their regime, we haven't really NEEDED a military. They'd rather just give the bullys their (meaning yours/mine/our) lunch money and hope that they'll leave us alone.

You misread the room. I'm pointing out the ABSURDITY of concentrating on that, and not why there are thousands and thousands of illegal Haitian immigrants flooding Springfield. You don't GET that? LOL

Trump hammered her on immigration and the left's defense for her immigration policy is that, in FACT, household pets are NOT actually being consumed. Really? 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

Oops. Ducks* not dogs. 🦆 I too enjoy watching people catch and behead the ducks at our local park.

This town has had one third of its population imported from a third world country who eats ducks*, squats in people’s yards, and have caused massive amounts of wrecks. But that’s okay as long as they aren’t eating the good boys.

Oops. Ducks* not dogs. 🦆 I too enjoy watching people catch and behead the ducks at our local park.

This town has had one third of its population imported from a third world country who eats ducks*, squats in people’s yards, and have caused massive amounts of wrecks. But that’s okay as long as they aren’t eating the good boys.
GXL3Xh_akAAAFxC

So ARE animals in Springfield being eaten or not? And if they are, why is the city operations manager, in conjuntion with ABC/David Muir trying to cover it up?

He can’t talk policy because he doesn’t know anything about it.

To be fair, only one of the candidates said things like Haitian immigrants are eating our cats and dogs. That had to be fact checked. Sorry it’s true. And then when they said it’s been debunked, he said “well I saw it on tv”. Lmao what a joke
Charlottesville didn't deserve to be fact-checked? Dictator didn't? Bloodbath? Yes, the mods were a joke in the tank. So are you.

Reactions: SDC888
I was shocked to learn that vhcat is older than me. Lox is too.

I'm 61 and I've gotta say, WiTF is up with the older folks in this thread? We're supposed to be for independence, liberty, and low taxes, but a lot of you carry the torch for these Demwits. I don't get it. Either do better or take up shuffleboard, you're emabarassing the rest of us (old folks)

So ARE animals in Springfield being eaten or not? And if they are, why is the city operations manager, in conjuntion with ABC/David Muir trying to cover it up?

They almost certainly are: people are just ignorant of the world, think the rest of it must be some version of what we have here, or you are just crazy, bigoted, and exaggerating... doing the kind of lying they eagerly employ for political expediency.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
Went to a gun range with a friend Sunday. Started talking to a guy next to us. He Was telling us that he has a friend that lives somewhere in the Springfield area, but not real close. Was hit by a Haitian illegal. Injured very badly. Of course the Haitian had no drivers license, no insurance, etc. Guess his friend is now looking at bankruptcy because his medical bills are so large.

'Dana Walden, a senior Disney executive whose portfolio includes ABC News, is one of Vice President Kamala Harris’ “extraordinary friends,” according to a report in the New York Times.

Walden and Harris have known each other since 1994, while their husbands, Matt Walden and Doug Emhoff, have known each other since the 1980s.

Dana Walden has donated to dozens of Democrats and contributed to Harris’ political campaigns since at least 2003, when she ran for district attorney in San Francisco.
She went on to donate to her subsequent campaigns for California attorney general and US Senate, as well as her 2020 White House bid.'

I was shocked to learn that vhcat is older than me. Lox is too.

I'm 61 and I've gotta say, WiTF is up with the older folks in this thread? We're supposed to be for independence, liberty, and low taxes, but a lot of you carry the torch fo,r these Demwits. I don't get it. Either do better or take up shuffleboard, you're emabarassing the rest of us (old folks)
Don't despair Hyman, not all of us older guys are loony tune Dem/libs.

There's a small part of me that thinks "Let it happen". We might need another 4 years of progressive nonsense and this country going broke, before moderate democrats finally get pushed to our side. Obviously, a ton of damage will be done, and maybe irreversible damage, but there is no way her presidency is going to go well. It will be a total disaster, even if all she is, is just an empty suit.. because it will be status quo, and it's the last 4 years that got us to where we are today.

And surely you know that’s also not how it works.

You can’t say “X is most definitely true,” be shown it’s actually not definitely true, and then say “well I can almost guarantee it happened somewhere at some point” and call what you said a fact.

If I told you the lake monster Champ was eating dogs off the beach of Lake Champlain, and you told me there was no proof, and I then told you I can almost guarantee it happened at some point you’d look at me like I were crazy.

Just take the L on this one. I really don’t know why you all can’t even admit one time you weren’t correct about something.
Pretty stupid topic to debate about who is right or wrong but what proof do you have that Haitian immigrants aren’t eating household pets? Please don’t tell me the city officials “there is no proof of that happening” statement is your proof as that is hardly anything but proof. I’ve read credible statements from local citizens to suggest it is in fact true. Saw a picture posted with an immigrant walking down the road with a dead goose (not a pet but still part of the story there), but no idea if that is credible or not, fact is, you don’t know nor do I.

I just hope, if there’s a second debate, they can spend more time talking about abortion. I’m still not sure where the candidates stand after hearing it a gazillion times.

I don’t think a Taylor Swift endorsement moves the needle. Trump should point out her boyfriend is “best known for being a big pharma shill”, so of course she’d endorse a big pharma shill like Kamala.

But Kamala did secure the beta parents of teenage white girls who worship Taylor swift, gay men and cat ladies with this endorsement.

Trump is currently a private citizen. He had no control over that bill. And you need to explain to us the nuances and actual facts of what that bill would have done before you claim it to have been some sort of solution.
Trump was served up a great question about that bill last night and had his chance to explain why that bill was bad but he completely avoided answering the question. He did a pretty piss poor job overall IMO other than to keep hammering on his few talking points he had but 90 minutes of that was a bit much without ever answering the questions posed to him and he talked about Biden twice as much as he did her. Really no surprise her camp already calling for another debate but will be surprised if they actually go through with it. His debate preparation team is either really bad or he just isn’t coach able or could be a mix of both.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT