POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He said it was the "first time" he has ever used it on here ... then through your phenomenal research, is COMPLETELY called out as a FING liar (again) ... he dodges it. He is a fing liar...

Yeah, but he's also really, really, really stupid. See my above reply to him for an example. It's wasn't that navy guy, it was an army guy (that is also clearly a political operative).

One of many examples of the attempted destruction of our armed forces by these leftists.

Reactions: Girthang and exemjr
WOW !!!

She ANNIHILATES the White Liberal, Liberal scum flooding the zone with Immigrants, Harris and Walz. She pretty much covers all bases! 🤣 Get choo sum, Liberals !!!!

That as straight fire and brimstone.

Loved the shot of the clutch of liberal white women sitting together, acting like, WTF.

GWu-xzGWsAAPtkV

???? He literally made an analogy about a villian not being able to be redeemed using DARTH VADER??? The entire point of all of Star Wars is Vader turning back to the light after having steeped in darkness for decades. This is beyond losing the plot, he never had it to begin with.

lol

Yes, dick Cheney had totally redeemed himself and has joined the good side.

lol

Huge news. Brittany Mahomes and Taylor Swift sat in separate suites during last night's NFL game. Evidently Brittany is a Trump supporter. As if we didn't get enough of the Swift/Kelce sugar sh$t last season. Sounds like it'll be back in force. Really tired of this. It's football man. Quit this crap.

Could you imagine a time that Dion of all people would be claiming Dick Cheney found the light?

God he’ll say anything the DNC wants him to say.
I wasn't the one who made the analogy. He's scum. And just more direct evidence of exactly what I've said here again and again that y'all deny, Dems just going further and further right. And how much of a threat Trump is. Cheney may be evil, but he's definitely not stupid. That was his frontman.

Huge news. Brittany Mahomes and Taylor Swift sat in separate suites during last night's NFL game. Evidently Brittany is a Trump supporter. As if we didn't get enough of the Swift/Kelce sugar sh$t last season. Sounds like it'll be back in force. Really tired of this. It's football man. Quit this crap.
I used to like the KC Chiefs since I lived out in the StL area for a number of years (Yes, I know StL isn't KC) and I always appreciated the KC fan base, but the non-stop Mahomes commercials and the Swifty love carnival last season and now this season is too much to handle. Sorry KC, but I'm bailing on you.

I'm going all in on the Bengals from here on and I can be miserable with all the other Bengals fans now. Misery loves company I guess.

Last edited:
I wasn't the one who made the analogy. He's scum. And just more direct evidence of exactly what I've said here again and again that y'all deny, Dems just going further and further right. And how much of a threat Trump is. Cheney may be evil, but he's definitely not stupid. That was his frontman.

You “well akshualy’d” the analogy which is what made it funny. Everyone knew the point.

@sambowieshin could never blame the govt....hire more incompetence he says

Too busy chasing trump for removing his couch tag.

20 year old Pakistani arrested after planning a mass shooting at a Jewish center on Oct. 7, the anniversary of the Isreal attack.

Are we adding massive FBI workers to coincide with the immigrant influx? Of course not.

Seems like only a matter of time beore the tragedy of our lifetimes occurs on US soil. SMH at Liberals.

Nope too busy hiring tens of thousands of irs agents to shakedown everyone.

Here you go clown boy 🤡. This information is easily available online, all you have to do is search but then again you can’t even do that correctly as there was indeed well over 1 million abortions in 2023. The below statistics aren’t specific to 2023 but one can come to a logical conclusion with the general analysis. Well you probably can’t but most anyone with a functioning brain can.

Overall, common exceptions to abortion limits are estimated to account for less than 5% of all abortions.

• Rape and incest: 0.4%[5]
  • Risk to the woman’s life or a major bodily function: 0.3%[6]
  • Other physical health concerns: 2.2%[7]
  • Abnormality in the unborn baby: 1.2%[8]
  • Elective and unspecified reasons: 95.9%[9]
That 5 percent is EXACTLY why abortion should be legal up to when the baby is viable outside the mother.
Thanks for proving my point with your stats.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Expand your research capabilities:

2023 Abortions
2 observations.
1. Thanks for sharing factual statistics instead of a stupid tweet or meme like most the fools on here.
2. The stats show how stupid and ineffective abortion bans are. This is exactly why abortion was made legal in the 70s. Unfortunately modern Republicans are too foolish to learn from history.
They think abortion bans will reduce abortions. Remember the 50s? Wrong as hell.
They think letting Putin have Ukraine has no impact on US security. Remember Hitler? Wrong as hell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT