POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's been some very intelligent people fall victim to cults. Not all of them are stupid, but all our brainwashed.

The only people that aren't brainwashed have a conscience and care for the safety and security of others, their rights as people to defend themselves and put food on their tables through hard work, rather than force others to work and still take bread off their own table to provide for those that won't. The non-brainwashed are such because they haven't given themselves over to hatred and the abuse of the rights of others. They have accepted the moral responsibility God has given, and tried their best to live the way He's asked them to live.

He's allowed them to see what they otherwise would not, if they were just like those who have no tolerance for God nor those that keep His commandments.

Wasn't it CNN or somebody who ran actual stories about Trump drinking too much diet coke? A panel of like 6 people talking about it.

Yes, CNN did it more than once. This was the one I could find from 2017. They would literally line 12 diet cokes out there on the table and talk about what they were doing to Trump's health/kidneys haha.

We have a president now who is nothing more than a corpse on a beach but in 2017 those diet cokes were a big deal. Plus remember they claimed Trump got 2 scoops of ice cream and everyone else got one.

In a fight? The army has considered the issue closed. Arlington cemetery hasn’t issued any type of statement since, meanwhile at least 6 gold star families have issued statements of condemnation against Harris in support of Trump. You’re a ****ing loon.
No Cult Boy. You're the F'ing loon. Ask the US Army what happened. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

"A statement from the Army’s public affairs office said that the Trump campaign had been made aware that federal law prohibits filming for political purposes in that part of the cemetery, and it criticized the campaign for publicly insulting the official in a statement after the fact.

“Participants in the August 26th ceremony and the subsequent Section 60 visit were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and DoD policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds,” the statement said.

It continued: “An A.N.C. employee who attempted to ensure adherence to these rules was abruptly pushed aside."

In case you're wondering about how Trump intends to use his presidential immunity, Trump claimed "absolute immunity" in using Eddy Grant's music in his 2020 campaign. (Think about that one. Trump claims the president can steal. )

GWgPb2EXgAUhVsn

Dion isn't brainwashed.

He has chosen an ideology that fits his selfishness, laziness, arrogance, and callousness regarding the rights and needs of others. He knows full well what will happen if that ideology is implemented, and can't wait to take advantage of it to enrich himself. He's admitted as much. He can't wait until hard-working people can be abused for his benefit.

In case you're wondering about how Trump intends to use his presidential immunity, Trump claimed "absolute immunity" in using Eddy Grant's music in his 2020 campaign. (Think about that one. Trump claims the president can steal. )
[laughing]

Hard hitting shit.

Everybody, this is what a tyrant does!

(Meanwhile, this midwit worships a group of authoritarians that violated the 1st amendment multiple times and controls the “free” press.)

But Eddy Grant!

Last edited:
So now you are attacking the gold star families.
Good to know.

Then again, if they didn't. I could see why. None of them have heard a peep from this administration since their son's deaths. I would invite the leader who seemed to care.

[laughing]

Hard hitting shit.

Everybody, this is what a tyrant does!

(Meanwhile, this midwit worships a group of authoritarians that violated the 1st amendment multiple times and controls the “free” press.

But Eddy Grant!

It was a 5th affirmative defense in an answer filed years ago.

People as dumb as Dreadlox have no idea what that means or why his retarded attempt to make something of Trump throwing immunity in as a defense is hilarious.

This is so goddam stupid, as I just said. Even if your weren’t dumber than a box of rocks on this specific point, presidential criminal immunity is a different question than civil.

Come on guys (lefties), enough is enough. I know you hate Trump, but you cannot possibly be thinking of actually voting for Kam Harris. I get it. I get it. Trump tweaks your nerves, you can't stand the thought of him. Even so, Kamala Harris? She is an abject moron. Her own party doesn't trust her to speak in coherent sentences. That is what you're honestly going to vote for? It can't be policy, because she's using all of Trump's policies now. For example, you guys have spent the last 8 years on here, bashing a border wall, and now you're lining up to vote for someone that vows to build a border wall.

Unlike a lot of folks on here, I don't think you all are ACTUALLY that stupid. I think you're just stubborn, but when the time comes, you'll realize how silly the notion of voting for Kam really is.
Haven’t seen any of the libtards reply to this. I wonder why?

Honestly they don't even care about their own community. It takes 4 articles in the local press to find the race of the killer. This article and tv broadcast at bottom just says 'a man'...how do people know what to look for if you don't give them more details? The criminal shot and ran over this guy and the media is so worried about stupid sh-t than to help try to catch him. It's not racist to tell the public whether a criminal is white, black, asian, etc. It's so stupid.

Crazy how good CNN journalists are. There for the plane seizure. There when Roger stone was arrested. Won the first sit down with Kamala and waltz.

Top notch news organization to be in all the right places at all the right time. Can’t think of any other explanation besides top notch journalism.
Don’t forget they were live in Butler for Trumps assassination first time ever

May I ask, in all seriousness, why do you continue to post links from news sources with actual typos and grammatical errors in the byline?

As an 'educator', you should be embarrassed at that level of journalistic incompetence, but here your Village Idiot ass is.

Not to mention every other bit of stupidity that comes out of your brain, but that's expected of an 85 IQ Babbling Village Idiot.

Kamala is nothing more than the step-"wine"-Mom.

Like I said before; Franzia and Barefoot as far as the eye can see. She no doubt pours it from the box into her Buc-ee's tumbler and adds ice.

Sickening. But but but Charlottesville

They're just empty sponges, and they soak up what the idiot box, and their Humanities profs spew out to them. They have literally NO idea what they are doing or why. They just think it looks cool. That's all there is to it. 100 percent.

Later on, they'll probably hit up Katz' Deli (it's on Houston, in the Village, so it's close) when they get hungry, completely failing to get the irony.

Last edited:
For the gamblers on here:

Just watched Barnes and Baris on what are the odds

Barnes says his top election betting pick is Republicans winning Senate seat in Ohio

Says you will get double your money back

• Wow
Reactions: HymanKaplan
Ok… been a busy weekend. It is LABOR Day, after all.

Soooo, what’s the latest? Is Kamala still obsessing about Trump’s microphone? I figured she would be too busy memorizing her answers to the pre-supplied questions for the upcoming debate, and of course working on her overly demonstrative arm and hand gestures while she’s speaking.

Reactions: Girthang
It's a good question.

How many weeks did it take to come up with these questions when people have been asking them since the event? If we had a functioning investigatory agency anywhere in this country, they would've been asked and answered by now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT