ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Attendance Home Opener

Yes, but I’ve heard that Saturday was a Jewish/Muslim/Rastafarian holiday where members of each faith are prohibited from . . . watching pigskin.

Shalom my Blue Brother, Shalom!!
The mayor is Jewish so he forbade all in person football watching within the city limits. 47K courageous U6 fans would not be denied.

Is there a Attendance number out there for our game after the delay? Im curious how much better we did considering the circumstances.

Reactions: Girthang
Yeah lol at UofL. Tbf the absolute awful opponent and weather probably kept a fair amount of people, at home.

Nonetheless, declaring that game a sellout is a joke.

Reactions: Girthang
Is there a Attendance number out there for our game after the delay? Im curious how much better we did considering the circumstances.

I was surprised how full it was given the already late start, hours of delay time, and ongoing threat of severe weather. There were people pissed off and leaving the stadium when they couldn't enter to get out of the rain an hour plus before kickoff.

Upper deck was pretty full as well until we went up by 24. I'd guess it was between 40-50k.

Officially, our game is listed as a sellout as well, even if there weren't 61k there past halftime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT