POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have a point about total bans... But my stance has never been a complete ban.
I am more in favor of red flag laws with teeth and a longer, more strict background checks/age restrictions and lengthier waiting periods.
Not a total ban.
I truly believe that would make a difference.
Here's another big distinction between making a direct link between gun laws and bathroom laws.
What percent of sexual assaults taking place in a women's bathrooms are committed by a trans person??
What percent of mass murders are committed by a person using an AR-15??
Just give that a ponder and my point might become more clear.

What percent of abortions are needed because of a 10 year old's daddy raping her? Just give that a ponder and my point might become more clear.

So perfect that you are more worried about Trump being at the cemetery (at the Gold Star families request), than the failures at Abbey Gate leading to their deaths.

Think about how much you suck...you are more outraged that Trump was at Arlington, than you were for their unnecessary deaths at the hands of incompetent leadership.

And you know when you weigh those two things - Arlington vs Abbey Gate, you know which one bothered you more...and its sad. Sorry you suck so bad.
Maybe if they guarded the Abbey Gate half as well as they do Arlington, there would have been no Gold Star family commemorating their loved ones.

The lady Janitor or custodian who tried to intervene is likely a DEI hire with a hatred of Trump. Likely started some shit and just looked for a reason to complain. How long before she calls "The Hammer" with a neck injury?

Lmfao that second article is absolute propaganda bullshit. Nobody respects Kamala on the world stage. Get real.
Is this the World respect you are talking about? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Or this?.... 😂😂😂😂😂

Or this??... 😂😂😂😂😂

Trump is a joke.

Kamala stock tanking

images

Also supports my point that the extreme right is anarchy, not fascism. LOL
I more meant the second paragraph, not the first. Though the first still directly contradicts your point. "Destroyers of democracy" are often fascists. He was just mislabeling them as anarchists to be edgy, anarchism is ultimately direct, true democracy. People get together and enforce their will on the others.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
I more meant the second paragraph, not the first. Though the first still directly contradicts your point. "Destroyers of democracy" are often fascists. He was just mislabeling them as anarchists to be edgy, anarchism is ultimately direct, true democracy. People get together and enforce their will on the others.
You're a world class contortionist.

Reactions: exemjr
Does the US Army have TDS as well?? 🤡

Do these 200 former Trump employees and generals have TDS?

Does his former VP have TDS?

You're in a cult.

What a loon.

Maybe when Kamala visits her favorite live rappers grave, the press can show up and take photos and one of her rapper friends will push another rapper.

Reactions: blubo
The active army is supposed to stay completely out of politics. That is why they are unnamed.
You are disregarding and disrespecting an article in MILITARY TIMES.
Not surprising though since MAGA hates America and shi** on our troops.
Trump trashed McCain for being a POW, disparaged the Medal of Honor, and gives thumbs up over tombstones at Arlington.
Disrespectful POS.

Military Times is a news media source with an AllSides Media Bias Rating™ of Center.
"Service members and their families rely on MilitaryTimes.com as a trusted, independent source for news and information on the most important issues affecting their careers and personal lives,"

Then why didn't they stay completely out of politics?
No chance of ulterior motives this close to an election?
There's just no doubt to you that the unnamed source is real and truthful?
Is it not possible the unnamed source might be a Kamala loving democrat making shit up?
Not disrespecting Military Times, I am disrespecting the Unnamed source.

My God, in this day and age, you don't honestly think it's ok to question news reports for honesty and integrity?

And you are addressing a veteran. And when I was in the military, there was zero chance someone would speak up against a commander in chief or an ex commander in chief. ZERO!!

Then why didn't they stay completely out of politics?
No chance of ulterior motives this close to an election?
There's just no doubt to you that the unnamed source is real and truthful?
Is it not possible the unnamed source might be a Kamala loving democrat making shit up?
Not disrespecting Military Times, I am disrespecting the Unnamed source.

My God, in this day and age, you don't honestly think it's ok to question news reports for honesty and integrity?

And you are addressing a veteran. And when I was in the military, there was zero chance someone would speak up against a commander in chief or an ex commander in chief. ZERO!!
You're disrespecting the military dude. An official statement was released by the U. S. Army fool.
You are in a cult.
Official U.S. Army Statement:
"Arlington National Cemetery routinely hosts public wreath laying ceremonies at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier for individuals and groups who submit requests in advance. ANC conducts nearly 3,000 such public ceremonies a year without incident.

Participants in the August 26th ceremony and the subsequent Section 60 visit were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and DoD policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds. An ANC employee who attempted to ensure adherence to these rules was abruptly pushed aside. Consistent with the decorum expected at ANC, this employee acted with professionalism and avoided further disruption. The incident was reported to the JBM-HH police department, but the employee subsequently decided not to press charges. Therefore, the Army considers this matter closed.

This incident was unfortunate, and it is also unfortunate that the ANC employee and her professionalism has been unfairly attacked. ANC is a national shrine to the honored dead of the Armed Forces, and its dedicated staff will continue to ensure public ceremonies are conducted with the dignity and respect the nation’s fallen deserve."

MAGA sucks.

Reactions: UK-BILL
What a loon.

Maybe when Kamala visits her favorite live rappers grave, the press can show up and take photos and one of her rapper friends will push another rapper.
You and your MAGA dipsh**s are the loons.
Official US Army/ Arlington National Cemetery statement:
"Arlington National Cemetery routinely hosts public wreath laying ceremonies at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier for individuals and groups who submit requests in advance. ANC conducts nearly 3,000 such public ceremonies a year without incident.

Participants in the August 26th ceremony and the subsequent Section 60 visit were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and DoD policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds. An ANC employee who attempted to ensure adherence to these rules was abruptly pushed aside. Consistent with the decorum expected at ANC, this employee acted with professionalism and avoided further disruption. The incident was reported to the JBM-HH police department, but the employee subsequently decided not to press charges. Therefore, the Army considers this matter closed.

This incident was unfortunate, and it is also unfortunate that the ANC employee and her professionalism has been unfairly attacked. ANC is a national shrine to the honored dead of the Armed Forces, and its dedicated staff will continue to ensure public ceremonies are conducted with the dignity and respect the nation’s fallen deserve."

elections really do have consequences

Just moved from Denver area in mid-July to Florida. Several reasons for doing so but the steady march towards Deep Blue/California East was a major factor. With the political environment in the state, crime rates have jumped significantly as has homelessness, fentanyl deaths, property taxes, property values, rents, traffic, etc. Governor Polis has enacted a few things that are middle of the road, but much of his 'accomplishments' are very left-leaning. Denver announced that it might spend $100M to 'support' illegals in the city THIS year. Now, where, pray tell, are they going to find $100M of extra money to do that? Why, they've cut hours for Public Safety officers, elderly services, etc. The Denver public hospital system was overrun by illegals earlier this year (it may still be). 'Sanctuary city' is an oxymoron for any citizen living there - there's no sanctuary to be found in those cities.

ghows-NC-87f84be8-3700-48a5-97f1-ac1b5d64e3bf-ffa55b39.jpeg

You are an idiot.
How come he's not smiling?
Why is he not giving the thumbs up pose?
How come security didn't have to be called?
Why did the army not issue a statement and rebuke of his actions?
He was there as President and was honoring those lost on 9/11.
It was not a campaign ad. 🤬

You are a brainwashed cult clown.

I pride myself on not putting anyone on ignore, but man, I'm starting to think Sambo is Rob Reiner.

I guess somebody needs to do it. It's like trying to reason with Joseph Goebbels. All he does is load you up with shit propaganda links to waste your time. Most of which he hasn't even read past the headline. And the contents disprove whatever he's pushing. Rinse, repeat.

He's a foot soldier of the MSM and a threat to our Republic.

I guess somebody needs to do it. It's like trying to reason with Joseph Goebbels. All he does is load you up with shit propaganda links to waste your time. Most of which he hasn't even read past the headline. And the contents disprove whatever he's pushing. Rinse, repeat.

He's a foot soldier of the MSM and a threat to our Republic.
I posted direct quotes and statements put out by the US Army.
Y'all are nuts.

The active army is supposed to stay completely out of politics. That is why they are unnamed.
You are disregarding and disrespecting an article in MILITARY TIMES.
Not surprising though since MAGA hates America and shi** on our troops.
Trump trashed McCain for being a POW, disparaged the Medal of Honor, and gives thumbs up over tombstones at Arlington.
Disrespectful POS.

Military Times is a news media source with an AllSides Media Bias Rating™ of Center.
"Service members and their families rely on MilitaryTimes.com as a trusted, independent source for news and information on the most important issues affecting their careers and personal lives,"

Did you serve? No? STFU.

How do you feel about true 'stolen valor', Tim Walz style?

Village Idiot.

How come he's not smiling?
Why is he not giving the thumbs up pose?
How come security didn't have to be called?
Why did the army not issue a statement and rebuke of his actions?
He was there as President and was honoring those lost on 9/11.
It was not a campaign ad. 🤬

You are a brainwashed cult clown.

Take your pick. There’s multiple with him smiling.

You guys get hung up on the dumbest shit.

We’ve shown you dozens and dozens of pictures of presidents in Arlington. How is taking pictures political activity?

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL

The Village Idiot, king of the repetitive copy paste. Over and over.

The other day, I got scolded for dishonoring the dead or the grievers or something like that. Unlike DT.

Trump Blames Grieving Parents for Arlington Scandal
"Scandal"

Again, only outraged bc you're told to be.

Not outraged that the current admin and current Democrat nominee lied to the American public about the current president's mental capacity. He didn't even bother to give an address to tell anyone why be was stepping down.

But then again, you were no where to be found when the current vegetable was checking his watch at funerals...not even curious why no one in the press bothered to ask him...weird

Trump is in a terrible position stuck between the extreme wing of pro lifers and his need to distance from them. A huge segment of abortion voters only vote Republican based on a single issue.

Stop arguing with the resident lefties about their new fake outrage. These people don’t bat an eye at mutilating kids, illegals killing and raping citizens, or BLM burning down your neighborhood. WGAF what they pretend to be outraged about just because their TV told them to today?😂

They argue in bad faith all the time. Dishonest POS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT