POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see why libs can't just call it what it is. She's an empty suit. She literally stands for nothing, only the things that will get her ahead at the time being.

Progressives called her a cop for her DA record, but if the advancement and money was flowing the other way, she'd unlock every cell in California.

She's the definition of falling forward.

It doesn’t.
Sure it does. The laziness. The lateness. The refusal to read briefs. The accusation of stupidity. The word salad. Trump said he didn't come down to the office because he was working in the residence. Sure. On his golf swing: he had one of those indoor golf thingies installed. The writer and fellow New Yorker Fran Leibowitz famously said of Trump, "You do not know anyone as stupid as Donald Trump. You just don't."

Last edited:
Sure it does. The laziness. The lateness. The refusal to read briefs. The accusation of stupidity. The word salad. Trump said he didn't come down to the office because he was working in the residence. Sure. On his golf swing: he had one of those indoor golf thingies installed. The writer and fellow New Yorker Fran Leinowitz famously said of Trump, "You do not know anyone as stupid as Donald Trump. You just don't."
Guess they haven’t met Harris.

I don't see why libs can't just call it what it is. She's an empty suit. She literally stands for nothing, only the things that will get her ahead get her head for the time being.

Progressives called her a cop for her DA record, but if the advancement and money was flowing the other way, she'd unlock every cell in California.

She's the definition of falling forward.
I fixed it for you...

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
Yeah. They had that whole see-the-future machine going on. The same one that Barak Obama had. We didn't want to let you all know we had it, but you guys are so sharp, you wheedled it out of us.

Hence the sleeping up the ladder. It really isnt that hard. Many women did/do it. Shes just the greatest one ever at it.

Its sad because it devalues every single woman in the workplace who made it based on merit.

Sure it does. The laziness. The lateness. The refusal to read briefs. The accusation of stupidity. The word salad. Trump said he didn't come down to the office because he was working in the residence. Sure. On his golf swing: he had one of those indoor golf thingies installed. The writer and fellow New Yorker Fran Leibowitz famously said of Trump, "You do not know anyone as stupid as Donald Trump. You just don't."
More from the very quotable Leibowitz:

“I think that it’s very hard for people who are reasonable to understand these Republicans,” Lebowitz said. “So I always say to people, ‘It’s very easy.’ First of all, they’re not Republicans. They’re anarchists. ... They’re destroyers of government, destroyers of democracy.

“The Democrats are always trying to analyze them: ‘Why do they think this way? Why do they think that?’ You know, a 6-year-old could tell you what’s wrong with these people. They’re mean, and they’re stupid. And it’s as simple as that.“

More from the very quotable Leibowitz:

“I think that it’s very hard for people who are reasonable to understand these Republicans,” Lebowitz said. “So I always say to people, ‘It’s very easy.’ First of all, they’re not Republicans. They’re anarchists. ... They’re destroyers of government, destroyers of democracy.

“The Democrats are always trying to analyze them: ‘Why do they think this way? Why do they think that?’ You know, a 6-year-old could tell you what’s wrong with these people. They’re mean, and they’re stupid. And it’s as simple as that.“
Nailed it.

Can someone explain to me how in the hell polls work in the days of cell phones?

I'm not answering a call that I don't know who it is. Are the people that answer calls from strange incoming numbers a reliable group for predicting the president's election? We aren't in 1976 anymore.

No wonder the liberals always poll better. Shut-ins with cell phones are way more likely to answer the calls than people that have things going on.
If I don't recognize the number calling, I don't answer. if it's a legit call they leave a message and I call them right back.

She was pretty hot back in the day. For her age, shes still an attractive lady.

She also had that work done when she was candidate VP, made a big diffrerence to how she looks now. There was a time period just after as it was taking shape she was absolutely hideous.

She is now hideous just for her character. She is the ugliest person to ever occupy the Whitehouse imho

I also think they need to make the process easier for Americans to adopt American babies, that would go a long way towards helping reduce abortions.
True. Many years ago, my son and his wife were having trouble getting pregnant, so they went the adoption way. First attempt cost them about 2 or 3 thousand only to have it fall through. Then they found a baby no one wanted because the mother was in prison for attempted murder (not her first time in prison) and she was a heavy drug user. The baby girl was born premature and had many health problems including constant seizures because of the drug use. The mother did not want the baby (her 8th she has had and gave up) so she was put up for adoption.

Since no one else was trying to adopt the little girl, they were green lighted but had to wait until doctors made sure she would survive and then after adopting, many doctors' visits were required to monitor her health. She is now 10 years old and has perfect health and a very cheerful little girl.

They have since after her adoption went the fertility clinic route and now have triplet sons (8 years old) and another son 5 years old.

She also had that work done when she was candidate VP, made a big diffrerence to how she looks now. There was a time period just after as it was taking shape she was absolutely hideous.

She is now hideous just for her character. She is the ugliest person to ever occupy the Whitehouse imho
She's looking pretty "gray" lately. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
Damn stupid pics are hard to find with leftist internet scrubbing. Something else x2

iu

hqdefault.jpg
Screenshot-2.png

She doesn't look anything like she would otherwise look. THere's literally not a single thing about her which isnt fake

Now apply this to your AR15 ban caterwauling. There's already laws on the books banning murder. Murderers don't GAF about AR15 ban laws. They don't follow laws period. You really think a stupid AR15 ban law deters those sick fu**s? It doesn't.
You have a point about total bans... But my stance has never been a complete ban.
I am more in favor of red flag laws with teeth and a longer, more strict background checks/age restrictions and lengthier waiting periods.
Not a total ban.
I truly believe that would make a difference.
Here's another big distinction between making a direct link between gun laws and bathroom laws.
What percent of sexual assaults taking place in a women's bathrooms are committed by a trans person??
What percent of mass murders are committed by a person using an AR-15??
Just give that a ponder and my point might become more clear.

When they or their son hasn't been, it is much easier to send someone to war. The Vietnamese people were at war long before we got involved. There was a huge graveyard in Phu Bai. While driving by, I thought we would never get to the end of it. Tiny white crosses as far as the eye could see.
My daughter is now 18 and when they said that they were looking at the draft again to include females I told my wife that before she had to possibly go into the Army or Marines, she should apply for the Air Force and serve a couple of years there because the dims are war mongers, and the Air Force would be the safest one of the services.

Because it's true? Shes obviously woefully under prepared and/or just stupid. Good thing she was hot at one time.

She's so stupid i question if she actually passed the CA bar which is supposed to be very difficult. Knowing what we know now, its just as likely they fixed it for her.

She must've been one helluva beast in the sack to challenge, and maybe win, for the highest office in the land based solely on sexual favors.

If there was a wh0re Olympics, shed have more gold medals than Michael Phelps.

I don't think she's actually as stupid as she looks and obviously sounds.

She's hiding the Marxism.

Does the US Army have TDS as well?? 🤡

Do these 200 former Trump employees and generals have TDS?

Does his former VP have TDS?

You're in a cult.

So correct me if I'm wrong because I only saw the first two paragraphs. Where the 4 people with firsthand knowledge of the event eventually named in that article? Where there named people that disagreed with the statements in that article? Is the author of that article a democrat/Obama fan boy? Within 5 minutes of searching I got the answer to those questions.

So I lose all respect and credibility because I don't just go along with some partisan hit peace that might be full of lies and political motives? Hell I don't do that when it's something written about politicians I don't agree with. I actually do a little bit of research to find out if a story is totally true before I make a judgement.

Now tell me you have TDS without actually telling me you have TDS.
Guess the US Army and employees at Arlington National Cemetery have TDS now too. 🤡

My daughter is now 18 and when they said that they were looking at the draft again to include females I told my wife that before she had to possibly go into the Army or Marines, she should apply for the Air Force and serve a couple of years there because the dims are war mongers, and the Air Force would be the safest one of the services.
Maybe the Coast Guard?

Maybe the Coast Guard?
Nothing is safe when water is involved. Trust me. The Air Force is the safest. Even more so if you're smart, and can get a tech or intel job. You won't see a gun (other than an MP) more than a couple of times during your service window. If you can pass the DLAB and don't go airborne, I doubt you'll ever leave Maryland (once you're through language school, and cryptology, in Cali, and Texas respectively.)

Nothing is safe when water is involved. Trust me. The Air Force is the safest. Even more so if you're smart, and can get a tech or intel job. You won't see a gun (other than an MP) more than a couple of times during your service window.
I guess I was lucky. Police school, physical armed restraint school, and combat school. Much of it was actually the Army doing the training. The Coast Guard has (or at least had) no armed force. I was #2 in security for six months at a CG radar station. They had it made. They offered me 200 dollars to re-up. Some of those guys were offered 16 grand. Oh well, a dumb cop ain't worth much.

Guess the US Army and employees at Arlington National Cemetery have TDS now too. 🤡
From your link:

The statement, from an unnamed Army spokesperson,

Shouldn't we expect and perhaps even demand names when someone wants to be a part of an article condemning someone?
Wouldn't you want that if your queen Kamala was accused of something?

This is how easy it is for something in an article to be unproven:
Catman100 reports that an eyewitness at the scene, who wishes to remain unnamed, says that Donald Trump did nothing wrong at Arlington cemetery.

Do you believe that?

I guess I was lucky. Police school, physical armed restraint school, and combat school. Much of it was actually the Army doing the training. The Coast Guard has (or at least had) no armed force. I was #2 in security for six months at a CG radar station. They had it made. They offered me 200 dollars to re-up. Some of those guys were offered 16 grand. Oh well, a dumb cop ain't worth much.
Yeah, but those smart ones are worth 205 dollars.;)

From your link:

Shouldn't we expect and perhaps even demand names when someone wants to be a part of an article condemning someone?

Catman100 reports that an eyewitness at the scene, who wishes to remain unnamed, says that Donald Trump did nothing wrong at Arlington cemetery.

Do you believe that?
He's still on that ridiculous non-issue? I've got his unhinged ass on ignore, but love seeing his desperation.

Reactions: exemjr and blubo
Nothing is safe when water is involved. Trust me. The Air Force is the safest. Even more so if you're smart, and can get a tech or intel job. You won't see a gun (other than an MP) more than a couple of times during your service window. If you can pass the DLAB and don't go airborne, I doubt you'll ever leave Maryland (once you're through language school, and cryptology, in Cali, and Texas respectively.)
agree. i spent 1966-70 in the usaf and never left the states—not my choice, i put in dream sheets for every country that had an ab (except greenland, iceland, and alaska) including vietnam when i got down to only thirteen months left on my enlistment.
lot’s of opportunity in the af back then for anyone who wasn’t a complete young knucklehead ☹️.

Does the US Army have TDS as well?? 🤡

Do these 200 former Trump employees and generals have TDS?

Does his former VP have TDS?

You're in a cult.
Lmfao that second article is absolute propaganda bullshit. Nobody respects Kamala on the world stage. Get real.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
From your link:

Do you believe that?
The active army is supposed to stay completely out of politics. That is why they are unnamed.
You are disregarding and disrespecting an article in MILITARY TIMES.
Not surprising though since MAGA hates America and shi** on our troops.
Trump trashed McCain for being a POW, disparaged the Medal of Honor, and gives thumbs up over tombstones at Arlington.
Disrespectful POS.

Military Times is a news media source with an AllSides Media Bias Rating™ of Center.
"Service members and their families rely on MilitaryTimes.com as a trusted, independent source for news and information on the most important issues affecting their careers and personal lives,"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT