POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She's saying it out loud but the media can't put, or rather doesn't want to put 2 and 2 together......

If her "values haven't changed", that means all her fllip flops right now are LIES and she's the same radical she was in SF. Her handlers have her to where she can go back later when she doesn't live up to her recent flip flops and say 'I told you on camera that my values haven't changed,"

In other news...California being California

I wouldn't necessarily mock this one. I know California is essentially a commie hellscape at this point, but, it's policies like this that RFK, Jr. and Trump will be taking on. RFK's whole reason for joining the Trump team was because Trump told him he would let him lead the fight against Big Food and Big Pharma to bring healthier options to schools and to end the incentives for big Pharma to pump more drugs into kids. I'm not opposed to that. Cheetos and Twinkies shouldn't be an option at schools, to be honest. For kids, especially elementary and middle school aged kids, those should be treats at home, distributed by parents. The fight here is against the chemicals in the food and honestly that's one fight I'm not gonna rail on California about.

Increase birth rate. We are just below replacement. We need to have babies and families in order to be an actual nation in the next 20 years.
I also think they need to make the process easier for Americans to adopt American babies, that would go a long way towards helping reduce abortions.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Now apply this to your AR15 ban caterwauling. There's already laws on the books banning murder. Murderers don't GAF about AR15 ban laws. They don't follow laws period. You really think a stupid AR15 ban law deters those sick fu**s? It doesn't.

Excellent post

+drug dealers and Chicago gun law
+Democrat party and election laws
+Dem DOJ and constitutional right to a fair trial

So many examples where making a new law wouldn't stop criminals already breaking existing laws. We need enforcement. Plain and simple

Are you guys taking issue with the government mandating coverage for any procedures? Or IVF specifically?

I don’t think government should be as involved in healthcare as it is. Certainly don’t think there should be “insurance” coverage for elective procedures.

But if the government is going to incentivize anything, helping the population grow organically, with children conceived by people willing to stick to all the vitamin and shot regimes, and go through the IVF process seems like a net positive for society.

Could always vote democrat, probably end up with the same IVF result once Kamabla copies the policy, with the added benefit of federal “protection” of abortion up until the baby dies on its own after delivery.
Under Commila, Libs will get pregnant through IVF just so they can run out and get an abortion.

So the same people who came running in here to laugh at, mock, and troll us over Trump almost getting his head blown off on national television are now super outraged over him being at Arlington at the request of the fallen soldiers’ family members. Their fake moral superiority knows no bounds.

“BuT tHe PiCtUReS!!!!! ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH”

I hope you know how gd stupid y’all sound to normal people. They’d be better off going back and telling us more about that teleprompter shrapnel.

You’d think this would be a good time for our moderate moral compass, Nightwish, to drop in and give it to the other side for once.

Nightsweats is still dreaming about a dentureless Nancy Pelosi right about now

Fine the families requested Trump there. No problem. But that's no excuse for shooting a political ad in a restricted area - if that is against the law/rules.

I actually think every single political ad should include footage of all the tombstones of the soldiers who’ve died in the forever wars fought for the profit of the establishment. Don’t really give a shit if those same politicians write rules saying you can’t show america the seas of tombstones of the men and women who died for their profit.

Seeing liberal women in my social media posting vague and subtle memes today about how people are supposed to change, and how it’s a good thing. Quite clearly trying to set the tone for just accepting Kamala’s flip flopping around, which is putting it mildly.

Folks, I’m sorry. This is not an evolution of thinking. She’s a presidential candidate that is now lying through her teeth and saying anything to get elected. And frankly, in an ironic sense, she’s being pretty transparent when she is making pointed statements that her “values have not changed.”

Yeah, we know, Kamala. That’s code for: “I still hold every position I’m on record for over the last 5+ years, but I’m just lying my ass off now to fool enough people to vote for me. Don’t worry, I’ll go right back to my real intentions if I’m elected.”

Remeber when Muslims were murdering people around the world, and then "Clock Boy" ripped an alarm clock out of its original setting and then stuffed it into a briefcase and brought it to school to elicit a scared response while saying "I INVENTED A CLOCK", and then Obama was like "Cool clock, Ahmed" and invited him to the White House?

AP_250782557912.jpg

The left are the worst.

I actually think every single political ad should include footage of all the tombstones of the soldiers who’ve died in the forever wars fought for the profit of the establishment. Don’t really give a shit if those same politicians write rules saying you can’t show america the seas of tombstones of the men and women who died for their profit.
When they or their son hasn't been, it is much easier to send someone to war. The Vietnamese people were at war long before we got involved. There was a huge graveyard in Phu Bai. While driving by, I thought we would never get to the end of it. Tiny white crosses as far as the eye could see.

Reactions: Girthang
Are you guys taking issue with the government mandating coverage for any procedures? Or IVF specifically?

I don’t think government should be as involved in healthcare as it is. Certainly don’t think there should be “insurance” coverage for elective procedures.

But if the government is going to incentivize anything, helping the population grow organically, with children conceived by people willing to stick to all the vitamin and shot regimes, and go through the IVF process seems like a net positive for society.

Could always vote democrat, probably end up with the same IVF result once Kamabla copies the policy, with the added benefit of federal “protection” of abortion up until the baby dies on its own after delivery.
Yeah, I noticed I got some laugh emojis on my post you responded. I was actually being serious as I am opposed to IVF, notwithstanding the realization that some people rely on this method for having a child.

IVF is essentially embryo farming. If IVF was a one-for-one procedure I would be much less opposed to it, but in the process, multiple embryos are ultimately destroyed for every successful gestational pregnancy. I'm also concerned about the potential for genetic manipulation.

I was also dismayed at Trump's lobbying for the expanded abortion referendum on the Florida ballot. I always believed his "pro-life" credentials were very suspect, and his recent statements prove what was always suspected but overlooked. For all of Mike Pence's many faults, his Christian beliefs undergird his political views and he helped keep the Trump administration focused on pro-life values. I'm still open pending additional data, but I don't get the same level of assurance from JD Vance.

The conundrum for me and others who feel the way I do is whether to vote for the proverbial lesser of two evils (Trump) or vote minor party / write-in vote in protest. Trump will almost certainly win Indiana without my vote anyway.

Increase birth rate. We are just below replacement. We need to have babies and families in order to be an actual nation in the next 20 years.
2.1 is roughly replacement birthrate.
1.62 is roughly the 2023 rate

The US was last regularly at replacement rate back around 1970. Prior to the introduction of The Pill in 1960 we were around 3.0. We nudged slightly above replacement around 2006 but have declined again. What were the benefits of having kids in 2006?

More on the Marines who died in Afghan during Biden/Harris debacle of a withdrawal. Mother of a dead Marine called into a radio show.... I once again dare a liberal member on here to just listen to what they say.
Biden is a worthless POS. Worst POTUS of all time! EAT SHIT, LIBS!

Yeah, I noticed I got some laugh emojis on my post you responded. I was actually being serious as I am opposed to IVF, notwithstanding the realization that some people rely on this method for having a child.

IVF is essentially embryo farming. If IVF was a one-for-one procedure I would be much less opposed to it, but in the process, multiple embryos are ultimately destroyed for every successful gestational pregnancy. I'm also concerned about the potential for genetic manipulation.
I have friends who went through IVF. The doctor told the mother-to-be that they had 6 embryos. How many did she want implanted? All of them. 1 was born.

I was also dismayed at Trump's lobbying for the expanded abortion referendum on the Florida ballot. I always believed his "pro-life" credentials were very suspect, and his recent statements prove what was always suspected but overlooked. For all of Mike Pence's many faults, his Christian beliefs undergird his political views and he helped keep the Trump administration focused on pro-life values. I'm still open pending additional data, but I don't get the same level of assurance from JD Vance.

The conundrum for me and others who feel the way I do is whether to vote for the proverbial lesser of two evils (Trump) or vote minor party / write-in vote in protest. Trump will almost certainly win Indiana without my vote anyway.

Understood. Not that my opinion matters, but I think your position is far more well reasoned and logical that that of lefties who want to plant an arbitrary date in the sand at which they can no longer kill babies.

Our entire medical system is ****ed, thanks to our government. Our entire food system is ****ed, thanks to our government. Many women injected experimental gene therapy, thanks to our government. All of those issues are negatively impacting fertility, so I don’t think it’s a bad thing for the government ease the way towards towards pregnancy for women who want to bring kids into the world.

I’d imagine many women going through IVF have suffered miscarriages or other issues. Some embryos being discarded in the ultimate pursuit of life, which may alleviate untold emotional suffering for parents, may be a net positive for the world.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

Fortunately Indiana will be fine without your vote, and I understand and respect peoples views and principles on the issue based on religious reasons or whatever, (and I'm guilty of a laugh emoji because I thought you were being sarcastic.) However, in the broader sense, is this an issue of principle so strong it's worth putting the final nail in the coffin for the destruction of the Country over?

Guys, I have to confess something. I bought into the idea that Kamala was incompetent and "stupid" and unpopular, but I really didn't think she was truly stupid until that interview last night. Honestly at this point I have to conclude that she truly DID blow her way to the "top" of her profession. I doubt she actually even passed the bar. She can't even memorize talking points. She is a total IDIOT. She got the questions from CNN in advance, brought written notes, brought Tim Jong Walz with her for support, and she still tanked the interview. She's a MORON.

CNN is doing her a disservice by not grilling her. She will get destroyed by Trump in their debate. And she'll back out of the other two. You hear that, TROLLS? She's going to QUIT the other debates!
I agree that Kamala does not come across as very astute, to say the least. However, I think it may be something in addition to that. I've read/heard some folks close to her/on her staff in CA and in DC that say she's just plain lazy. Would show up at meetings when AG in CA 30 minutes late, look bored and leave early. From what I've read, some of her staffers have been extremely disappointed that she won't listen to the daily briefing, opting to have a 1-page summary instead, will not honestly prepare for a speech/debate/interview, just won't do much of anything. Her campaign speeches are almost word for word the same at every stop. Almost all of her communications are very strictly scripted, on a teleprompter, etc. Her handlers do NOT allow her to speak off the cuff because they know she's too lazy to know any real facts and the word salad that spews forth in lieu of any real contact is ripe for derision. Of course, being black and a woman, no one is going to call her out without severe consequences. But, moving from Sleepy Joe who has spent 1/3 of his 'presidency' on vacation to Kamala who won't do the work seems like a path fraught with danger.

I have friends who went through IVF. The doctor told the mother-to-be that they had 6 embryos. How many did she want implanted? All of them. 1 was born.
My former business partner and good friend had triplets via IVF because his wife wasn't able to conceive through normal means. not sure how many they used though.

I agree that Kamala does not come across as very astute, to say the least. However, I think it may be something in addition to that. I've read/heard some folks close to her/on her staff in CA and in DC that say she's just plain lazy. Would show up at meetings when AG in CA 30 minutes late, look bored and leave early. From what I've read, some of her staffers have been extremely disappointed that she won't listen to the daily briefing, opting to have a 1-page summary instead, will not honestly prepare for a speech/debate/interview, just won't do much of anything. Her campaign speeches are almost word for word the same at every stop. Almost all of her communications are very strictly scripted, on a teleprompter, etc. Her handlers do NOT allow her to speak off the cuff because they know she's too lazy to know any real facts and the word salad that spews forth in lieu of any real contact is ripe for derision. Of course, being black and a woman, no one is going to call her out without severe consequences. But, moving from Sleepy Joe who has spent 1/3 of his 'presidency' on vacation to Kamala who won't do the work seems like a path fraught with danger.
Why does this sound almost identical to the staff critique of Trump?

Reactions: Knottcobred
That graphic is very confusing. It shows Harris winning the popular vote by a landslide and the Electoral College narrowly, but the number under Trump says he's narrowly ahead in the Electoral College. Two different numbers. The WWW needs editors.
If Trump wins Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, (like 538 is predicting), Kamala can't be ahead in the EC (narrowly or otherwise)

And if she can't do any better than THAT in a spoonfed, pre-taped interview, she should definitely start looking for another job.

Normally I would say that Dumb and Dumber is the perfect nickname for those two, but it's impossible to know who is "Dumber"

Good lord…cut off your nose to spite your face.

Reactions: IdaCat
Why does this sound almost identical to the staff critique of Trump?

Because it's true? Shes obviously woefully under prepared and/or just stupid. Good thing she was hot at one time.

She's so stupid i question if she actually passed the CA bar which is supposed to be very difficult. Knowing what we know now, its just as likely they fixed it for her.

She must've been one helluva beast in the sack to challenge, and maybe win, for the highest office in the land based solely on sexual favors.

If there was a wh0re Olympics, shed have more gold medals than Michael Phelps.

I don't think it's ever been said whether or not she passed California's bar exam, which is suppossed to be one of the toughest. I guess she could have passed in another state that has reciprocity with California.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
And if she can't do any better than THAT in a spoonfed, pre-taped interview, she should definitely start looking for another job.

Normally I would say that Dumb and Dumber is the perfect nickname for those two, but it's impossible to know who is "Dumber"
@HymanKaplan, we've known each other for a long time...but that's ^^^ not fair comparing those two dolts to Dumb and Dumber in anyway. They've already proven that they are.

Now, carry on with destroying the simpletons on here. 👍 It's fun to watch.

I don't think it's ever been said whether or not she passed California's bar exam, which is suppossed to be one of the toughest. I guess she could have passed in another state that has reciprocity with California.

I don't think they have reciprocity iirc.

I dont think California's bar exam is harder, it requires a marginally higher score but has more morons applying.

Now that might be the case. It might be like va too where you don't have to actually graduate law school to sit. Seems it has some quirk iirc

Can someone explain to me how in the hell polls work in the days of cell phones?

I'm not answering a call that I don't know who it is. Are the people that answer calls from strange incoming numbers, a reliable group for predicting the president's election? We aren't in 1976 anymore.

No wonder the liberals always poll better. Shut-ins with cell phones are way more likely to answer the calls than people that have things going on.

They'd never admit it, but liberals probably wish the election would be tomorrow before any more days pass where Kamala continues to not really show anything. The interviews (or lack there of), the flip flopping, the overall sense of Kamala just not being cut out for this, etc.

Said it weeks ago, but her approval peaked when they pulled Biden. It's done nothing but trickle off since then.

Dems need another trick of their sleeve or this might be over by Columbus day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT