How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GWLiP2uW0AEKUhg

The woman that released the video of the gangs taking over the apartment complex was just on FOX. Said the governor says it’s overblown. Smh

Not one comment on this problem from the Left.

She said it’s at the point that the local police would not be able to handle it without state/federal assistance.
The same people behind this borderless bs, are the same ones who want to do away with local law enforcement and take away our right to defend ourselves.
It's rather clear that they want us all 6 ft under.

Nah... If she sucks I have no problem voting her out in 4 years.
If she was running against Pence, Hailey or even Christie.... I would vote R.
Trump is a POS. Ask the Army what they think about his little photo op.

Who doesn't a Village Idiot ask their opinion on bidennand Obama doing the same, and more.

As posted with video evidence here earlier today.

No, actually that was very stupid of whomever approved that going out. 🙄

You know, military oaths and all, not trying to sway an election, etc.

Village Idiot.
Typical Cult member.
Everyone else is wrong, including our US Army.
Trump is perfect and God's chosen one right?

That’s a brain buster.

Obama’s appearance at Arlington wasn’t a campaign event. Cringe argument

Here’s a reminder of who we are dealing with.

Derp, Derp, derpity, derp….. you’ve fallen for yet another Trump hoax.

Don't worry the Feds are really going after illegals voting. All you have to do to get out of prosecution apparently is give the government the George Costanza 'was that wrong?' answer.

"Should I not have done that?" and you are free to go.

Last edited:
Look, there is no doubt I am conservatively biased. But anyone with an ounce of objectivity has to see how pathetically shallow this “interview” is, and the whole production and hype surrounding it. This is ridiculously sad.

It’s scripted. It’s edited. It’s produced. It’s an hour long splicing of minimal Q&A with what is essentially campaign ad content.

This interview is anything BUT a “watershed event” as CNN described it, LOL. This isn’t hard hitting, gritty stuff. It’s a bunch of fluff.

And AGAIN with all the demonstrative hand waving when speaking. Good grief, will someone on her campaign staff please duct tape her hands at her sides so she stops waving them around trying to give the impression she is saying something significant?

Last edited:
Look, there is no doubt I am conservatively biased. But anyone with an ounce of objectivity has to see how pathetically shallow this “interview” is, and the whole production and hype surrounding it. This is ridiculously sad.

It’s scripted. It’s edited. It’s produced. It’s an hour long splicing of minimal Q&A with what is essentially campaign ad content.

This interview is anything BUT a “watershed event” as CNN described it, LOL. This isn’t hard hitting, gritty stuff. It’s a bunch of fluff.

And AGAIN with all the demonstrative hand waving when speaking. Good grief, will someone on her campaign staff please duct tape her hands at her sides so she stops waving them around trying to give the impressing she is saying something significant?
The amazing part is that they have had weeks of silence to rehearse answers, got a Lib network to ask questions and still spouted the most ridiculous shit ever.

Word salads galore. Ignoring that she’s been in office nearly 4 years. Praising Bidenomics, blaming the border mess on Trump, etc. Walz explains his lies by saying he’s not good at grammar.

Good Lord. You can’t be serious that this inept puppet has a real shot at being President.

Wake the F up people

The amazing part is that they have had weeks of silence to rehearse answers, got a Lib network to ask questions and still spouted the most ridiculous shit ever.

Word salads galore. Ignoring that she’s been in office nearly 4 years. Praising Bidenomics, blaming the border mess on Trump, etc. Walz explains his lies by saying he’s not good at grammar.

Good Lord. You can’t be serious that this inept puppet has a real shot at being President.

Wake the F up people
What is this “my values haven’t changed” crap? I get a massive headache watching her dodge reality. We do NOT deserve this garbage.

• Love
Reactions: Lost In FL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT