ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

My wife has Covid. Brady will be down on the field half the game. So I have two extra tickets in the Loge.

If any Gyero person wants to come and talk football hit me up. If you are a weirdo or idiot please spare me.
If available would like to take my 10 year old daughter. Was going to take my dad and he passed away Tuesday night. Funeral on Tuesday.

wvcatfan@aol.com

I’m really sorry for your loss IB4UK. Loosing a parent is a whole different life change.

My alma mater Murray St Racers are playing Mizzou on the TV tonight. Excited to watch and hopeful that it will be good for the state, but most likely it will just be embarrassing for my Racers. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: wcc31 and IB4UK
Anybody here the Netflix show they were talking about on KSR/KSR pre show this morning? At the time I said I’m gonna watch that…now drawing a complete blank. I think it was a sports documentary but don’t even remember that for sure.

Back up the Brinks truck. You are welcome in advance, this is a freebie.
5* Lock - Colorado -9.5 v/s ND State - ND State without All American safety who lead them in tackles and int's and without starting FB, and maybe without starting RB who has a knee injury. Buffs 50 Bison 24.

Ain’t gambling fun 🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT