How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
False.

cant both be wrong? Also you brought Walz into this, not me. Obedience to what narrative? You just parroted every right wing narrative talking about Walz.

Back to the point, it wasn’t just the photos (although him smiling and giving the thumbs up on their graves was gross). It was the illegal act of being there to film a campaign ad that’s the problem. And no, the MAGA fans that were happy to see him don’t make it to where he wasn’t wrong or above the law.

Everyone knows it’s wrong to lie about military service. Everyone know you don’t do that. When I heard he did, I thought he was a piece of shit for lying. I formed independent thoughts.

No one knows about obscure campaign photo op rules. Obama has taken pictures in that cemetery. Biden took pictures in that cemetery. Trump took pictures in that cemetery. Now you’ve been told it’s technically “illegal” so you’re feigning outrage about Trump. That’s the narrative. You didn’t give it a second thought before now, yet now you’re repeating what you’re told.

GWFrHzbXwAAmWr_

Oh dear. The attempted assassination missed, the phony prosecutions have failed, and the undemocratic coup of a sitting president don’t seem to have worked. What next?

If their polling shows Trump is up past the margin of fraud, there will not be an election in November. War or death of a sitting president, whichever they think will play better.

Such arrogant confidence in your empty suit.

You KNOW the cheat is your only hope. It WON'T stand unchallenged this time!
The cheat from last time was proven over time in bits a pieces but was dismissed by the left and others because there is nothing that can be done this late in the game. Most on the left were good with a dishonest election as long as it meant keeping power.

Indifference to illegal aliens hijacking bus loads of children is the exact sentiment you get from proudly childless cat ladies.

The rest of us think the military should be deployed to protect the children.
I would try to organize an organization like the guardian angles for neighborhoods in CA since they don't like guns unless those gangs get too violent and then call in the military. California imo is rapidly approaching the point of no return however and needs to do something now or else it will be too late.

A point about the market..

AI and tech stocks are skyrocketing, generally, while dollar general for example dropped 30% today.

That means the actual people in the economy, despite sambowie proclamations about packed bars after UK games, are barely getting by, and it's showing up on the lower rungs.

But gloat some more that Amazon is at an all time high.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
I can just see some little dork running past grieving families shouting about “the rules” and telling everyone how they need to behave.

Then after everyone tells him to stop being an annoying twat he logs back in and starts making posts here as nightwatch84.
Let the gaslighting commence!

#NeverHisFault
#DrainTheSwamp

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Everyone knows it’s wrong to lie about military service. Everyone know you don’t do that. When I heard he did, I thought he was a piece of shit for lying. I formed independent thoughts.

No one knows about obscure campaign photo op rules. Obama has taken pictures in that cemetery. Biden took pictures in that cemetery. Trump took pictures in that cemetery. Now you’ve been told it’s technically “illegal” so you’re feigning outrage about Trump. That’s the narrative. You didn’t give it a second thought before now, yet now you’re repeating what you’re told.

At this point i dont believe the story about them physically shoving some guy out of the way. The whole thing is obviously some made up bs to deflect from what should be the real outrage.

So....NIL is now into politics?

They did that with athletes and entertainers during covid. There was huge amounts of money paid.

A point about the market..

AI and tech stocks are skyrocketing, generally, while dollar general for example dropped 30% today.

That means the actual people in the economy, despite sambowie proclamations about packed bars after UK games, are barely getting by, and it's showing up on the lower rungs.

But gloat some more that Amazon is at an all time high.
Dollar General SHOULD drop by 30% since 30% of their store is usually inaccessible because of all the shit stacked in the aisles.

• Haha
Reactions: Marleydogg
I often think of the quote from Jurrasic Park where Jeff Goldblum's character says "Yeah, yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should."

This quote always comes to mind when I think of AI. The misuse of such a thing definitely outweighs the pros. Just like how scientists always try to come up with viruses (incredibly unethical), how is it not considered unethical and dangerous to create AI? Selling this to the public? How does this benefit the public? Just like how did outsourcing manufacturing jobs benefit the public? It didn't.

Why can't more people see this? Are we just that distracted, lazy, and stupid?
Technology moves forward, what are you suggesting? Banning research? China will do it even if we don’t. The potential is limitless, for bad or good. There’s no way we can afford to be left behind, we’re already in an arms race.

All of them are making up stories and running misdirection to shine the lights away from neither Harris nor Biden being there despite neither of them having anything on their scedule. Lowest form of life = today's Liberal.

I remember the msm following and encouraging the one lady who camped at the Bush private home.

Now they gleefully ignore this issue because theyre afraid it might hurt kamala.

Reactions: blubo
I bet that little dork comment hit you hard, didn't it?
I mean if I was 6 that’d be a real burner.

There are really three types of people on the Arlington issue.

1. The people who understand it’s unwavering traditions are a very special way of honoring those who’ve made the greatest sacrifice.
2. The people who don’t understand what Arlington is.
3. The people who know but are still willing to bastardize it in the name of politics.

And it’s yet another example of why Trump’s behavior is a race to the bottom for the United States. The laws and traditions apply to everyone but him and when applied to him, it’s not his lack of respect that’s the problem — it’s the people with the audacity to conserve honor who are the problem. Deplorable

Acting President Harris doesn't support an EV Mandate.....

..... Until after the election.....
She simply must be hammered on every single one of these complete flip flops. Trump has to nail her on them in the debate. The press has to nail her on them in her interview tonight (LOL, yeah right). Voters deserve to hear her give an explanation for being all over the damn map with what few positions have actually been floated out there.

I mean if I was 6 that’d be a real burner.

There are really three types of people on the Arlington issue.

1. The people who understand it’s unwavering traditions are a very special way of honoring those who’ve made the greatest sacrifice.
2. The people who don’t understand what Arlington is.
3. The people who know but are still willing to bastardize it in the name of politics.

And it’s yet another example of why Trump’s behavior is a race to the bottom for the United States. The laws and traditions apply to everyone but him and when applied to him, it’s not his lack of respect that’s the problem — it’s the people with the audacity to conserve honor who are the problem. Deplorable

Can you quote one of your posts expressing outrage when Obama was taking pictures in Arlington? How about Biden?

No they “literally” don’t. Watch your own clip. There was a clear split in that primary between the Bernie progressives who wanted universal healthcare and the moderates who didn’t.

Maybe, (even though it all basically amounts to universal health care, despite the superfluous language).

So your point is that regardless of how they feel about it for United States citizens, they were ALL all for it for Illegal Aliens.

Got it. Thanks.

Set em up, knock em down. Easy peasy.

So....NIL is now into politics?

not surprised. evidently there’s no rule prohibiting political activism by athletes or coaches. i remember a football and a basketball coach (can’t recall who or where) marching down public streets, all wearing shirts promoting a marxist organization.
what the hell, might as well get paid for it. the new age

Anyone ever get confirmation if this interview tonight is live, or recorded? I suppose it’s implied that it’s truly live. Just seems odd that I can’t find anything specifically touting it as a live interview.

Dirtbag Richard Fowler, discussing Kamala's capital gains tax, just said "firefighters, cops, even Tim Walz don't even know what a capital gain is ".

I mean Liberals are just trolling conservatives at this point with their blatant lies.

Dion, sam, Lox, KAB, and the rest of the dunce parade, will someday sit down, and tell their grandkids (the ones that aren't incels anyway), about the time that the US (with their help) elected a President with a 78 IQ (at best), Kamala Harris.

If she is elected, this will be written about in the history books as the fulfillment of the Mike Judge Idiocracy Prophecy. 😄😄😄
I'd take her 78 IQ over Trump's insanity any day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT