POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder what Reich thinks the CEO of the largest supermarket chain in the country should make? Has he explored other industries and their situations? Of course not.

https://www.thehrdigest.com/krogers-ceo-takes-a-pay-cut-salary-falls-to-15-7-million/

As Paul Harvey would say...now you know the rest of the story.
Doesn’t matter. Americans LOVE to have a bad guy to hate. It may be what we love most. The Dems entire platform is to provide that bad guy or guys. No facts or research required to do so as long as they yell loud enough.

Which master is telling me about universal healthcare? The only politician even talking about it was shouted down by capitalists in the primary. I love how I'm supposedly a sheep for supporting policies no one's talking about and only a small slice of the electorate is behind. What does that make y'all?

Do what? Which primary?

I recall in 2020 when not only did every single dem on stage support Universal Healthcare, they all raised their hands for it to apply to illegals as well. (Biden somewhat slowly and sheepishly, after everyone else hands shot right up)

Wheres the very concerned about lies crowd? This hobbit is using Gross profit instead of NET profit.

It's doubly sad when you KNOW that someone is intentionally lying. Especially when it's about something which you darn well know that they know the facts. Just about anybody that has any business/corporate experience knows that grocery stores have the lowest profit margin of any industry (may be another but I don't think so).
Plus the CEO of Kroger (unless they've changed) is a big lib. Back when the BLM riots took off, he sent out emails to all the customers they had on file (Kroger credit card holders) with all the crap that libs were spouting about fairness, equity, diversity, blah, blah.
@blubo and I posted about it because he was getting them too.

GV8_uaXaoAAmMa8

It's doubly sad when you KNOW that someone is intentionally lying. Especially when it's about something which you darn well know that they know the facts. Just about anybody that has any business/corporate experience knows that grocery stores have the lowest profit margin of any industry (may be another but I don't think so).
Plus the CEO of Kroger (unless they've changed) is a big lib. Back when the BLM riots took off, he sent out emails to all the customers they had on file (Kroger credit card holders) with all the crap that libs were spouting about fairness, equity, diversity, blah, blah.
@blubo and I posted about it because he was getting them too.
same ceo. coincidentally bill cunningham mentioned him as a best friend on his show today on wlw radio in cinci. mcmillan i believe is his name. cunningham was relating a conversation with him about the price controls, profit margins etc. i didn’t listen to the whole segment

these mentally sick freaks are coming out of the woodwork in this woke era that is championed by the current regime. they’re putting themselves on display because they crave attention and they know they can get it without fear of anyone calling them on it lest they be called some kind of phobic

these mentally sick freaks are coming out of the woodwork in this woke era that is championed by the current regime. they’re putting themselves on display because they crave attention and they know they can get it without fear of anyone calling them on it lest they be called some kind of phobic

They really need to be shipped off to an island where they can all slowly disappear, because we know they don't have sex with members of the opposite sex.

Reactions: Girthang and blubo
Thinking Donald Trump is the best person for president of the United States is legit insane and why people say y'all're in a cult.

Changed superdelegates after the Bernie debacle. Changed order of primary states to better reflect the party. There've been multiple changes recently. Primaries are a terrible system I want done away with entirely. But you always have to play by the rules as they are at the time. That's how we get what we get, Kamala and Trump. You may be actually happy about at least one of those options, but the majority of the country definitely is not.
Trump is so great of a President with the enormous amount of good things he gets done he would be perfect to be the Prez till he can't do it anymore. Forget the eight year thing when a guy like this comes along.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT