POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I understand liberals. I know what they think and how they'll vote. Despise the lot of them. What I despise more are RINOs. We voted these people in with the expectations that they'll stand up for our beliefs. When they don't then I get angry. A wasted vote for the swamp. The problem? Too many of them out there. Tough battle ahead. Sorry to be so negative. I'm a realist. As Rush would say "I live in Realville".

No. Everyone who can fly a Cessna thinks they are a great pilot. I'm surprised it hasn't happened more often. I will never get in a plane not piloted by somebody who does it for a living.
I’ve flown in a two seater Cessna with a good friend who passed away back in 2020 (not from Covid). Flew with him several times. He didn’t fly for a living, but the reason I trusted him was because he was an airplane mechanic, so you knew he was thorough on his pre flight checks and if something did go wrong he knew exactly what it was. We lost the internal lights on a night flight back from Nashville after a UK Vandy game. No panic at all from him. He just got out a flashlight and used it.

Reactions: blubo
200 Republicans. 200.

I think that's great: you should keep those corrupt fools.

People of genuine substance are all leaving you, if they haven't already... realizing what a threat you are to our foundational values.

I think the modern Democratic Party is an existential threat to the republic. And although I am a Democrat, I've been a Democrat my whole life. The party that I see in front of me today is literally the inverse of the party I signed up for.

Fauci was in the hospital for a week and is recovering at home from The West Nile Virus.

a man in a suit and tie is waving his hand in a crowd of people

My Mother passed away several years ago you ass-hole. I was being polite but you're being an ASSHOLE!
Lol you weren't being polite. I didn't figure she was alive, you're old. It's a lame 'your mom' joke, much tamer than the majority of stuff around here. But I'm sure your mother was a very nice person. And not at all promiscuous. I apologize for offending your and her sensibilities. You seem to be hot-blooded. Smoke some reefer.

Unfortunately Cali's keep leaving that cesspool and moving to other states and taking their pathetic failed ideologies with them...like those that moved to Colorado and ruined that state.
"cesspool"
"pathetic"
"ruined"

You sound extremely bitter about life and this is a trend with you. I'm sorry you either dislike life in general or for whatever reason have decided to hate random states and/or America itself.

Lol you weren't being polite. I didn't figure she was alive, you're old. It's a lame 'your mom' joke, much tamer than the majority of stuff around here. But I'm sure your mother was a very nice person. And not at all promiscuous. I apologize for offending your and her sensibilities. You seem to be hot-blooded. Smoke some reefer.
Don't try and water it down Dion. You're an asshole plain and simple. Continue on with your clown show of being superior to everyone on this board but you've shown your real colors.

Just so i understand:

Biden was down 8 to Trump. Yet now Harris, with nothing new and no actual substance is somehow up 5-8.

So which is the fake set of polls? Because no way she swung that many people. So either biden was never down that much or she isnt up that much.
Two main factors. Policy and age. Biden was down as far as he was because people who voted from him in 2020 were abandoning him. For those two reasons, his decline and Gaza. Kamala isn't a hundred years old, so that brought back all those voters. She was VP so has plausible deniability on Gaza. Remains to be seen whether she'll put her foot in her mouth there, but so far many of that demographic are back onboard too just because she isn't Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
Even if you believe the polls, which I don't, Trump leads in the RCP average for battleground states (and most importantly Pennsylvania) where the election will actually be decided.

The election is a toss-up if you believe the polls, not Harris leads.
If a super partisan like Rasmussen only has Trump up 1 in PA it's not looking good for him.

Defending our republic, abortion, and healthcare. Three top issues, each of which Harris wins no contest. Someone who tried a fake elector coup vs someone who didn't. Someone who appointed the judges who overturned Roe vs someone who didn't. Someone who supports universal healthcare(at least a public option and the current ACA) vs someone who doesn't. Easy policy choices.
The states control abortion rules, not a political party. I think that is a good thing. Universal healthcare means you can't pick your doctor. I think that is a bad thing. Let us wait on the fake elector thing. Trump is still running around all over the country and hasn't been convicted of that. Literally everything is Trumps fault, the border, a few people going in the white house versus Harris bailing out arsonists. Thanks for responding civilly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Girthang
"cesspool"
"pathetic"
"ruined"

You sound extremely bitter about life and this is a trend with you. I'm sorry you either dislike life in general or for whatever reason have decided to hate random states and/or America itself.
I knew you would jump in on the CO reference. The only thing I'm bitter about is libs like you that are fine with the destruction of America...one state at a time.

RNC is now suing Detroit after finding that the city hired 300 Republican poll watchers and over 2000 democrat poll watchers, breaking state rules.

Abbot just removed over 1,000 people from the voter roles. Over half of them were already dead.

Liberals: "Meh, pass the butter."
Numbers wrong. They hired 50 out of 700 Republican applicants and hired over 2300 democrat applicants.

Just because Marx was right about a lot of things doesn’t mean it’s time to implement equality-of-outcome communism tomorrow. You don’t know my positions because you don’t care to find out, you just call me a “commie” like you’re doing now(and this conversation was all about) and move on. Thanks for proving their point.
Would you be willing to be interviewed by Mark Levine?

Reactions: Girthang
He predicted history would take us the triump of the proletariat then stop. There is no sign of this happening. Not only that he concluded it would happen in the most advanced economies first in the end of capitalism. Wrong again. The revolutions happened in less developed places...china and Russia.

He predicted that capitalism would drive down wages to survival level before its final denouement. In fact as economies became more advanced, both wages and living standards rose to levels not even dreamt of in Marx's day or that he could even conceive. This guy had zero idea of innovation. He was clueless to understand capitalism changes and evolves. The same way humans progress, we solve problems by adapting our practices to new circumstances. He never considered this.

Also he didn't understand basic economics. He claimed that the value of a thing arises from the labor put into producing it. No. It's based on demand. I can spend eternity making something, if no one wants it, it's worthless.

I can go on forever about the guy who's responsible for millions of agonizing deaths.
We haven't gotten there. Yet.

That's happening as we speak.

He's one of the pillars of basic economics. He even coined the term, capitalism, that describes it. There are different types of value. The Mona Lisa's value is not determined by how much it'd go for at auction.

We haven't gotten there. Yet.

That's happening as we speak.

He's one of the pillars of basic economics. He even coined the term, capitalism, that describes it. There are different types of value. The Mona Lisa's value is not determined by how much it'd go for at auction.
I don't agree with a lot of things on here from Dion...hell, he pissed me off tonight, but I agree with him on that^^^
What do we value? And why?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT