How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Things are going great with the immigration czar:

Even the one legged criminal illegal is in pursuit...a little slower than the rest but...

2 of the them already released to sanctuary cities:

Damn, he rounded that corner like a champ. Easier to pivot on one anchor point I guess.

I know, offsides.

Trump doesn't do that because he's not a pro politician. He does it because that's how his mind works all the time.
Actions versus words. We have four years of Trump to see how much he helped the country and citizens through actions. Just curious, why do so many people put Trumps words before his actions. What does it matter what he says and tweets? Yeah, we would all like for him to not hurt himself with some of the words and the tact he uses sometimes. Does make you pull on your hair sometimes. But why would a person not vote for Trump because of the way he talks even though he helped the country and citizens more than any modern president in just a four year period? People willing to vote against him just because they don't like how he talks over what would be best for them financially and what is best for their safety and quality of life.

Willing to vote for a communist that we know is nothing but all bad for this country just because they don't like the way Trump talks. Tell me just ONE thing Trump did that was not good for the country and the citizens. All they have is the way Trump talks and January 6th. A large group of Trump people at the White House and a small handful of that crowd goes in with no guns, torches, spears, knives or nothing. Yet anyone standing outside still goes to jail and Pelosi refuses Trump's call for the national guard to come in ahead of time. That's all they have. Even a democrat from one of the biggest democrat families in history, RFK, tell people what we will get under Harris and Walz and it is all bad.

My question is how are those astronauts even still alive? I know they bring some food and stuff but there's no way they brought months and months worth of food in that space ship. Maybe someone in here knows more about it than me.

CalvinDinero-Doordash.gif

My opinion, if the kid is that effed up, let em have him/her.
Understand, but the parents, who have likely put so much into their child has had the child ripped away from them by a nanny state. I can feel deeply for them...that is tragic.

BTW ... Wouldn't this be some sort of Dim law that negatively impacts families?? Something that shins argues NEVER happens?

My question is how are those astronauts even still alive? I know they bring some food and stuff but there's no way they brought months and months worth of food in that space ship. Maybe someone in here knows more about it than me.
They aren't on that ship anymore or won't be. They're on the international space station and they'll bring the ship back unmanned.

The space station has tons of food and a garden for vegetables I think.

ISS operates at all times. They have to have excess food, water, and oxygen for situations like this

All they have is the way Trump talks and January 6th. A large group of Trump people at the White House and a small handful of that crowd goes in with no guns, torches, spears, knives or nothing. Yet anyone standing outside still goes to jail and Pelosi refuses Trump's call for the national guard to come in ahead of time. That's all they have.
Where did the fake electors come from? Did the mob bring them with them from Podunk, USA?

I would say to his fascist supervillain arc, but he was already pretty far down path. He was born into it, didn't even have to try...
What's fascist about him?

There's reason to be skeptical of some things he does like his relationship with China. But ppl like him are important pieces to civilization improvement.

The only reason far leftists hate him, or what they can come up with, is that he's wealthy. They'll go throw paint on the Mona Lisa to "save the environment" and warn of fossil fuels but then hate the guy who makes the world's best electric car, that even makes skeptics think his cars are cool.

All I know is if someone said, we're going to fix the flint water crisis and our options are to raise taxes and put a government led project on it or invest money to Musk....I know which one would get something done....how's that high speed train going in California, the EV chargers, the rural wifi...literally anything the govt does?

Speaking of rural wifi, they've not connected a single household, for the money they allocated half the country could've gotten starlink.

There's reason to be skeptical of some things he does
To put it mildly. If you want to get into Musk and his worldview of longtermism we can, but the composite satire character in Don't Look Up pretty much sums it up.

P.S. (Movie overall too on the nose to really be witty, but Jonah Hill's funny and Jennifer Lawrence is Jennifer Lawrence so worth the watch.)

P.P.S. (Why, oh why, did she have to be a UL fan while we're stuck with the Judds...)

Understand, but the parents, who have likely put so much into their child has had the child ripped away from them by a nanny state. I can feel deeply for them...that is tragic.

BTW ... Wouldn't this be some sort of Dim law that negatively impacts families?? Something that shins argues NEVER happens?

Parents in many cases are to blame for kids being effed to begin with. Kid had to be throwing red flags everywhere in home life. Alot of parents are no parent until a child becomes a lawsuit lotto ticket, then they are the most concerning parents ever..Jus sayin

As I've been shouting, from the WSJ editorial page for heaven's sake:

"With no charter schools or private school choice, Kentucky is an outlier among its neighbors and more than half the U.S. states. Bluegrass State voters have a chance to change that in November.

Those are the stakes of a ballot referendum to amend the Kentucky constitution, which has become an obstacle to school reform. The constitution says education funds must be used for “no other purpose” than for “common” schools, which Kentucky statute defines as taxpayer-funded K-12 schools. The state Supreme Court cited the constitution in striking down a tax-credit scholarship program that was passed by the Legislature in 2021.

The referendum, known as Amendment 2, would amend the charter by adding: “The General Assembly may provide financial support for the education of students outside the system of common schools.
This would open the door to funding charter schools and vouchers for private schools. A Franklin Circuit Court judge struck down a charter law in December, writing that there is “no way to stretch the definition of ‘common schools’ so broadly” as to include charters.
That’s a debatable interpretation, but a referendum would clarify the issue, and in March the Republican-led Legislature passed a bill to create one. The teachers unions and Democratic Gov. Andy Beshear, a wholly owned union subsidiary, are opposed. Expect the national unions to spend tens of millions of dollars to defeat the ballot measure.
Their refrain is that public schools will be drained of money, and rural districts will suffer. That’s not true, as states across with the country with robust choice programs have demonstrated. Choice merely lets parents choose the best option for their children, and public schools that measure up needn’t worry about competition.
Per-pupil school funding in Kentucky has surged 122% adjusted for inflation since 1990, reaching $17,337 in 2022, according to the Bluegrass Institute. What has that done for students? More than half aren’t proficient in 4th- and 8th-grade reading and math, as measured by a state exam. Amendment 2 would give those students a choice other than failing schools.

The idiots in this state will vote against. We like being ranked 45-50 in education.

What's fascist about him?

There's reason to be skeptical of some things he does like his relationship with China. But ppl like him are important pieces to civilization improvement.

The only reason far leftists hate him, or what they can come up with, is that he's wealthy. They'll go throw paint on the Mona Lisa to "save the environment" and warn of fossil fuels but then hate the guy who makes the world's best electric car, that even makes skeptics think his cars are cool.

All I know is if someone said, we're going to fix the flint water crisis and our options are to raise taxes and put a government led project on it or invest money to Musk....I know which one would get something done....how's that high speed train going in California, the EV chargers, the rural wifi...literally anything the govt does?

Speaking of rural wifi, they've not connected a single household, for the money they allocated half the country could've gotten starlink.
What's fascist about Trump? Authoritarian Nationalism

Hate? He was the comic butt of jokes ("short-fingered vulgarian") until he tried to get the death penalty for people whose confessions were beaten out of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT