POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like this guy's methodology (the most current polling aggregate adjusted for the electorate in each state) I think giving him Nebraska's 2nd is probably a stretch. But this is what I've long thought is the most likely result in November; Trump at around 312

If Trump breaks 300 it'll be surprising, 302 is probably his cap. No way he gets to 312, the sources you like to follow are crap. Will you be here to eat crow on Election Day?

Reactions: sambowieshin
If Trump breaks 300 it'll be surprising, 302 is probably his cap. No way he gets to 312, the sources you like to follow are crap. Will you be here to eat crow on Election Day?
You do what you're interested in, analyzing coal. And I'll do what I'm interested in, analyzing numbers.

I like looking at different ways of breaking things down. It's a prediction, not a cocktail lounge psychic act.

Not EVERYTHING you don't like is crap. I doubt you even have any understanding of what he's actually doing. So you should STFU about it. 😄

And, as far as I can tell, I am the ONLY one on this thread that EVER admits if they're wrong/eats crow. So you're barking up the wrong tree.

Should the Kennedy vote break in accordance with expectations – with majorities swinging, following their candidate, to the Trump corner – that should be more than enough to put President Trump over the line in every battleground. As it stands, the 45th President was already leading in states like Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, and Pennsylvania, and neck-to-neck in Michigan and Wisconsin, where Kamala Harris was just coming off a protracted, media-induced honeymoon following the heels of the Democratic National Convention.

Stewart rightly criticizes Dems from the left. Just about everything he says in a show could be my posts. I told this thread Dems were on the march rightward as they absorb all the traditionally conservative business community who’re put off by Trump.
Yes nothing says marching to the right like price controls, open borders, and taxing unrealized gains.

Should the Kennedy vote break in accordance with expectations – with majorities swinging, following their candidate, to the Trump corner – that should be more than enough to put President Trump over the line in every battleground. As it stands, the 45th President was already leading in states like Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, and Pennsylvania, and neck-to-neck in Michigan and Wisconsin, where Kamala Harris was just coming off a protracted, media-induced honeymoon following the heels of the Democratic National Convention.
The danger for democrats is that they won’t be able to use fraud as easily as in 2020. They’ll do it, no doubt, but what they did then was unprecedented and so brazen that it was practically unchallenged.

This time people will know where to watch, so trying to use it to bridge really big deficits is much riskier than before. RFK makes those deficits wider.

You do what you're interested in, analyzing coal. And I'll do what I'm interested in, analyzing numbers.

I like looking at different ways of breaking things down. It's a prediction, not a cocktail lounge psychic act.

Not EVERYTHING you don't like is crap. I doubt you even have any understanding of what he's actually doing. So you should STFU about it. 😄

And, as far as I can tell, I am the ONLY one on this thread that EVER admits if they're wrong/eats crow. So you're barking up the wrong tree.
Neither you nor the creator of that video thinks those will be the actual numbers in the fall. Just creating meaningless content for clicks. It's gross. Mental masturbation. But as to you, this:
But this is what I've long thought is the most likely result in November; Trump at around 312
Definitely reads like a prediction. One in which he gets every swing state, including MN or WI. Tall order. Probably wishful thinking, right?

Last edited:
Kamala in charge of the Armed Forces:
😄
😄
😄

Okay, the Air Force they are, don't tell me! don't tell me!!! They are the Blue ones? Is that right? Did I get it right?
Hey Tim, I got it right! Remind me again, which color were you? I know it was either tenne' or olive drab, because you weren't on a boat, and those guys wear white cuz white is the color of water.

Ok so the rest of the Kennedy’s want touchy feely feel good happy hour, while the black sheep of the family wants to tackle actual hardcore issues that face Americans. Pleas explain what part of the agenda RFK Jr. has embraced wouldn’t be good for American prosperity? The rest of the Kennedy’s have just fallen for being mindless sheep. The opposite of what JFK stood for.

Hilarious. The royal generational wealth family of this country voicing their liberal opinions after the D&C attempted class warfare. All of the rich Dems should donate 80% of their family money to the fed today in order to demonstrate sincerity.

As has been the case since John Adams, the administration is the president's. The VP does what the president asks the VP to do.

90% of you are too young to remember The First Family comedy album by the suddenly irrelevant Vaughn Meader where, as one bit begins, JFK is having some kind of policy discussion with his cabinet. A deep voice with a Southern accent says, "Ahd lahk to say somethin' if I maht."

And then a long pause.

"Must you, Lyndon."

Some presidents give their VP's quite a lot to do. Most don't. John Adams famously said, " "My country has in its wisdom contrived for me the most insignificant office that ever the invention of man contrived or his imagination conceived."

It is absolutely not the VP's administration.

Checking in from Inverness Scotland. Can post from my phone but not WiFi. Tried two different networks and Microsoft VPN. Receive Forbidden or 403 error. Censorship is real over here.
FFS , ATX Cat don’t post anything “offensive” about immigration or anything else while you’re in the UK. We may never hear from you again.

Bill Gates' ex-wife gave Harris 55 Million. They have so much money you HAVE to believe that a bunch of that money is being used for no good, funneled to the swing states, etc.........
Melissa Gates has endorsed Harris. The original, erroneous number was 52 million which this guy has generously bumped to 55 million. Individual contributions to candidates are capped at $3,300 per campaign.

Kamala in charge of the Armed Forces:
😄
😄
😄

Okay, the Air Force they are, don't tell me! don't tell me!!! They are the Blue ones? Is that right? Did I get it right?
Hey Tim, I got it right! Remind me again, which color were you? I know it was either tenne' or olive drab, because you weren't on a boat, and those guys wear white cuz white is the color of water.

The armed forces are the ones that are armed. They also use alot of force. So much force they too are armed also. CACKLE

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
Bill Gates' ex-wife gave Harris 55 Million. They have so much money you HAVE to believe that a bunch of that money is being used for no good, funneled to the swing states, etc.........

I know we all routinely see the social media stuff early in elections showing how pubs are way out raising dems. Its literally never really that way. Dems have truly unlimited money. So much they literally control when it comes in so as to not make it so absurd.

There really must be something done with all these foreign monies. Theyre using act blue to launder it all and its clearly provable. Of course theyre probably offshore and untouchable and will just reform as necessary. So the focus needs to be on recipients. They know exactly whats going on and are within the reach of enforcement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT