How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's fascist about Trump? Authoritarian Nationalism

Hate? He was the comic butt of jokes ("short-fingered vulgarian") until he tried to get the death penalty for people whose confessions were beaten out of them.
He's referring to Musk, not Trump. And the answer is because I use the word correctly, complete with its societal goals and context, not just as a generic stand-in for authoritarian as it's used around here.

456692678_489404420517930_6258463103491573461_n.jpg

I mean, Elon is an African-American in complete reality. I know you don’t always live in reality though.

And yes, I think/know anywhere people would laugh or say ‘yeah, that’s actually true.’

Reactions: paulcalhoun

This is it. This HAS to be the rock bottom of stupidity, right? Trans bicycles...

sigh... On the off chance that there is something I've overlooked LOL, what would make a bicycle trans-friendly? You know, anatomically...

(I know I'm going to regret this.)

I'm going to regret this too. It might earn me a vacation. 55's cartoon reminded me of an old joke.

Johnny went into the bathroom, and his Mom was taking a bath. On his way to the toilet, he looked at his Mom and said, "Mom, your thing down there looks different than mine. Why?"

His Mom said, "Well umm, that is where God took a hatchet and made me different than a man. That's how he makes women Johnny."

Johnny said, "Wow, that must have hurt, because he got you right in the c***..."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: blubo
Great job, Commander In Chief Biden!

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Actions versus words. We have four years of Trump to see how much he helped the country and citizens through actions. Just curious, why do so many people put Trumps words before his actions. What does it matter what he says and tweets? Yeah, we would all like for him to not hurt himself with some of the words and the tact he uses sometimes. Does make you pull on your hair sometimes. But why would a person not vote for Trump because of the way he talks even though he helped the country and citizens more than any modern president in just a four year period? People willing to vote against him just because they don't like how he talks over what would be best for them financially and what is best for their safety and quality of life.

Willing to vote for a communist that we know is nothing but all bad for this country just because they don't like the way Trump talks. Tell me just ONE thing Trump did that was not good for the country and the citizens. All they have is the way Trump talks and January 6th. A large group of Trump people at the White House and a small handful of that crowd goes in with no guns, torches, spears, knives or nothing. Yet anyone standing outside still goes to jail and Pelosi refuses Trump's call for the national guard to come in ahead of time. That's all they have. Even a democrat from one of the biggest democrat families in history, RFK, tell people what we will get under Harris and Walz and it is all bad.
What does any of that have to do with his speaking reflecting how his mind works? Hope you got your rocks off over your epistle. Fine, he's got other attributes, but his thought & speech pattern, or is it speech & thought pattern, not sure, hurt his appeal & thus ability to get himself & Pubs elected to majorities in Congress. Yes, plenty of people are willing to vote against him over these things. They are why the election is close.

Steel tariffs hurt the country, particularly lower income folks, by raising the price of appliances & other equipment that use steel while creating a mere handful of jobs. His spending was off the charts - till Biden came along. Both are contributing to long-term debt payments that stop other investments.

There won't be steel tariffs. That's just for the Pennsylvania vote. Just like Kamala said she changed her mind about fracking. If she's elected, fracking is dead as a door nail.

Politicians lie. But in that scenario, I prefer no steel tariffs and an assload of fracking. which = Trump

Reactions: 55wildcat
There won't be steel tariffs. That's just for the Pennsylvania vote. Just like Kamala said she changed her mind about fracking. If she's elected, fracking is dead as a door nail.

Politicians lie. But in that scenario, I prefer no steel tariffs and an assload of fracking. which = Trump
Between the election and swearing in, she will have an epiphany that fracking is actually as bad as she thought.

Reactions: augustaky1
Here is the hit by Owchar that put Mike Robitaille on that stretcher. I mean damn. It's an all-timer.

"He's dragging one leg." Yeah, severe brain trauma will do that.

• Wow
Reactions: augustaky1
Harris' campaign manager said the quiet part out loud.

When asked when Harris was going to do an interview, he said she was very busy.......he went further and meant to say "there's no resst for the weary", but he said there was "no rest for the wicked".

Originating as a biblical quote, no rest for the wicked is a proverb that means evil-doers will face eternal punishment,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT