How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh no tweens and HSers who can’t vote won’t support Trump
The actual answer is Tweaks post. I don't get it. The best comedy writers and comedians are usually liberal, but every single one of them on this board are terrible at it. I mean, just truly awful.

Liberal joke on here:

A man walks into a bar, and eats it, no wait, that's a termite, hold on... lemme start over.

Take my wife, cuz she's FAT. dammnit!!! I mean "Please"

F***!!!

How about that Trump, amiright? What a loser! (someone in the back of the club breaks the silence by farting loudly)

Last edited:
The danger for democrats is that they won’t be able to use fraud as easily as in 2020. They’ll do it, no doubt, but what they did then was unprecedented and so brazen that it was practically unchallenged.

This time people will know where to watch, so trying to use it to bridge really big deficits is much riskier than before. RFK makes those deficits wider.
Can't wait for Dems to claim "RFK was never really a Democrat anyway"

GVssVTWXsAAYujr

Hiring for a Trump Super PAC in Wisconsin if anyone is interested.

Flight, hotel, and rental car paid. Runs through the election.
My wife's entire family lives in southern Wisconsin except her older brother. He lives on the same lattitude as green bay. Which is brutal.

I'm sure there are some there that would love it.

I'm currently in disability for cancer treatments, just starting to get over shingles, and currently have a small compression hairline fracture in my neck from a lesion putting pressure on the bone , or you know, I would love to. I'm not doing anything currently.

Would love to take some applications if they are available or interested. Doing a treatment cycle meant to clear up the lesion and bone to heal. And I would be good. But her family knows a lot of ppl in the New Berlin, Kenosha, waukesha(sp?) Area

…evil hypocrites

The truth is, in order to get things like universal health care and a revamped education system, then someone is going to have to give up a piece of their pie so that someone else can have more.”

My wife's entire family lives in southern Wisconsin except her older brother. He lives on the same lattitude as green bay. Which is brutal.

I'm sure there are some there that would love it.

I'm currently in disability for cancer treatments, just starting to get over shingles, and currently have a small compression hairline fracture in my neck from a lesion putting pressure on the bone , or you know, I would love to. I'm not doing anything currently.

Would love to take some applications if they are available or interested. Doing a treatment cycle meant to clear up the lesion and bone to heal. And I would be good. But her family knows a lot of ppl in the New Berlin, Kenosha, waukesha(sp?) Area
First, sorry to hear about your health. Prayers sent your way, Wildcat brother.

Shoot me an email, or have them email me, ukrjr1@gmail.com we’re hiring statewide!

…evil hypocrites

The truth is, in order to get things like universal health care and a revamped education system, then someone is going to have to give up a piece of their pie so that someone else can have more.”

This is the interesting part. We all know that the US spends more per capita on health care than any other country. In 2022, we spent $12,555 per person on health care. The next closest country was Switzerland which spent $8,049 per person. Do we get more per $ for our care. We do not. We are 40th. Roughly in the same group as Ecuador and Cuba.

But wait. It gets better. What % of the world's bankruptcies due to health care expenses do we have?

Go on. Take a guess.

No. Don't be a coward and reply with the Smiling Emoji, Take a guess.

100%

We don't just spend more than anyone else. We get roughly the same health care outcomes as Cuba. And we get broken harder that anywhere else by health care expenses. If we simply adopted the Cuban model, we'd live about as long and we wouldn't face getting ruined by unexpected costs. Here's the beauty part. Tiny, impoverished Cuba spends a smaller portion (14%) of its feeble economy on health care than we do (17%) and gets better results. Say what you want about Americans, but there's no denying that insanity runs freer here. The certifiably crazy have more rights here than anywhere else in the world.

Reactions: Dionysus444
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT