POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

For you and Hyman Kaplan. He is a big fan.

I don't get not loving the bagpipes. Maybe it's just in my DNA.
Love Andre. Have want to attend a concert of his. The 76 Trombones concert intro clip is fantastic.

Amazing Grace is a English poem married to an American melody. Yet gets played a lot with bagpipes. Go figure.

Last edited:
A Trump with a Kennedy on his staff representing the USA.

Guess RFK asked for those docs of his family to be declassified for real and got spit on by his party. So Trump says get your ass over here. You wanna piss off the hierarchy, both sides, get your weird talking ass over here.

DeSantis, Vivek, Rubio, Carson, and a Kennedy all being floated as parts of a new Trump administration. With KENNEDY being one of the most recognizable names in all of American politics, all having polling and popularity levels that blow the entire dem ticket combined into embarrassment.

Kennedy would have moved the needle, by a few pts anyways, in the dems favor, which may have given them a legit shot in a fair election. And they arrogantly said eff off.

All being coordinated the day after their convention. They didn't even get one news cycle for their media machine to run their preplanned honeymoon celebrations. Instead Trump calculated a media coup on the dems this time. Killing their momentum before it got started.

Ppl say he's not a smart politician. He just took Kennedy and now owns the weekend and next week's talking heads live shows.

They will go overboard trying to smear this but it means they can't use that time to prop up kamala.

Trump has learned to focus that arrogance of his and play real hard ball.
They told RFK to eff off because he’s not a puppet. Harris didn’t shun him. The oligarchs running her campaign and the country told him to eff off. And it’s a shame the rest of the Kennedy’s are willing to march lock step with the globalists. Imagine the seismic shift politically if that whole family got behind RFK to defend the their legacy from being destroyed by the left.

They told RFK to eff off because he’s not a puppet. Harris didn’t shun him. The oligarchs running her campaign and the country told him to eff off. And it’s a shame the rest of the Kennedy’s are willing to march lock step with the globalists. Imagine the seismic shift politically if that whole family got behind RFK to defend the their legacy from being destroyed by the left.

Nothing like having a pissed off democrat switching sides. I just hope he will never be teary eyed like Kinzinger ever time he opened his mouth. Trump shunned Kinzinger on administration jobs, it was a good thing because of all the rino's Trump never knew he had in that administration.

Oh, JFC, The Village Idiot has gotten the marching orders and narrative already. 🙄

Expect to see him post this and similar links hundreds of times in the next few weeks. FFS.
Marley.... He not only dumped a dead Bear in the park but also left a bike on top of it to make it look like the bike had hit it.
You're gonna defend that insanity???
Of course you are. I'm not surprised at all.

Marley.... He not only dumped a dead Bear in the park but also left a bike on top of it to make it look like the bike had hit it.
You're gonna defend that insanity???
Of course you are. I'm not surprised at all.
Well, at least he didn’t get where he is by sucking Willie browns dick. GFY

456119202_508839991881434_6220144369957491203_n.jpg

I guess we are all LBJ and George Wallace rolled into one

I can prove that isn't true. Next time you're in New York, take the subway to 135th street, and walk over to Lenox Ave (might be labeled Malcom X, now) to Lenox Terrace, and first, call someone "dangerous", then if that doesn't get a response, call them the "N" word and see what you get.

Last edited:
Reactions: 55wildcat
People want to know why we’ve never had a woman President, it’s because we haven’t had a woman the likes of Margaret Thatcher step up to the plate. If a woman of her stature, strength and ability to reach people would present herself, We could all get behind her. Instead we have a cackling lunatic running.

People want to know why we’ve never had a woman President, it’s because we haven’t had a woman the likes of Margaret Thatcher step up to the plate. If a woman of her stature, strength and ability to reach people would present herself, We could all get behind her. Instead we have a cackling lunatic running.
Not true: the first woman President was Barack Hussein Obama. His lack of balls proves it.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
All of the women that are gushing about Kamala, proclaiming their support, would be shredding her to pieces, if she showed up at a cocktail party (in her prime), and stated flirting with the men.

That little pocket of craz... err, eccentricity, is WHY we've never had a female POTUS. (apologies to girthang)

Last edited:
Reactions: mdlUK.1
Almost had himself a Bill Maher moment there. I know these guys are die hard democrats and generally paid by their networks to be shills, but sometimes the ludicrousness is too much to pass up.
Stewart rightly criticizes Dems from the left. Just about everything he says in a show could be my posts. I told this thread Dems were on the march rightward as they absorb all the traditionally conservative business community who’re put off by Trump.

Reactions: sambowieshin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT