POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Take a fool off ignore, amd he's still a fool. Of course, 330 million native citizens vs 20-30 million illegals.

Golly gee, I wonder who commits more crime? The 330 million or the 30?

Back to ignore.
The better question is per capita who is more likely to commit crime. Hi t: it’s not the answer you want.

Exactly why basing an argument against illegal immigration on violent crime is a thumb in the ass argument. Dog whistle

Just another brick to add to the castle of corruption. Democrats could never attone for the crap they've done while all the while saying "who us??!" They've got 2024 all lined out. No wonder Harris isn't worried. Obama and Pelosi gave her the wink.

So the EOs were in November of '23 and the Repubs are just NOW suing?

The better question is per capita who is more likely to commit crime. Hi t: it’s not the answer you want.

Exactly why basing an argument against illegal immigration on violent crime is a thumb in the ass argument. Dog whistle

And this follow up always puts an even bigger smile on my face. Amazing you people actually believe this is an argument.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
From a FoxNews article. A Getty image. Had to look hard and long to find a picture with all three with the mouth gaping look.
Think it was done intentionally to make any or all three look like idiots?

trump-ramaswamy-kennedy.jpg

1) if you cant explain your position, it isnt your position. Its someone else's. If your only response is to post an equally outlandish link then its an implicit admission you arent intelligent enough to discuss the issue or know youre lying.

2) go share that on fb or somewhere else because that bs doesn't fly here. People here know the facts. We know how unemployment is measured and why starting with obama it became a ridiculous propaganda tool rather than any indication of employment.

3) i enjoy discussing difference in opinion but dishonest nonsense is disgusting and pathetic.

He definitely looks older by the day it seems. It might be that podcast lighting it seems many of them use that really shows everything.

In terms of the convo, theo von is such a random unique personality its very difficult for someone even much younger than trump to completely connect. I thought trump had some very good moments of authenticity. Had a few funny moments as well without being overly condescending.

Theo Von asked him a number of times for a story about Trump’s brother. Trump was pretty redundant in his alcohol/drug discussion. Never told us, while I watched, about the last time he was with his brother.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I doubt DeWine would appoint him. DeWine is too entrenched and basically a RINO.

'Ramaswamy suggested he was looking at statewide elected roles in his home state of Ohio.

He was among the possible replacements floated last month after Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, was named Trump’s running mate. If they win, Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine would have to appoint someone to serve the remainder of Vance’s term.
"What I hear a lot about, certainly from people nationally is, of course, my friend JD Vance is hopefully going to be the next vice president. That would leave an important vacuum to fill in the U.S. Senate," Ramaswamy said.

"At the same time, a lot of people on the ground are recruiting me in Ohio to even consider options I hadn't thought about six months ago, like running for governor. So those are all options on the table."

Wasn't fauxci calling that (the bolded text) a "conspiracy theory" a few years back. Funny how the "truths" you derive from your msm propaganda masters keeps evolving, eh? Btw, Fauci's NIH absolutely was funding those labs in China. How do you not know that by now?

Because he is a stupid, gullible Village Idiot?

When you just post only a picture for a reply, one has to infer intent.
Locking up a Presidential candidate being the most obvious.
He called her "crooked Hillary," She paid a foreign national to fabricate a "dossier" to FRAME an incoming President and they illegally spied on him to set him up. (And that doesn't even begin to dive into the fabricated lawfare and impeachments) If you think those 2 examples are even in the same universe from a moral standpoint, you have a few screws loose. Hey genius, it's your party trying to imprison their political adversary.
Opposition Research. Everyone does it. Steele compiled every story and rumor that was floating around. That's what opposition research is. It isn't even vaguely illegal.

The State of New York convicted Trump of crimes committed before he ran for office. 34 felonies. It's your party that's trying to run on an anti-crime platform headed by a convicted felon. That's chutzpah. Being a candidate for office doesn't prevent you from committing crimes. It doesn't prevent you from being tried and convicted. His crimes in Florida were committed after he left office. As for punishment, Trump doesn't face prison in NY. There are statutory penalties that specify a sentence, but he won't be given time because his previous fraud trials -- plural -- were civil. He's technically a first offender and he'll be treated as such. But he'll whine like Seth Pecksniff. What Trump deserves for stealing Defense Dept documents, however, is a very long custodial sentence. He had over a year to return the documents and still hasn't accounted for all of them. The closest track indicates that just ahead of the Feds, Trump removed several boxes and flew them north. Some people think he buried them with his ex-wife. Along the way, he pressured others to commit crimes along with him. Such a lovely, innocent guy you're backing.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Theo Von asked him a number of times for a story about Trump’s brother. Trump was pretty redundant in his alcohol/drug discussion. Never told us, while I watched, about the last time he was with his brother.

Idk he ever got to the very last time before they switched topics but he definitely discussed how they thought he was dying a few times but he bounced back and how physically tough he was before alcohol won out.

Wasn't fauxci calling that (the bolded text) a "conspiracy theory" a few years back. Funny how the "truths" you derive from your msm propaganda masters keeps evolving, eh? Btw, Fauci's NIH absolutely was funding those labs in China. How do you not know that by now?
Funding a lab and being complicit in the release of the Covid virus are two entirely different things.
It is not unusual at all for scientists from different countries to collaborate on research.

How would you make your point? Are you going to quote blue city/blue state stats that ignore crime or don’t bother to report crime stats at all?

Or somehow misrepresent any other races crime as white crime?

Or here’s another one for ya little feller, what’s the likelihood of a blue city/ state differentiating between immigrant crime vs crime?

It’s all gonna be labeled crime.

Welp, no immigrant crime.

People with your big brain thoughts are what put us through the last four years.

Reactions: IdaCat
The divide in this country politically is irreversible.
I disagree. It hasn't always been this bad. There has always been a divide but NOTHING like since dumbazz Trump came down the escalator.
It will get better once he has been dismissed.
In other news...

So, when RFK Jr. drops out and endorses Trump, from what I've read, it equates to about a +1.5 possibly 2 (since RFK Jr. is taking more votes away from Trump than he is from Kamala)
Maybe it's just me...but I never understood how RFK could take votes away from Trump. He is liberal as hell. He may not be pro establishment like Trump..but that's pretty much the only similarity they have.

Reactions: BigBlueDave
he’s a sensible voice about covid vaccine and big pharm but he’s a lefty loon on mostly everything else
Maybe, but not the high priority issues though. He’s anti-war machine. That’s a priority. He wants the Covid authoritarians held accountable. He’s against censorship, and he wants a secure border. Video I saw of him today basically said the democrat party left him.

I get the dnc naturally should get the bulk of the news but imo there is also the MSM war on people like von, Rogan etc because they have such a massive audience that dwarfs msm. I think msm intentionally never reports anything on those platforms to avoid giving them more exposure, unless its negative of course.

Im curious what the final numbers will be on the reach of this interview. I know his audience is massive with an age group where pubs generally dont do well. At the same time im guessing its mostly young males where trump probably already does well. So idk the actual impact it will have.

Imo the most promising part is it shows Trump is listening to someone. No way he came up with this and the twitch thing on his own. He needs something fresh to reach new people ala his movement on social media the first win, which was a strategy driven by jared iirc
I believe Barron has something to do with it. That one interview he did with the twitch guy Trump said something about Barron telling him about him (the interviewers name escapes me at the moment)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT