ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama Basketball building new practice facility

I like Pope. Excited and refreshed for a new era. But there was better hires based on resume, out there.
I bet there were better hires when Duke hired Coach K too. Not saying Pope is going to be Coach K, just saying that Pope has promise and he could be meh or he could be tremendous. We'll know a lot after this season and will know even more in successive seasons.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I bet there were better hires when Duke hired Coach K too. Not saying Pope is going to be Coach K, just saying that Pope has promise and he could be meh or he could be tremendous. We'll know a lot after this season and will know even more in successive seasons.
That’s literally what I said.

We talkin’ bout’ the same Oats that got run out of Rupp Arena the last time he was there and gave up 117 pts. in a 40 minute game to a guy that the Oats lovers said can’t coach?? Laughable how some move the goalposts around.

I don’t think we could have made a better hire.
I love the hire. I called for Pope over Drew and got crushed for it. Keep in mind he’s not a UK fan. He is the first or second to post any bad news for UK and sets up camp to stoke people’s anger when we lose. Every single time. He’ll sprinkle in some positivity from time to time to keep people guessing.

We talkin’ bout’ the same Oats that got run out of Rupp Arena the last time he was there and gave up 117 pts. in a 40 minute game to a guy that the Oats lovers said can’t coach?? Laughable how some move the goalposts around.
Every coach gets run out at some point and some time. Even the Almighty Cowl.

Is Walter McCarty a better coach than Calipari?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT