POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And you wonder why you get smoked on here daily.

How many times did you piss on the toilet seat before your mom told you to raise it?
I can't immediately find one story on a potential crime that didn't actually happen while you deny story after story.... Video after video on the Jan 6th insurrection.... But I'm the idiot.

GVhnpOOWUAArBe0

Sex is a religion to these people.
The analogy is pretty thin. Not a great effort.

Reactions: warrior-cat
It's not even mentioned on CNN. It's the lead on Fox. I googled New Assassination Attempt On Trump and got nothing but old news.
This is a perfect example of Americans getting two different sets of news feeds.
This is not an appropriate time to bring out the dumbass bomb dude.
Yeah all the networks just forgot I guess too that the Biden admin lied by 800k about job numbers too.

That there's a massive manhunt happening and you saying "it's not on cnn" should be a huge tell here.

Lady speaking now who's 12 year old daughter was raped, sexually assualted. strangled and killed and then discarded half naked like trash by 2 illegals from Venezuella. They were supposed to be in their detention beds. One had an ankle monitor on. Total madness.

But people like @Dore95 think Trump calling a lady's laugh crazy is what one should really be outraged about. That's the important stuff to meticulously review and closely monitor before casting a vote !!

You cannon't overstate the complete, unbridled insanity of the Liberal mind.

It's not even mentioned on CNN. It's the lead on Fox. I googled New Assassination Attempt On Trump and got nothing but old news.
This is a perfect example of Americans getting two different sets of news feeds.
This is not an appropriate time to bring out the dumbass bomb dude.
A few weeks ago it was on here and I am sure you saw it....you could google "assassination attempt on donald tru" and nothing would pull up. Google and all of the media are blocking anything possible that mentions Trump to erase him from memory. If you googled Donald Trump Presidency, Kamala came up first and Trump was second.

That is actually true. Google, without a doubt, actively suppresses pro Trump stories, and Con Democrat stories. Nobody even disputes that.

Fortunately, the internet is dying, and the window where we had a chance to fix it, has long since passed.

Reactions: blubo
And apparently many of them have no self respect and are super excited by the notion of forcing someone else to pay off debt they chose to occur on their own. It’s pathetic and sad.
I'm not for tax payers paying off people's debt.
That said... Are you also opposed to bank bailouts??

Looks AI to me.
Clearly you attended the Dr. Harris scientific lecture.

"I think the first part of this issue that should be articulated is AI is kind of a fancy thing," Harris said during the roundtable at the Eisenhower Executive Office building in Washington, D.C. "First of all, it's two letters. It means artificial intelligence, but ultimately what it is, is it's about machine learning.

O

Ah, so the wage gap? I could do this to you all day, Village Idiot.

Just admit that every Dem talking point is absurdly stupid and illogical.
The original question being discussed was why there are more females than males attending college now?
Not sure what your comment has to do with anything being discussed.
If the voices in your head are loud today.....might be medication time.

I have to say, the thought of empties, rolling around in the floorboard of the POTUS limo is 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

The Secret Service getting irritated at the clanking, every time they make a sharp turn

Eyelash curler, makeup orphans, Kohls Kash coupons in the center console, underneath the bobbie pens and hair scrunchies.
Don't forget the incessant cackling. Would make one want to drive off of a bridge into the water.

Reactions: exemjr and blubo
Lady speaking now who's 12 year old daughter was raped, sexually assualted. strangled and killed and then discarded half naked like trash by 2 illegals from Venezuella. They were supposed to be in their detention beds. One had an ankle monitor on. Total madness.

But people like @Dore95 think Trump calling a lady's laugh crazy is what one should really be outraged about. That's the important stuff to meticulously review and closely monitor before casting a vote !!

You cannon't overstate the complete, unbridled insanity of the Liberal mind.
Would the rape have been more acceptable if they were legal citizens from Minnesota?

Don't know.... But if the RNC were smart, they would have invited former Harris staff to speak if they had issues with her.
Dems had multiple Republicans and former Trump staffers/Cabinet level members speak at the DNC.
Says a lot and NEVER seen anything like this in all my years of following politics.

Yes, if the RNC were smart, instead of having an upbeat festive convention, they would have predicted the coup that was yet to happen, knew the democrats would appoint Kamala rather than a qualified person, and called up her former disgruntled staffers and paid them to talk shit about her.

Obviously the point he thinks he’s making is retarded, but I wonder what crime rates are for people who go through the legal immigration process vs those who disregard the laws of the country from the outset.
Exactly.

However it’s worth noting the illegal immigrant crime rate can’t necessarily be calculated given that no one really knows the figure for the denominator in that equation.

Exactly.

However it’s worth noting the illegal immigrant crime rate can’t necessarily be calculated given that no one really knows the figure for the denominator in that equation.

Right. And the whole entire point is preventing illegal aliens from entering the country prevents illegal aliens from committing crimes in the country. Not that it stops all crime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT