Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like It's Happening.
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

debs-prisoner.jpg

The original question being discussed was why there are more females than males attending college now?
Not sure what your comment has to do with anything being discussed.
If the voices in your head are loud today.....might be medication time.

No. The original question was why 2% of young men believe in student loan forgiveness, where's nearly 50% of young women do.

You claimed it's because more women go to college. An absurd claim, as that # is like 52-48%, so I mocked your left talking point of male privilege, and you deflect by saying men do harder, more dangerous jobs, and I then mock you about the left talking point of the wage gap.

Game, set, match, Village Idiot.

No. The original question was why 2% of young men believe in student loan forgiveness, where's nearly 50% of young women do.

You claimed it's because more women go to college. An absurd claim, as that # is like 52-48%, so I mocked your left talking point of male privilege, and you deflect by saying men do harder, more dangerous jobs, and I then mock you about the left talking point of the wage gap.

Game, set, match, Village Idiot.
Referees call your last shot illegal. Sam wins again.
Female students made up 58 percent of total undergraduate enrollment (8.9 million students), and male students made up 42 percent (6.5 million students). Pretty big gap that explains some of the desire of females to have loans forgiven.
My point had ZERO to do with danger of a job. I was pointing out why there are more women in college than men. Their best shot at max income is helped more with a college degree. There are more traditionally male filled jobs out there with good pay that doesn't require a college degree than there are traditionally female jobs.
It's not to say a woman couldn't do construction.... But most just aren't that interested in that as a career path.
Your entire contribution to this conversation appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

As a general principle, yes.
So you're fine with shareholders and billionaires saddled with debt from risky investments getting a bailout from taxpayers but not a young parent who is saddled with student loan debt attempting to make a better life for themselves and their family?
Makes perfect sense to a crazy person.

Yes, if the RNC were smart, instead of having an upbeat festive convention, they would have predicted the coup that was yet to happen, knew the democrats would appoint Kamala rather than a qualified person, and called up her former disgruntled staffers and paid them to talk shit about her.
The smart part gets ya every time.

When you say Oregon you really mean Portland. It's insane how one metropolitan area dictates an entire state. There should be an entire different eco system for urban and rural areas. I think everyone would be happier.

Portland and Eugene with some help from Corvallis

one of the few times i’ve disagreed with what he says but i beg to differ this time. this country is hopelessly divided on the most basic of values. i don’t see any coming together anytime soon

He's not wrong. The vast majority of us want the same things. Good jobs, good schools, houses, families, healthcare, a decent car, and as little government intrusion in our lives as possible.
The problem is how to get there.
The extremists on both sides are a big part of that problem. They make money on division.

He's not wrong. The vast majority of us want the same things. Good jobs, good schools, houses, families, healthcare, a decent car, and as little government intrusion in our lives as possible.
The problem is how to get there.
The extremists on both sides are a big part of that problem. They make money on division.

Shame your party doesn't believe in even attempting to deliver on any of those 7 things you just mentioned.

They act like it, until elected. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Wake up, Village Idiot. It can be done.

Obviously the point he thinks he’s making is retarded, but I wonder what crime rates are for people who go through the legal immigration process vs those who disregard the laws of the country from the outset.

Obviously you won’t answer the question because you understand the absurdity. It’s the exact same reason that people rolled their eyes when Trump’s argument against illegal immigration was violent crime.

You are far far more likely to be a victim of a violent crime by a legal citizen. It’s like saying the solution to Nazism was to kill Hitler at age 2.

Kamala Harris proposal to tax “Unrealized Gains” on businesses and property owned but not yet sold. Some of you tax attorneys please correct me, but this appears to suggest that a business owner who has not sold his/her business, will have to hire a business valuation firm to value the business each year. This could cost as much as $50,000 each year just to come up with a number to enter on their tax return.

It appears that this only applies to taxpayers with over $100 million in net worth. Again, the taxpayer will have to have all of the assets valued to determine if they must comply. This also will be costly to hire professionals to calculate this information.

What am I missing here?

Last edited:
Would be the absolute Dumbest political mistake the DNCcp could ever make.
So, I fully expect you to try it.
We dare you.
Do It GIF
You missed the point. Red baiting is ancient in this country. Hence putting Debs in prison.

The idea that demonization of political opponents is a recent invention of the Democratic Party is insane. Of course, you don't believe it. You haven't forgotten Trump's "Crooked Hilary" stuff. Why would you think anyone else had?

So you're fine with shareholders and billionaires saddled with debt from risky investments getting a bailout from taxpayers but not a young parent who is saddled with student loan debt attempting to make a better life for themselves and their family?
Makes perfect sense to a crazy person.
Uhh… go back and read your original question to me again, and then my answer.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
You missed the point. Red baiting is ancient in this country. Hence putting Debs in prison.

The idea that demonization of political opponents is a recent invention of the Democratic Party is insane. Of course, you don't believe it. You haven't forgotten Trump's "Crooked Hilary" stuff. Why would you think anyone else had?
When you just post only a picture for a reply, one has to infer intent.
Locking up a Presidential candidate being the most obvious.
He called her "crooked Hillary," She paid a foreign national to fabricate a "dossier" to FRAME an incoming President and they illegally spied on him to set him up. (And that doesn't even begin to dive into the fabricated lawfare and impeachments) If you think those 2 examples are even in the same universe from a moral standpoint, you have a few screws loose. Hey genius, it's your party trying to imprison their political adversary.

Last edited:
Here ya go.

Look for Biden to declare this a reason for them to harvest 10 million votes without going to the polls.

The left is celebrating.
Hyperbole. NOBODY likes viruses and lockdowns.

Obviously you won’t answer the question because you understand the absurdity. It’s the exact same reason that people rolled their eyes when Trump’s argument against illegal immigration was violent crime.

You are far far more likely to be a victim of a violent crime by a legal citizen. It’s like saying the solution to Nazism was to kill Hitler at age 2.
Beware of the exploding teleprompter dude.

Did you ever come to the realization that you're an idiot?

This is easily one of my "favorite" leftist arguments I've ever heard. Thanks for posting it again; always puts a very big smile on my face.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot

Take a fool off ignore, amd he's still a fool. Of course, 330 million native citizens vs 20-30 million illegals.

Golly gee, I wonder who commits more crime? The 330 million or the 30?

Back to ignore.

Of course we have more citizens who are violent criminals.
But unfortunately, those are our criminals we have to deal with.
When an illegal murders, rapes, or commits a violent crime against an American, that's a crime that should never have happened, because they shouldn't have been here, or allowed to stay. How do you not understand that distinction? How do you not understand that the blood is on the hands of the incompetent or evil so-called leaders who let this go on? Any government who will not protect their own citizens is government who has abdicated it's right to exist.
I swear, I hate just throwing around ad hominem insults, but I think some of you must be functionally retarded.

Silly conspiracy theory with zero proof. Most likely it was man made in a lab and the idiots there let it out by accident. That is much more likely than trying to trash the world economy.
Wasn't fauxci calling that (the bolded text) a "conspiracy theory" a few years back. Funny how the "truths" you derive from your msm propaganda masters keeps evolving, eh? Btw, Fauci's NIH absolutely was funding those labs in China. How do you not know that by now?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT