• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
** Breaking F*cking News **

** Details at Six **
Didn't see any of them speaking at the RNC.

GVjsNcfW0AApkXK
I am confused again. Looks like a duck to me. But, hell in today’s world it probably identifies as a chicken.

Here is a sobering (pun intended) thought: We could end up with a "Wine Mom" in the WH.

Yellow Tail White Zinfandel, and Barefoot Moscato, as far as the eye can see...

(It wouldn't shock me if she drops a few ice cubes in it. )

Around 11:30, she'll be trying to bum Newports off of Barry. (don't tell my husband, he thinks I quit)

I have to say, the thought of empties, rolling around in the floorboard of the POTUS limo is 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

The Secret Service getting irritated at the clanking, every time they make a sharp turn

Eyelash curler, makeup orphans, Kohls Kash coupons in the center console, underneath the bobbie pens and hair scrunchies.

Last edited:
Mike Adam’s, the Kentucky Secretary of state, was just on KSR. Talked about in the last 5 years only 2 people have been arrested for illegal voting. But then he explained that in KY, to vote you have to have an Id such as a drivers license. And in KY, illegals can’t get one because you have to prove you are a citizen.

So why isn’t that the law of the land, if you want legitimate elections?
You know the answer: Dems don’t want legitimate elections because their “Democracy ” cry is no more than a used car salesman’s pitch.

Right @Dore95 ?

I like sam on a personal level, but it never fails to make me laugh when the cut and paste King of the Midwest demands proper notation and sources.
I'm not saying you are lying about the assassination attempt at all. I googled it to find out more about it but it turned up nothing. Just wondered where to find this info.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
Were any former staff invited?
Don't know.... But if the RNC were smart, they would have invited former Harris staff to speak if they had issues with her.
Dems had multiple Republicans and former Trump staffers/Cabinet level members speak at the DNC.
Says a lot and NEVER seen anything like this in all my years of following politics.

Name calling?

I am talking about this one specific poll that Musk put out so yes it is "specific." Not sure how else to address the one poll I am talking about as there are tons of random polls out there. Big difference between specific and scientific.

I never said I believed in this poll, I just thought your take was weak and truthfully elementary. The Dems are too good to take a one second poll so that is why Kamala is down so big in this one? GTFOH

I am not sure you read my post and I actually just triggered something with you b/c your response was weird (did I use that right) so I wanted to make sure to touch on each of your weird responses.
To me, "circle jerking going on with you and your left wingers." is name-calling.

Why the hell would you respond about a poll if you didn't believe it had validity? A pretty DA move if you didn't. That's my take.

And I'm sure you're not sure about the subject matter..

You know the answer: Dems don’t want legitimate elections because their “Democracy ” cry is no more than a used car salesman’s pitch.

Right @Dore95 ?
Literally anyone fighting this makes it clear as day they are cheating.

We will do inventory at retail stores and businesses and the IRS will require such a things but auditing voter rolls is somehow not okay. We have to show an ID to get an apartment, drive a car, rent a car, buy alcohol, cash a check, but for elections it's suddenly wrong.

Democrats cheat like crazy. It is undeniable.

You know what just occurred to me? It's shocking that with it being poll season, absolutely no:

Yeah, you're an expert at taking poles (up your ass) etc. jokes have appeared.

How has that not reared it's ugly head on here. Most of us a clearly not above it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT