POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The women that are donating to Kamala are doing it because they think they're getting coupons for free drinks

9131yj.jpg

I'm guessing Joe and Jill Biden might take exception to that statement. Since, you know, they absolutely changed the rules to put KH up as nominee for POTUS even though the rules do NOT allow what they've done. As many others have said, all these Democrat voices chanting, 'Save our democracy' when Kamala is the nominee without a single vote, when the DOJ is weaponized against political opponents, when the media is coerced into censoring opposing opinions/data and pressured to proclaim the DNC's groupthink word for word, economic data is fudged month after month, etc. is laughable. THEY are the party of totalitarianism. THEY are the party of eliminating free speech. THEY are the party of confiscating firearms, ignoring SCOTUS decisions on student loan debt, packing the Court so they can uphold their agenda, keeping political opponents off of state ballots, refusing to provide SS protection for presidential candidates (or providing wholly incompetent ones), etc. Politicians as a whole lie, grift, over exaggerate, are self-interested, narcissists, but, my God, the Democrats will seemingly literally do anything to keep their power.

Reactions: bubba_bomb
Depends on if Trump offered a cabinet position to Kennedy and his running mate. Just wondering where Trump could put him in his cabinet. Top cabinet positions would be out imo, mabye HHS.
Well....Dad was the AG. Don't know if it would be a great pick, but it seems like a Trump move. Wouldn't put it past him.

Reactions: blubo
It just hit me, what this DNC reminds me of, and it's a spot on analogy.

It's like the noisy group at the next table (two tables actually, because they pushed them together) at a 90's era chain bar. (TGIF, Bennigans etc.) and it's comprised of a bunch of females who work together (usually nurses or teachers), most of them are starting to bump up against the shame of moving up a few dress sizes, and they brought their cheering section, a small group of flamboyant/silly/trying too hard to be the life of the party gay guys. It's just an absolute collage of cosmopolitans, Appletinis, Virginia Slims, masked desperation, and mean spirited "dishing" 😄

Now, tell me that that isn't dead on.

And they all want separate checks and tip like shit. 👍

This seems like it should be a goofy, sarcastic, not real life X post. But in today’s world, you never can quite tell. So, is this actually a legit proposal?
Yeah, I haven’t seen it elsewhere but it does seem goofy enough to be a real lib/dim position.

Reactions: blubo
If anybody may have a heads up as to a Trump/RFK announcement, it may be this guy....

Would RFK go to a Turning Point event? Maybe. He was a guest on FlashPoint back when he announced. FlashPoint is a faith based/evangelical current events/politics show. He also was a guest on a women's talk show on Daystar, a christian network.
Trump would love it and it would again, be a Trump move. At the Desert Diamond Arena that can seat up to 19K.

It is really interesting to see how the "female" vote has gravitated towards Harris, given how they don't acknowledge genders, they want tampons in boys bathrooms, condone transgender mutilation for kids, and don't find an issue with men competing in women's sports....just to name a few.

Question for the board. How much more support do you think Kennedy would have if he didn't have a voice disorder? The guy seems to be very solid on a lot of points and the Kennedy name is legend in Dem circles so it seems like he would have a larger following than he has. The only thing I can figure is the voice issue. The Dems are not as tolerant when it comes to disabilities as they are on issues of race and gender.
he’s a sensible voice about covid vaccine and big pharm but he’s a lefty loon on mostly everything else

When you say Oregon you really mean Portland. It's insane how one metropolitan area dictates an entire state. There should be an entire different eco system for urban and rural areas. I think everyone would be happier.
Because low population states don't have too much influence now. There need to be more of them.

Bargain. Unicameral legislature based on population. Direct election of the president. Then, you can have as many states as you want. Deal?

It is really interesting to see how the "female" vote has gravitated towards Harris, given how they don't acknowledge genders, they want tampons in boys bathrooms, condone transgender mutilation for kids, and don't find an issue with men competing in women's sports....just to name a few.

I called it, back in 1920, when the 19th was ratified. I said, "There is no world, where this works out well for us."

Hell, I tuned in for a little bit just to watch the shit show.
Stevie Wonder, Jason Isbell, John Legend, James Taylor, Sheila E and Lil Jon were waaaay more entertaining than Lee Greenwood, Jason Aldean and Kid Rock.
The DNC may not be your politics but it has been 1000 times more entertaining than the old, tired ass RNC.
Watch tonight. Best is yet to come.

• Haha
Reactions: HagginHall1999
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT