POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is awfully early to be putting you on the doorstep, but whatever.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/06/top-nyc-doc-says-ventilators-were-overused-during-peak-of-covid-19/

Per CDC Walensky: In an interview clip on ABC’s Good Morning America, the Director of the Centers for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC) Rochelle Walensky referred to a recent study that found over 75% of COVID-19 deaths in fully vaccinated people had occurred among those with at least four risk factors.
Just about every American has 4 risk factors now. 😂
I trust the doctors more than politicians or memes.

You also trust Harris to effectively lead the United States so your opinion here means jack shit.

Reactions: HeismaNole
Meh… it’s a bit of a stretch to be clutching your pearls over that video, IMO.

If racism is such a hot button issue for you, I can’t imagine you are very happy with the Democratic Party. That outfit is overrun with fools who do nothing but segregate people and sow racial division.
When someone says “hey that’s not me talking, it’s the beers”, you know they just said something awful. Just saying his history of those comments are awful. Loved him as a kid as a wrestler but I wouldn’t exactly be touting him as a great endorsement.

Mom says they do.
fb1259aa-edae-4d6a-ac89-e76291c9ec46_text.gif

I'm not saying he shouldn't. Hell, it's politics 101 to call out the lies of your opponent. I just think Trump honing in on Harris lying will be met with laughter. I don't check here daily but have any Trump supporters questioned why he bizarrely lies about the sizes of crowds instead of focusing on the race? Or that when he tells a story about almost crashing in a helicopter, reporters will dig into that story? Which of course led to the story not only being a lie but Trump confused one black man he was with with another black man, leading to one of them saying that "Trump probably thinks we all look alike."

Guy is a personal landmine but he could still win 2/3 elections. If he doesn't however, I just hope his supporters look at how his campaign is being run, and of course, the man himself.
If Harris gets up the courage to debate Trump, that would be the best time to point out the 4 or 5 biggest things that the people care about. One of his rebuttals to one of Harris' stupid comments could be him asking her 'why she lied about him getting rid of Medicare and Medicaid, because I am not. Why did you lie about my abortion stance? Because what you said is not true. Why did you lie about immigration, because that is not true. This is what I will do. And why did you lie about inflation. Here is the truth.'

Bluntly pointing out a few of the major issues she lied about and then showing the people why it was a lie would be something the people need to know about her and second the rest of the campaign would put a little doubt in some peoples minds anytime she says anything. You think that is stupid? When Trump points out the major issues about Harris he is right because she has actually said that is what she will do. He does do petty things like name calling and exaggerate some but his overall jest of an issue is normally correct. Biden and Harris are the two most blatant liars I have ever listened to. It is point blank lying and not just the exaggerating or going too far kind.

A human being that can't see the difference in Trump's four years and Biden and Harris four years.....probably crazy wasting time doing this. A person that would vote to make their life worse.....higher prices, less safe with immigration, foreign wars all over the place and higher taxes.....I mean what do you say to a brain that thinks that way?

Can I use a mini trampoline??
I'm for the death penalty.
I'm pro locking criminals up. Hell, build more prisons need be.
I'm pro police.
I'm pro military.
Don't think trans should compete in sports.
I'm pro free market.
I'm pro tighter border restrictions.

I believe the government should STF out of women's reproductive healthcare decisions...
Believe in science.....
Believe in education....
Believe in a multicultural society....

I'm a conservative liberal who believes your rights end where mine begin period.

That is why I clash with conservatives on abortion, religious beliefs imposed in public schools, gay marriage, trans issues (except in sports) etc.
Your right to outlaw abortion ends where my body begins. Zero effect on YOU.
Your right to outlaw gay marriage ends with my right to get married to who I chose to. Zero effect on you.
Your right to put up religious doctrine in public schools ends with my right to have a non religious public school space. Zero effect on you...Nobody is stopping you from attending church every day.
Your right to outlaw trans treatment ends with my body, doctor and psychologist's decision. Zero effect on you.

See the pattern?? In matters where other's choices hurt me or my family.... I'm very conservative and/or pro government intervention.
In matters where your choices have ZERO impact on me or my family.... I mind my own GD business.

Food for thought.
I really want to post several things to point out your contradictory statements but I am going to refrain because I know you just want to argue.

The revised jobs report comes out today, going to show the reported job growth was misreported.

Going to show minus 500-1M less jobs than originally reported as gains.
I’m no statistical genius, but I find it quite mind-boggling that these jobs or economic reports are almost always released in a way to make the current admin look good only to be quietly revised to show a less rosy picture than was originally reported. It’s ALMOST like it’s intentionally being done. But we all know that’s not the case. This is just a statistical anomaly, like getting struck by lightning while being attacked by a shark while finding an elusive five-leaf clover.

This is the reality of the culture of many of the immigrants who go to new countries. We are not getting the best or the brightest. We are getting a lot of criminals, terrorist types, and those who are looking for a handout not a hand up.
Venezuela and other Countries are literally emptying their prisons and facilitating them getting here. Why do you think Crime has dropped like 18-20% in Venezuela, While we have to routinely be hearing reports about Venezuelan gangs infiltrating cities all across the US. they've impacted Louisville.

I hope the undecided voters out there realize just how idiotic the tax on unrealized gains is. That’s straight up theft and will do nothing but bad for the economy and businesses. Unfortunately I also know the left loves demonizing anyone who owns a home or a business or, heaven forbid, owns stocks. This is just another way they can say “rich people and businesses are greedy so we are going to take their undeserved gains (or in this case not even realized gains) and give to you folks who are being held down by the man.” And it will work because there are a ton of idiots out there.

“The average American has a handful of
comorbidities. I trust the modern American medical establishment.”

Jobs report will be interesting and wonder how that will effect recession talks and stocks.

Cause it's brutal out there for the IT industry, which is usually pretty solid. No one wants to leave their positions because whatever is out there is dog shit. We're getting recruiters hitting us up for far lower scale jobs and pay.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
I hope the undecided voters out there realize just how idiotic the tax on unrealized gains is. That’s straight up theft and will do nothing but bad for the economy and businesses. Unfortunately I also know the left loves demonizing anyone who owns a home or a business or, heaven forbid, owns stocks. This is just another way they can say “rich people and businesses are greedy so we are going to take their undeserved gains (or in this case not even realized gains) and give to you folks who are being held down by the man.” And it will work because there are a ton of idiots out there.
Isn’t it amazing that all of the leftist politicians that hate the rich are rich themselves? Of course, they don’t have to live by the same rules.

Jobs report will be interesting and wonder how that will effect recession talks and stocks.

Cause it's brutal out there for the IT industry, which is usually pretty solid. No one wants to leave their positions because whatever is out there is dog shit. We're getting recruiters hitting us up for far lower scale jobs and pay.

The economy has been terrible for months. Biden admin had been publishing fake numbers so the media could run cover.

If they really drop 1 million from their fake numbers, I would think that brings a half point cut into the picture for the Fed in September.

Then we’ll see how that ripples through.

RFK Jr either:

Dropped out of the race and is supporting Trump

OR

Just ordered a Sir Pizza Royal Feast*

*(Nobody could actually understand the words he was speaking)

Reactions: mdlUK.1
I’m no statistical genius, but I find it quite mind-boggling that these jobs or economic reports are almost always released in a way to make the current admin look good only to be quietly revised to show a less rosy picture than was originally reported. It’s ALMOST like it’s intentionally being done. But we all know that’s not the case. This is just a statistical anomaly, like getting struck by lightning while being attacked by a shark while finding an elusive five-leaf clover.
"getting struck by lightning while being attacked by a shark while finding an elusive five-leaf clover"

This happen to me what a day

Reactions: sefus12

"Facts are stubborn things; but statistics are pliable." ~ Mark Twain

Dallas-Wild, you might want to stop off and pick up a lottery ticket.

So the people that want to ban AR15s are the ones you're worried will eliminate you??
You're worried that the trans, gays and anti gun crowd is hell bent on carrying out a Hitler style Republican Holocaust??
C'mon man. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Apparently "Venezuela" has replaced "Cuba" in this talking point.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Anyone who thinks degrees from an uber-left university over the past few decades means you are “smart” is an idiot. Not saying she didn’t accomplish things, but it’s not because she’s some Rhodes Scholar.
She living proof these Universities are more content to produce activists than productive members of society.

Reactions: sefus12
My supper tonight. I decided I wanted to grill me a nice steak for dinner. My wife is not a steak fan so that left me and my german shepherd. I went to franks on Preston (best place IMO to buy fresh meat) and bought two 20-ounce new york strips. They also sell the best deli lunch sammichs and chili that I've had. His chili is just like my mom made. With I got home fired up the grill, made a salad and fresh cut cooked down green beans with bacon and a bit of onion. Maggi's steak was cooked very rare, mine a little longer. I rarely feed her human food unless it's a steak, so she goes bat shit crazy when she knows it's dinner. I had two sheps, one passed and I'm getting ready to reload for another. Love my dogs!!
You make the wife fend for herself? LOL

Did Harris ever end up passing the bar exam in California? Not to offend any of my friends that are attorneys, because I know that most of them have fairly good minds, however, that being said, based on SOME people I have known, that were/are practicing attorneys, I can safely say that passing the bar CANNOT be that difficult.

You do know it was formed outside of congressional rules and denied Pubs seats it was guaranteed right? The rule stated that the minority got to appoint it's members and the majority got to appoint its members. Dems picked it's members and 2 pubs they liked. I'd hate to have you on a jury selection.
Didn't he select the Trump jury in NYC?

I don't think they've even tried to hide that fact. Their point is that it doesn't matter. Her bump is built almost entirely on bringing party loyalists back into the fold, that is to say; getting them motivated to actually vote/participate.

Last edited:
Reactions: sefus12 and mdlUK.1
They are gonna try to cancel the election.

I could see this scenario. I stated there is already a rumor that Biden will resign and let Kamala be President. Imagine that happens and well darnit...we have to cancel the election for safety.
Does Mike Johnson become the defacto VP in that scenario?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT