POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So how does that relate to getting a degree in economics vs a biology chemistry degree?

Did she have to drop out because of his death?

Why is him dying an excuse to change your major?

I think she couldn't hack it, intellectually.

And why are you going to die on this hill?

It's an extremely stupid rationale.
This is exactly his hill to die on because admitting that she could have persevered through hardship directly undercuts his entire worldview that everybody is a victim of something.

The honor United States Citizens bestow on scum communists.... Yeah the current empty-skulled duo... and wannbe President.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost In FL
Dems will have Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Hillary, Kamala, Biden etc. all in attendance and/or speaking at their convention.
Trump has zero input from similar Republicans.
Why is that?
But he did have Hulk Hogan.
First off ... so what?
Second, and more importantly ... that should tell you ALL you really need to know in WHO to vote for. One "candidate" has the backing of the uniparty deep state and the other candidate elected by the PEOPLE does not. And you, being a mindless NPC, will follow your programming and cheer for the uniparty. DA.

First off ... so what?
Second, and more importantly ... that should tell you ALL you really need to know in WHO to vote for. One "candidate" has the backing of the uniparty deep state and the other candidate elected by the PEOPLE does not. And you, being a mindless NPC, will follow your programming and cheer for the uniparty. DA.
Trump's a moron, bud. Lol

Reactions: wildcatcorner
That's just chatter. The exact same thing as a coach saying, 'I'm not looking at any other job, I'll be here for life!' then two weeks later he's off to LSU. He's the president of the country, explain to us how anyone could release that letter without his consent and force him to give these public appearances, in a sane, reasonable manner without looking like an insane conspiracy theorist.

Well since he hasn’t addressed his voters on the reason, all anyone can do is speculate. My guess is Jill was pressured while Biden was out of it after his med emergency in Vegas.

It is obvious how this stuff works with big headlines and the given party rallying in polling, hype and buzz. It should have surprised no one here that Biden stepping aside and her taking his place was going to boost polling.. for a temporary amount of time.

Like a lot of us said, the majority of Americans still wanted to hear what her plan was. It sure seems like every passing day, she's cooling off. In fairness, no different than how Trumps assassination cooled off as time passed. That's how this works.

The problem for the dems is that this was their big move. Unless they have more trickery up their sleeves, shes going to have to tell us her plans, show she can lead, and debate Trump.. 3 things I don't think she can do/will do well.

Random thoughts as I watch clips of campaign rallies and party conventions. I absolutely can’t stand the goofy, fake, overly enthusiastic smiling, pointing, and waving at random people in the crowd these candidate do when taking or exiting the stage. Acting like they’ve suddenly seen some long lost acquaintance in the crowd.

Just so phony on its surface. It’s all political theater and choreographed optics. Hell I think I heard Stephen Spielberg is in charge of directing the Dem convention… which is nearly hilarious. What more proof do you need that all of this is just made for TV drama than the DNC hiring a damn movie director to orchestrate the whole show?

Random thoughts as I watch clips of campaign rallies and party conventions. I absolutely can’t stand the goofy, fake, overly enthusiastic smiling, pointing, and waving at random people in the crowd these candidate do when taking or exiting the stage. Acting like they’ve suddenly seen some long lost acquaintance in the crowd.

Just so phony on its surface. It’s all political theater and choreographed optics. Hell I think I heard Stephen Spielberg is in charge of directing the Dem convention… which is nearly hilarious. What more proof do you need that all of this is just made for TV drama than the DNC hiring a damn movie director to orchestrate the whole show?
The RNC had Hulk Hogan

So, when RFK Jr. drops out and endorses Trump, from what I've read, it equates to about a +1.5 possibly 2 (since RFK Jr. is taking more votes away from Trump than he is from Kamala)

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
You have to admit this is a pretty stark departure from Libs advocating for abortion to be available as an option, but hopefully rarely needed.

Now it’s aggressively PROMOTED.
Promoted. Right. Women lost control over their bodies in many states from the overturning of Roe versus Wade.

Trump would probably come out and tell RFK Jr. voters to F*** off, we don't NEED you. That's it's "too late", the Trump Train (it's the greatest train ever, really...) is FULL baby.

Ummm...it's a week long pep rally. That's how conventions work and it's what the RNC was too. This happens every four years to gin up excitement for either side. You're just complaining about the DNC to get a few likes here lol. Both conventions are political theater. How do you not know this?

Dion, you made a sad face when I was talking about playing the drums for the benefit of my neighbors this morning.

Were you taking their side, or do you just hate Ironman?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT