POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dems will have Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Hillary, Kamala, Biden etc. all in attendance and/or speaking at their convention.
Trump has zero input from similar Republicans.
Why is that?
But he did have Hulk Hogan.
Career politicians showing up to speak for career politicians and you find this fascinating? Of course Trump doesn’t have career politicians supporting him because he isn’t one and never claimed to be. He is the only person I’m aware of to ever come out of a presidency with a lower net worth than he went in with but idiots like yourself still say he is crooked to the core all the while claiming China Joe is a bastion of righteousness. I don’t know why I bother ever responding to you as you are a hopeless, stupid, beyond help POS. I hope you get the BS you deserve once this cheating ass Democratic Party runs this country into the ground beyond repair which we are really close to that point now.

Someone can make the legal argument of 'I'm a sovereign citizen because of maritime law blah blah (insert sovereign citizen rant)' but that doesn't make it right or keep their asses from getting thrown in jail. If Kamala just takes the actions Trump told Pence to a constitutional crisis will occur. Just like his would've precipitated. Whatever laws or legal arguments are out there. Calling your criminal plotting a different name doesn't change the substance of the actions.
GVS2zNDa4AAe7Yy

Eastmans interpretations of the law were just that. Interpretations. They weren’t followed thru on. It was a method drawn up to intervene in what the Trump team felt was a fraudulent election. No different than Hillary trying to coerce faithless electors. Both attempts failed. Get over it.

Because the foundation for their nomination is fear, they cannot get over it.

I'm more than half serious when I say that I firmly believe that AOC has a severe learning disability. Even by politician standards she is "slow".

Are we absolutely positive that she was duly elected, and that this isn't just some sort of gag?
Have you watched her speak much? She's one of the sharpest people in politics currently. She was pre-med before having to switch because of family financial issues.

No one had any "rights" or "freedoms" taken away. No one.

What part of there are more abortions now than before the SCOTUS decision do you not understand? Is your brain that minute (mīˈno͞ot in case you thought I was referring to the period of time) that it doesn't allow you to think logically?
You can argue the right to abortion from Roe never should've been granted in the first place, but it's just a fact that it was. Then that right was revoked in Dobbs. Whether or not you agree with those decisions doesn't change the objective fact that they happened. From 1973 to 2022 we had a right we no longer have, taken away by conservatives.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
He's the president of the United States of America. One of the most powerful people in the world. They told him to do it, sure. But ultimately that decision rested with him, he could've just flat refused. But he didn't because stepping down was the right thing to do and he did it. No one can force the president of the United States to do a single thing.

In his current state, Joe Biden is definitely not one of the most powerful people in the world. He hasn't made a decision on his own in over a year. He has to drink his Ensure from a sippy cup. He had no say in this decision. None.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
I don't like it but it is what it is. Some places in the region like Iran and Afghanistan were moderate before falling to rightwing religious extremism. Spurred on by western imperialism. I don't like rightwing extremism in any form, wherever it's found, be that Taliban or America, ISIS or Israel. Them being rightwing jerks doesn't justify bigotry, there are plenty of moderate Muslims and Arabs. Turkey is fighting for its soul every election.
And the Democrat's War on Women continues...

A guy carrying a Hamas flag outside of DNC was asked why he supported Hamas. He said that ALL Palestinians supported Hamas and he did too. Then they asked him if approved of Hamas attack on October 6th? He told the reporter that 'he didn't know, why don't you tell me about the October 6th attack.' The reporter told him the attack killed 120 people including babies, elderly, kids, families, etc. The man holding the Hamas flag said that was 'bull----.'

This is one of the 50% of the country I have mentioned that are clueless, ignorant, racist or low IQ. This is what you are having to deal with during an election that is so important for the country and the other 50% of the country. Those type of people have accumulated to the point that our country and democracy are at stake. Maybe if Trump wins when starts shipping out illegals maybe he can offer to fly a large portion of these people free to Palestine, Venezuela, Iran, China or what the heck, anywhere they would be willing to go as long as it is not here.
These are the asshats with no life who get a check and a list of marching orders and talking points from the Open Society foundation or some other Soros backed NGO, then don't know what to say when confronted.

I'm not a fair guy so I don't go anyway, but whenever there's an active shooter thread or a mass shooting thread on the Paddock, some want action taken so the general public isn't nervous to leave their homes on a daily basis. Others don't seem to want any sort of change at all. So it's ashame that incident scared you from ever attending a public event like a fair again, but that's kind of the point, no? There's too many guns and access to those weapons is far too easy. It's your side who wants us to pray the violence away while also telling the public to buy as many guns as possible.

Connor Sturgeon was reportedly anti-gun. Your side.

The shooter in Nashville was all about pronouns and demonizing people who don’t think like her. Your side.

The person who wanted to kill Judge Kavanaugh. Your side.

The congressional baseball game shooter in the Capitol, your side.

You complain about people who pray.

LOL...Joe did not "step down". He was forced out. If you can't see how patently obvious that is, you are truly blind. He was threatened with the 25th by Pelosi and Obama. It was a coup.
Your guy actually took concrete, criminal steps towards a coup that his co-conspirators have already been prosecuted for. Yet you just sit there and baldly say telling a guy to do what's best for the country and step down from power is a coup. I know y'all will never look in the mirror as self-reflection just isn't in your DNA, but this is why so many different and varied people from across ethnicities, races, religions, and philosophies all come together to oppose you. The truth just isn't in you. I still can't decide whether that's intentional or ignorance, probably depends on the individual. But this is why Democrats have no platform and all their messaging is just 'Republicans bad!' Because that's the only thing their coalition agrees on, that Republicans are bad.

Your guy actually took concrete, criminal steps towards a coup that his co-conspirators have already been prosecuted for. Yet you just sit there and baldly say telling a guy to do what's best for the country and step down from power is a coup. I know y'all will never look in the mirror as self-reflection just isn't in your DNA, but this is why so many different and varied people from across ethnicities, races, religions, and philosophies all come together to oppose you. The truth just isn't in you. I still can't decide whether that's intentional or ignorance, probably depends on the individual. But this is why Democrats have no platform and all their messaging is just 'Republicans bad!' Because that's the only thing their coalition agrees on, that Republicans are bad.
When the leaders of your party remove you and install someone else without the will of the people being consulted, that’s a coup.

Imagine being brain washed enough to think that guy stepped down. Don’t you ever get ashamed for claiming to be an independent thinker while saying things that directly contradict that?

Yale is in Silicone Valley? He cozied up to Billionaires there? you mean like the Google founders or Zuckerberg, Bill Gates or Steve Jobs? Those silicone valley Billionaires? So a poor kid from Ohio shouldn't be able to succeed and make it to an Ivy League school?
Peter Thiel is JD Vance's main backer. Extreme libertarian Silicon Valley billionaire. Think George Soros but for the other side. He was just on Joe Rogan if you don't know much about him:

Go back to sleep Donny Downer
You are just so dumb. You post random fringe and tiny groups while ignoring the tens of thousands of yours, currently outside your party convention, who call for the elimination of the Jewish race. While your POTUS says to his party applause..."I understand the protesters concerns and views."

Oh really? Your party openly calls for death the Jews and you call us subversive based on a dozen or so kooks and crisis actors.

This pretty much sums up the choices. If you want more of the same, you get this:

Biden’s economic record includes the worst bout of inflation in almost 50 years, a seemingly permanent jobs recession, and an explosion of spending, debt, and regulation meant to hobble this country for generations. His foreign policy of coddling authoritarians and dictators while running roughshod over our allies has unleashed war from Eastern Europe through the Middle East to the Red Sea — and the Pacific isn’t looking too great, either.
Not true. The 74-75 (peak ~10%) inflation was due to Nixon letting the dollar float and OPEC quadrupling the price of oil. The late 70s inflation was due to labor contracts tied to the CPI. (peak ~14%) To defeat inflation Volcker and Reagan precipitated the Great Recession with horrific prime rates and labor busting, respectively. We didn't have anything like that in response to COVID. In fact, we've never had anything like 74-75 and 78-81.

As for ascribing all the inflation to Biden, he took office just as the Trump stimulus was kicking in. Lots of cash that wasn't backed by the production of any product? That will bring about inflation.

Reactions: sambowieshin
You are just so dumb. You post random fringe and tiny groups while ignoring the tens of thousands of yours, currently outside your party convention, who call for the elimination of the Jewish race. While your POTUS says to his party applause..."I understand the protesters concerns and views."

Oh really? Your party openly calls for death the Jews and you call us subversive based on a dozen or so kooks and crisis actors.
What's dumb is not recognizing that the tiny fraction of Democrat voters who espouse those nutty anti semetic beliefs are just the flip side of the Republican voters who marched in Charlotte chanting "Jews Will Not Replace Us".
You do realize Trump has previously been endorsed by the KKK, has support from anti Jew celebrities (Kanye) as well as dined with White Supremacists like Nick Fuentes who called for death to Jews.
You have ZERO ground to stand on Professor Pot while you call the kettle black.

Btw...Kamala Harris's husband is Jewish.
You are dangerously clueless.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So Joe Biden left the national stage the same way he has always stood on it: as a coward, as a bully, as a lying fabulist. His speech last night was one long paean to the aggressive, fist-shaking hate and vicious slander against his opponents that have been his trademark for the half a century he has been a giant boil on the political buttocks of the great American experiment. The man never created a penny of wealth in his life, but he did dedicate himself for 50 years to sucking at the teat of the wealth we taxpayers created. He wasted the lives of America’s service members in useless conflicts that he later claimed to oppose. He acted in the most un-American manner possible by using the courts to persecute his political opponents for the high crime of mere dissent. He made himself and his entire family wildly rich through graft and the sale of America’s foreign policy to the highest bidder. A low-IQ, ignorant plagiarist whose entire life was recounted as one long distortion and made-up story, he succeeded through sheer animal cunning and a willingness to say or do anything to advance his narcissistic self-interest. He is immoral, he is a compulsive liar, and he is evil to his rotten core.

At the very last, he had a chance to redeem himself and speak straight to America about how he was deposed in a Beltway coup, but he stayed true to his craven nature and capitulated in a shameful display of propaganda designed to appease his torturers.

In a few years, Joe will be in the ground and Jill will write her tell-all book about what actually happened when Craven Joe was forced to step aside through blackmail and extortion. The media savants will all shake their heads as if “How could we have known?” You know now. We all know now. Joe knows now. And just like that, to the bitter end, we’re supposed to believe something about Joe Biden that is obviously untrue.

Good riddance Joseph Robinette Biden, you political whore. You have damaged this country in profound and despicable ways from which we may never recover. Wherever it is you end up, I hope you suffer for your sins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT