POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only REAL coup attempt, not imagined or narrative created for political talking points... The REAL coup happened and was successful when Pelosi threatened the 25th and other threats to remove Biden, the actual elected candidate. So use care when talking about coups. But as we all know, the dems accuse us of what they themselves are doing.
So you'd be ok with Kamala organizing and acknowledging fake electors and just naming herself president if she loses the election? Of course not. You try to deflect all day because you have absolutely no defense for what he did. Take the names off of them, put just the actions alone in a vacuum, and you'd be hard-pressed to find a single American who actually supports Trump's coup.

I hate this party so much. Pure evil. They will let cities burn and not protect it and not use the national guard for their rioters but now want to use them for the politicians.

The state muscle. Only there to protect the rich tyrants.
Pritzker is a piece of work himself. Probably as bad or worse than Walz as a Governor.

So you'd be ok with Kamala organizing and acknowledging fake electors and just naming herself president if she loses the election? Of course not. You try to deflect all day because you have absolutely no defense for what he did. Take the names off of them, put just the actions alone in a vacuum, and you'd be hard-pressed to find a single American who actually supports Trump's coup.

Congress changed the law in 2021. Kamabla doesn’t have the option Pence had. You keep forgetting that.

It was so traumatic that the only actual victim that day was the woman who was murdered by Capitol Police and the people who were imprisoned and sent to solitary confinement for walking around a public building.

This outrage is brought to you by the party of BLM and Antifa and Hamas protesters and the people who took over the SCOTUS building during Kavanaugh.
The Proud Boys and Oath Keepers were convicted of seditious conspiracy. Not little things like trespassing.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Congress changed the law in 2021. Kamabla doesn’t have the option Pence had. You keep forgetting that.
As I've said over and over, you say that like it matters. What do you think would happen if she does it? If she had millions of Americans believing she won and willing to fight for her? You think that law matters any more than the one before it? Y'all argued up and down, and still do to this day, that what Trump tried was constitutional so the law forbidding it is unconstitutional.

Lol, yes Russia is a real freedom loving country. You guys never question the fact that you align with Russia and Putin on so much of this culture war bull crap?

Did I comment I was moving to Russia in my post?

No, I did not.

But just for fun, you think the US is still a freedom loving country? Tell me of the these freedoms.

Reality is youre a house pet that follows 10000 rules everyday and then talks smack cause hes allowed to go outside and take a piss here and there.

As I've said over and over, you say that like it matters. What do you think would happen if she does it? If she had millions of Americans believing she won and willing to fight for her? You think that law matters any more than the one before it? Y'all argued up and down, and still do to this day, that what Trump tried was constitutional so the law forbidding it is unconstitutional.

What would Kamabla do? She has no part in the substantive process. Congress changed the law. Pence was playing a different role than she’ll play.

Regardless, we all know you guys are going to burn cities down if Trump wins.

But just for fun, you think the US is still a freedom loving country? Tell me of the these freedoms.

Reality is youre a house pet that follows 10000 rules everyday and then talks smack cause hes allowed to go outside and take a piss here and there.
Of course, but that's how it's always been. There's always been a boot on your neck in America. It's good that you're finally waking up to see that, but that just makes you slow, not prophetic. The Russian boot is worse. And you shouldn't support someone who tried to have us follow in their autocratic footsteps.

Of course, but that's how it's always been. There's always been a boot on your neck in America. It's good that you're finally waking up to see that, but that just makes you slow, not prophetic. The Russian boot is worse. And you shouldn't support someone who tried to have us follow in their autocratic footsteps.

It took me living in the leftist utopia of CA to really feel that boot and see it for all its glory.

Again, when have I ever talked up Russia?

What would Kamabla do? She has no part in the substantive process. Congress changed the law. Pence was playing a different role than she’ll play.

Regardless, we all know you guys are going to burn cities down if Trump wins.
No, she'll be doing the exact same ceremonial role the VP acting as President of the Senate has always performed, according to the Constitution. They just restated what was already there in that regard.

Hawaii 1960 says you are ignorant.

She successfully with Pelosi actually pulled of a coup. Wake up.

No. A statue of Thomas Jefferson or George Washington isn't representative of a group of people. The Pride mural is specifically to celebrate the LGBTQ community. You can't commit a hate crime against George Washington.
GVXBozoWEAEW5SV

No, she'll be doing the exact same ceremonial role the VP acting as President of the Senate has always performed, according to the Constitution. They just restated what was already there in that regard.

Then how do you think she’s going to stop the transfer of power?

You don’t think Pence played any substantive role in the process. Many legal scholars disagrees with you. Yes, the Biden admin arrested some of them for their arguments.

Regardless, the law was changed by Congress. So even if Pence had a substantive role, Kamala does not. Even if you are right and Pence did not have a substantive role, Kamala does not.

So how do you think Kamala is going to stop the peaceful transfer of power through the electoral count?

It was so traumatic that the only actual victim that day was the woman who was murdered by Capitol Police and the people who were imprisoned and sent to solitary confinement for walking around a public building.

This outrage is brought to you by the party of BLM and Antifa and Hamas protesters and the people who took over the SCOTUS building during Kavanaugh.
.....attempted to assassinate the GOP baseball team, Justice Kav's family and wipe out the Jewish people. The Dems are evil.

So you are okay with the way Kamala became the Presidential candidate?

Hypocrite much?

You are on fire with the misinfo today.

How many rules, regulations and laws did we have in 1950 and how many do we have today?
You think there wasn't a boot on your neck under laissez-faire capitalism? Company scrip, child labor, pollution, working until you died? You have no understanding of our history. Teddy Roosevelt was beloved by the American people because he broke up the trusts. Not the robber-barons who wrung us dry.

So, they chamged the law because it was legal at the time, right? Meaning someone tried every legal option.

Someone keeps missing that fact. On purpose too, i suppose.

I don’t think he’s missing the point on purpose, I just don’t think he understands. Often times laws are ambiguous. The interpretation (now) is ultimately up to the courts.

Dion has been told the law was clear and that the Biden admin indicting people for arguing differently proves it.

He just doesn’t understand how stupid his argument is.

Reactions: trueblujr2
Often times laws are ambiguous. The interpretation (now) is ultimately up to the courts.
Just like before it was changed. Which is the exact vulnerability Trump was trying to exploit. A vulnerability that still remains in the exact same way, no matter how many times they 'clarify' that the VP's role is ceremonial, just like it's always been. Get it now?
So, they chamged the law because it was legal at the time, right? Meaning someone tried every legal option.

Someone keeps missing that fact. On purpose too, i suppose.
No, it was illegal then too. The Electoral Count Act just 'clarified' the Constitution in the exact same way the new law 'clarified' the Electoral Count Act.

Then how do you think she’s going to stop the transfer of power?

You don’t think Pence played any substantive role in the process. Many legal scholars disagrees with you. Yes, the Biden admin arrested some of them for their arguments.

Regardless, the law was changed by Congress. So even if Pence had a substantive role, Kamala does not. Even if you are right and Pence did not have a substantive role, Kamala does not.

So how do you think Kamala is going to stop the peaceful transfer of power through the electoral count?
No, I don't know what you think they changed, but their role is the same. She will read out the EC votes just like Pence did. She could still just read out her own fake ones, just like they asked Pence to do. What about this are you not getting?

Just like before it was changed. Which is the exact vulnerability Trump was trying to exploit. A vulnerability that still remains in the exact same way, no matter how many times they 'clarify' that the VP's role is ceremonial, just like it's always been. Get it now?

No, it was illegal then too. The Electoral Count Act just 'clarified' the Constitution in the exact same way the new law 'clarified' the Electoral Count Act.

Congress changed the law to make it clear the VP role is ceremonial. Before that, the law was ambiguous.

Regardless, we now agree Kamala’s role is ceremonial. How do you suppose she is going to disrupt the electoral count process?

No, I don't know what you think they changed, but their role is the same. She will read out the EC votes just like Pence did. She could still just read out her own fake ones, just like they asked Pence to do. What about this are you not getting?

What is your legal argument that Kamala’s role is substantive, not ceremonial?

So you are okay with the way Kamala became the Presidential candidate?

Hypocrite much?
WTF are you talking about? Seizing power after you lost an election is nothing like whatever this Biden/Kamala thing is. The American people will vote in the fall. If they want to vote for her, she'll be elected. If not, she won't. End of story. The only comparison would be if that isn't the end of the story, and she organizes fake electors and then in her role as VP reads out their votes instead of the real ones, just gaveling herself the president, seizing power after she really lost. That's what Trump tried to get his VP to do for him, and you cannot call yourself an American or a patriot and support that.

And you have what evidence that anything from them was connected to Trump or any other GOPer? I didn't think so.

psst.....DC convictions are political and I believe nothing that comes from one of their show trials.
Not to mention those organizations were infiltrated by undercover Feds who instigated and coerced them into much of what they were accused of. Much like the Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping nonsense.

Congress changed the law to make it clear the VP role is ceremonial. Before that, the law was ambiguous.

Regardless, we now agree Kamala’s role is ceremonial. How do you suppose she is going to disrupt the electoral count process?
What is your legal argument that Kamala’s role is substantive, not ceremonial?
I'll quote directly from the Eastman memos and Trump's coup attempt itself:

"VP Pence opens the ballots, determines on his own which is valid, asserting that the authority to make that determination under the 12th Amendment, and the Adams and Jefferson precedents, is his alone (anything in the Electoral Count Act to the contrary is therefore unconstitutional)."

You can substitute "Electoral Count Reform and Presidential Transition Improvement Act of 2022" directly for "Electoral Count Act of 1887" and Kamala for Pence and you have your answer in their own treasonous words.

Friedman was amazing and should be mandatory reading and viewing in school.

Definitely weird lol.

😄

Who could predict fetterman would go from literal brain damage to someone who actually has some degree of independent thought.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT