POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it was when Mike Cernovich was on Tucker Carlson’s podcast that one of them made a good point o hadn’t heard articulated before.

No issue with gay men or what they do in private. However closeted gay men, and the large percentage of them in politics, are living a lie to their very core. Someone whose entire life is a lie will undoubtedly be OK lying about everything.

So Tim Wald being gay isn’t really the issue, it’s the fact his entire life is built on lies - closeted homosexual, stolen valor, etc. - that’s the issue.
Are you talking Walz or someone else?

Wars, Gas, Inflation, National Security, Value of your dollar, World Economy. Dems wanting more of the same, only because they hate a man mostly because of his demeanor and Tweets demonstrates a very soft, weak person.
Supporting a would-be autocrat, spitting in the face of all of our American values, just for lower gas prices, definitely "demonstrates a very soft, weak person."

At this rate, I suspect she is unlikely to sit for any legitimate interviews or hold any legitimate press conferences all the way until Election Day. If she does anything at all, it will be with a friendly interviewer pitching pre-vetted softball questions.

The Dems can’t afford for her to be exposed in any settings where she has to string together cogent thoughts without a teleprompter. They have to sustain a certain image of her to make it plausible she can actually win the election.

Reactions: Louis_Skunt
I hated the reckless disregard for our core American constitutional values. You apparently prefer an autocrat and have shown the depth of your understanding of civics to be as shallow as the kiddie pool. What would have happened had Pence just done as Trump asked and read out his fake electors instead of the real ones? Useless engaging with someone this disingenuous who can't maintain a simple exchange and just throws up nonsense.
He's no angel, but the country was better when he was president. Is he perfect? Oh my gosh, far from it. He's made plenty of errors. But he's a safer, and smarter choice than a woman with the IQ of a cocker spaniel.

You guys demolished her 4 years because she's an idiot, dont get your pannies in a wad now that we're saying the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
He's no angel, but the country was better when he was president. Is he perfect? Oh my gosh, far from it. He's made plenty of errors. But he's a safer, and smarter choice than a woman with the IQ of a cocker spaniel.

You guys demolished her 4 years because she's an idiot, dont get your pannies in a wad now that we're saying the same thing.
Nobody cares about Kamala. Trump was one principled evangelical away from destroying our country the last time, and he's replaced that zealot with a toady, JD Vance. He deserves to be in prison, not anywhere near the WH and levers of 'immunity for official acts' power.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
These people are such losers.

GVT_--BXwAAVIml

no where to go
Nobody cares about Kamala. Trump was one principled evangelical away from destroying our country the last time, and he's replaced that zealot with a toady, JD Vance. He deserves to be in prison, not anywhere near the WH and levers of 'immunity for official acts' power.
the Dems had their shot to try trump constitutionally through impeachment. Instead they blew their wad immediately. Without doing any investigation. Trump as president was tried via the mechanism of the constitution for criminal activity by a president in office. That is impeachment and he was acquitted. Yes anythibg that he is accused of doing while in office must be conducted through impeachment. Theoretically he can be impeached at anytime even after leaving office.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT