How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
Uhh what? No it hasn't. Trump's margin over Hillary in 2016 was 3.66%. Then his margin over Biden in 2020 was 2.31%. Do you feel any shame at all just blatantly lying to people?
GVPNwqWXMAAI7iO

gonna be a fun time in chicago this week

• Angry
Reactions: cole854
At this point you’d have to make some pretty incredible leaps in logic for the govt NOT to be involved in the assassination attempt of Trump.

The FBI conducted court-authorized law enforcement activity. We have no further comment as this is an ongoing matter,” an FBI spokesperson told the Rappahannock News.

of course

14 million immigrants was what I had heard but I googled it and most are saying it was 25 million in that time. If that is accurate then I was wrong. We've only had 10 to 15 million immigrants in the last 3 years. Granted... those immigrants back then didn't get any tax payer funded benefits and most are getting over $5000/month now.

So I'll admit I was wrong so now you go back and correct every post you've made up to this point. LOL.

As someone who goes to LA with some regularity, there are probably 20 million illegals just there. Officially its nearly 4 million but when you go there everything is slammed all the time around the clock. You literally cant avoid traffic unless its 2-4am. That's despite being a gigantic space.

Houston and texas isnt nearly as bad but its palpable there too. I cant imagine the border towns.

Thats why years ago i posted on here its already too late. We're well beyond the tipping point. The only chance is get them out and cut off birthright citizenship. Otherwise it will literally be mexico North.

Its crazy to think libs literally doomed the future of this nation solely for a temporary taste of power.

Crazy to see and its all because lunatic soros mayors and prosecutors refuse to enforce the law. It causes business to protect itself. In Louisville, most places in nulu just put in thicker glass because noone would stop people busting windows out of businesses.

Enforcing the law wont take crime to zero, nothing will, but it has a major impact. And yes build as many prisons as needed. At least that would be a decent use of tax money instead of lighting it on fire as usual.

Reactions: blubo
If Trump wins there will also be stonewalling by the R party in congress and they will drag their feet on everything because of the rampant rinos. Still better than giving the keys to China within the first 6 months like a Harris regime would.
Trump alone knows all that is best.

The FBI conducted court-authorized law enforcement activity. We have no further comment as this is an ongoing matter,” an FBI spokesperson told the Rappahannock News.

of course
Commies love using the government to go after their opposition. Our intel agencies are out control and not being held accountable by anyone. I'm sure they compile mass amounts of info to blackmail politicians. They're commiting coups around the world and at home.

Its always this way. Literally every single time, any late vote is 99% dem. The only reason it isnt 100% is because they leave that 1 so as to not make it exceedingly obvious.

Man, these people are just sick.

TJtcKDYjcUYK.jpeg

The only reason they throw in vasectomy is for appearance only. Pretty sure you cant even have such a procedure done in a tent or trailer. Its required to be in a surgical center or sterile medical setting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT