POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is it the Dems say out here in CA, “we have to have the election to see how many votes we need!”
GVIZqPOWMAEhHYq

I saw where the Dept of Education and the Agriculture dept ordered tons of AR's, pistols and ammo for both. Massie was questioning a guy on it and the guy had no answer other than to say... "they do have a law enforcement component"... What if they are stock piling that stuff to hand out to brown shirts?.... It's not like leftist haven't done that dozens of times the last 100 years.
No need. In America they can buy them themselves.

See this is the problem I have with dems who say illegal immigration isn't that bad.... You honestly have a story every day about an illegal that has been arrested multiple times and repeatedly released end up raping or murdering someone. Hell, in one week last year Virginia had a girl raped and murdered and then another who was murdered and then her corpse was raped repeatedly. What level of that do we have to get to before people admit it's a problem?

I know... it's when it actually affects them personally.

Yeah, you really had to read between the lines to see some evidence that he motivated them. It wasn't as blatantly obvious as Maxine Waters when she told that fired up crowd to attack, cause a scene and make people nervous....while on the brink of burning dozens of cities. Its ok, "unbiased" the media said it was mostly peaceful. Could you imagine the media chit storm if Nikki Haley told a group of people that?
What about Booker telling some crazy activists to get into Congress peoples face?? And Ted Lieu telling the public there should be civil unrest? Theyre poor losers, like Stacey Abrams who give out participation trophies.

And lets not forget, as much as Repubs carry guns.... there hasn't been a blue or pink haired Republican shooting at any Dem presidents.

But lets talk about the redencks that walked into the capital and walked right out a few hours later. If that was the worst the Democrat/BLM/Pronoun dorks did i'd throw them a gay pride parade personally. LOL...
Again, this ignores Trump's coup plot. Noticed you never responded when I called you out about it the first time:
No president has ever organized fake electors for his VP to acknowledge before Trump in the history of our country. How can you be so blase about a coup attempt? If Trump wins, but Kamala just acknowledges her own fake electors gaveling herself president, you're going to be ok with that? BS. No American should be.

"But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."
So analyze it. What does this mean? He's talking about Pence. He's talking about using the mob to apply pressure to "the weak ones"(Pence who said no to his coup plot) to get him "to take back our country."(acknowledge his fake electors and gavel him reelected when he wasn't)

Many Mexican Americans are conservative as well. Shhhhh! Don’t tell anybody.
Let’s see what those women think about the federal government pushing for full term abortions.
Enough that you're predicting Trump wins Hispanics in the fall like Rasmussen had in that poll? Yeah, didn't think so.

Dion, why are you so bent out of shape about polls that you don't think are accurate? If you make it up to Lexington this Fall, I'll give you a care package (Golden Teachers), you could use them.

Reactions: screwduke1
Dion, why are you so bent out of shape about polls that you don't think are accurate? If you make it up to Lexington this Fall, I'll give you a care package (Golden Teachers), you could use them.
I'll be at opening kickoff, just like every season. I hate Rasmussen because they're conservative partisan shills. So shitting on their obvious lies is fun. They're dumb and they're wrong. They deserve to be mocked and ridiculed. I can go over the entire video if you'd like and point out exactly how he's wrong in each section. Can do a big, numbered list of all the ways he's an idiot.

This is a hell of a listen to regarding the Big Pharma and food companies (insane that former tobacco companies bought food companies and then transitioned their scientists to work on making processed foods more addictive), the constant conflicts of interest. Our entire system is based on keeping people sick and never tackling the root cause.

Like how does it make sense Coca Cola and Cadbury are significant donors to the ADA?

Nothing against Vance. But have said from the very beginning that Trump should have pick Haley as his VP. He wins or loses with independents votes. She understands the talking points of what to say and what not to say and how to say things. A crazy question, but is there any way Trump could split VP duties and have two. Haley with foreign and Vance with domestic? Not make that exclusive, just their primary focus but sharing VP duties to give both the experience.

Hailey would undermine him at every turn. She doesn't give him additional votes. She's the Harris of the R party, except more of an intelligent RINO than Harris is an intelligent working class girl. If Haley was VP and Trump won the election, they'd eliminate him within 3 months of the inauguration, if not the day of

I don’t think that will happen if Trump loses and there is no funny business like in 2020. Now, if Trump wins, I can see mass riots by the left. I can also see the lefties in the senate and house trying to deny him from assuming the office. Then the right will rise up.

If Trump wins there will also be stonewalling by the R party in congress and they will drag their feet on everything because of the rampant rinos. Still better than giving the keys to China within the first 6 months like a Harris regime would.

JD Vance absolutely WRECKED Dana Bash on CNN a few days ago. The guy is UNFLAPPABLE. Trump made a good choice. He's going to eat Walz for lunch in their debate.
Yep. The media response to that choice tells you all you need to know. The worst people in DC hate him and that's a good thing.. LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT