POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t think the 29% of black vote is unthinkable. Black men are gonna vote Trump. A lot of them.
Are you predicting that? You were careful with your phrasing here, so I don't think you are. 29% would be shocking, a seismic political shift with echoing ramifications. It's technically possible, but no way am I predicting that. I don't think you are either. Combined in the same poll with Trump winning both women and Hispanics? When we have the possibility of electing the first female president? It's just crazy hype and bias. Hillary beat Trump in 2016 among women 54/41. Trump is not going to beat Kamala with them.

Jan 6? There hasn't been a trial of the lead conspirator. Only the toadies and dupes.
COVID? Jayzus. Outside of the election, nobody brings it up but the anti-vaxers.

Setting aside the rest of this post, which reads like a stroke victim typed it, can anti-vaxers really be used as a pejorative now? Considering that history proved them to be completely correct? 😄 😄

Poor little Lox. He just can't seem to stay on his bagel.

t
Are you predicting that? You were careful with your phrasing here, so I don't think you are. 29% would be shocking, a seismic political shift with echoing ramifications. It's technically possible, but no way am I predicting that. I don't think you are either. Combined in the same poll with Trump winning both women and Hispanics? When we have the possibility of electing the first female president? It's just crazy hype and bias.
I have no confidence in our ability to have a national election without rampant fraud. So predicting any of it is foolish. I do see support of Trump from black men I don’t recall ever seeing for any other Republican in my lifetime. Will they show up to vote? I don’t know. And to your point, Black women do hate him. On another note, I’ll even double down and tell you that Trump has a lot of support from the latin community. I’m confident most Cubans will back him. They’ve seen communism up close and personal. And yeah, he’s not winning the female vote. But I am curious how they feel about Harris and Walz extreme views on abortion.

Last edited:
Reactions: IdaCat and WTF Cat
Inflicting Garrison Keillor on all of us is reason enough to pull the plug on that money pit.

Just looking at that mincing dandy makes me want to send him out fishing on Lake Wobegon with Michael Corleone.
3c1260-newscut-files-2016-06-ap-228923925589.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: HymanKaplan
Hordes of Mail in ballots of suspicious origin won the election. But suppressing the laptop was a cherry on top. It’s incredible how close the election was with the lengths the DC cabal, MSM went to. Joe Biden was an extremely shitty candidate and was then usurped this go around by an equally shitty one. I think Barry Obama may just be fu##ing with us to see how far he can take it.
There have been polls that showed 7-10 percent of Biden voters would’ve voted for Trump or just not voted had they known about the laptop and its contents.

There’s your election interference.

Jan 6? There hasn't been a trial of the lead conspirator. Only the toadies and dupes.
COVID? Jayzus. Outside of the election, nobody brings it up but the anti-vaxers.
You know why you psychos don’t bring up Covid much? Because many of you wanted peoples lives ruined for not taking an experimental vax or even for not wearing a paper mask. You’ve memory holed it like many of your other lunatic ideas.

Trump isn't an angel, but theres NO QUESTION the country was in better shape when he was president, prior to covid. If i owned Apple i would rather have a him in the chair over Kamala, thats as lost as any politician that ive ever seen. We've never had a person running for president that refuses to do interviews due to that fact that she has no clue about the economy or world affairs. She avoids tough questions by trying to make it funny, awkwardly laughing her way out of answering. She wasn't chosen by the people, she was picked by an old man who said "Im only taking a running mate thats a woman, and she has to be black". Would you ask for that if you needed heart surgery?

I know you're not happy with her, because the Dems kicked her out of the primaries before it even started, you guys demolished her 4 years ago....and rightfully so. Now she's brilliant, even though she has no idea what she's doing. Trumps no angel but we're in much safer hands with him. MUCH.
It's an easy decision... if you have even one working brain cell.

I've said this before about the pandemic, and I'll say it again now. I pretty much gave ALOT of grace and benefit of the doubt to leaders and public officials (on both sides of the aisle) for the first several months, maybe even a year, of the pandemic. At the time, it was quite unprecedented and a lot of people were forced in to making challenging decisions with very little information and certainty. It was easy to look back with 20/20 hindsight and question various decisions after the fact, but frankly that wasn't entirely fair.

But there came a point when it was apparent the lock downs needed to end, life needed to carry on, kids needed to be back in school, and so on... and it was leaders on the LEFT who simply refused to do that and tripled down on the restrictions and lockdowns.
Let's not forget that Daddy Andy gave us (Ky) the 2nd highest unemployment rate in the nation at one point.

I have no confidence in our ability to have a national election without rampant fraud. So predicting any of it is foolish. I do see support of Trump from black men I don’t recall ever seeing for any other Republican in my lifetime. Will they show up to vote? I don’t know. And to your point, Black women do hate him. On another note, I’ll even double down and tell you that Trump has a lot of support from the latin community. I’m confident most Cubans will back him. They’ve seen communism up close and personal. And yeah, he’s not winning the female vote. But I am curious how they feel about Harris and Walz extreme views on abortion.
The Cuban community is conservative anyway. Not indicative. As to women and abortion: https://www.axios.com/2024/08/16/2024-republicans-abortion-states-harris-trump

And further, just a photo ID doesn't count for Federal elections. In order to register to vote in those, every single person needs to provide proof of citizenship to, as I said, register to obtain a Federal Ballot on election day. (or an absentee ballot)

And that's the law.
That’s not the law. The law is that non-citizens cant vote. The law does not require you to show proof of citizenship to register to vote or to vote. And the law does not require the government to put up a draconian system to ensure that no one breaks the law. No more than the government is required to set up check points along the road to make sure you are wearing your seat belt.

You know why you psychos don’t bring up Covid much? Because many of you wanted peoples lives ruined for not taking an experimental vax or even for not wearing a paper mask. You’ve memory holed it like many of your other lunatic ideas.
At what degree of lethality would you have willingly helped to curtail the disease?

That’s not the law. The law is that non-citizens cant vote. The law does not require you to show proof of citizenship to register to vote or to vote. And the law does not require the government to put up a draconian system to ensure that no one breaks the law. No more than the government is required to set up check points along the road to make sure you are wearing your seat belt.

Pretty sure the law mandates non citizens cant register to vote. I know thats a nuance but in today's times its a huge difference. Loads of names get registered then ballots harvested; all in the same direction.

Once registered, it doesn't matter what nationality or even residence the voter might hold. It all counts the same.

Have you actually paid attention, and listened to his opponent? 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄
No he doesn't. He sees a headline occassionally and thinks he knows what's going on because it "sounds right to him". LOL. He's one of those guys that assumes there couldn't have been over 10 million illegals enter the country the last 3 years because that sounds like too many.

Reactions: SDC888
The laptop was real, and there was nothing on it.
Biden saw he was a liability and withdrew.
"Squeaky clean"? What does that even mean? You believe every insinuation about people you don't like and dig in like a toddler for Trump.
You don't think there was anything on the laptop? Then why did they lie for so long about it being real? 10% to the big guy... Showering with teenage niece... sex with a Chinese spy while on a business trip to Beijing... Yea... Nothing!!! LOL.

• Sad
Reactions: blubo and SDC888
Better stock up on ammo guys. And don't worry in the least about the moral component: If they are foreign invaders, you can just shoot them.

I saw where the Dept of Education and the Agriculture dept ordered tons of AR's, pistols and ammo for both. Massie was questioning a guy on it and the guy had no answer other than to say... "they do have a law enforcement component"... What if they are stock piling that stuff to hand out to brown shirts?.... It's not like leftist haven't done that dozens of times the last 100 years.

Reactions: IdaCat and blubo
Black population is 13% of the population, how many are Republicans? Maybe 1 out of 50,000? The argument was that the selection of Blacks wanting to run on a Repub ticket are so minimal that theres none to choose from, none at least with the speaking abilities of a Obama. SO why aren't there more white running backs? Answer- Because theres none to choose from. Same with black Repubs.
Larry Elder would get more play if he would move out of Cali and be a governor first. He is very well spoken and very smart.... He just lives in an insane asylum that got away with branding him as "the black face of white supremacy"..

You don't think there was anything on the laptop? Then why did they lie for so long about it being real? 10% to the big guy... Showering with teenage niece... sex with a Chinese spy while on a business trip to Beijing... Yea... Nothing!!! LOL.
Ask them. I suspect the sketchy provenance. He's been charged with lying on his gun application.

Tell me. How was Neil Bush treated?

At what degree of lethality would you have willingly helped to curtail the disease?
At no degree of lethality, not even Black Death lethality, would I willingly have helped an inch in giving up a SCINTILLA of Constitutional rights. My philosophy is that the Constitution of the United States takes priority over any disease, be it the Black Death, or a glorified flu. My freedom doesn't end where your cowardice begins.

Those rednecks didn't just happen to show up. There's all this evidence of Trump's involvement. It's been in the news. Shame you didn't read it.

Biden did not do the exact same thing with documents. Trump denied having them. Claimed they were his. Hid them. Moved them. Suborned others to help him. Obstructed the investigation into retrieving them. Biden and Pence both said, "Please. Retrieve whatever is there." None of Trump's problems stem from taking the docs to Mar-a-Lago. All of them stem from his refusal to return them.
Yeah, you really had to read between the lines to see some evidence that he motivated them. It wasn't as blatantly obvious as Maxine Waters when she told that fired up crowd to attack, cause a scene and make people nervous....while on the brink of burning dozens of cities. Its ok, "unbiased" the media said it was mostly peaceful. Could you imagine the media chit storm if Nikki Haley told a group of people that?
What about Booker telling some crazy activists to get into Congress peoples face?? And Ted Lieu telling the public there should be civil unrest? Theyre poor losers, like Stacey Abrams who give out participation trophies.

And lets not forget, as much as Repubs carry guns.... there hasn't been a blue or pink haired Republican shooting at any Dem presidents.

But lets talk about the redencks that walked into the capital and walked right out a few hours later. If that was the worst the Democrat/BLM/Pronoun dorks did i'd throw them a gay pride parade personally. LOL...

Reactions: blubo
And the "experts" are saying Kamala is up slightly in NC. NC has trended to the right the last 4 elections. Pubs have out paced dems in voter registration but pollster say that NC if leaning to Kamala.... LOL.

Its like the msm saying Kentucky was up for grabs the Hillary election. Ky was literally the first state called for trump.

The entire thing is a charade for two purposes: 1) to fein popularity so their sheeples will turn out and vote 2) to drive the narrative the dem candidate is way more popular that way the cheat is more believable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT