How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah. You got a citation for that?
14 million immigrants was what I had heard but I googled it and most are saying it was 25 million in that time. If that is accurate then I was wrong. We've only had 10 to 15 million immigrants in the last 3 years. Granted... those immigrants back then didn't get any tax payer funded benefits and most are getting over $5000/month now.

So I'll admit I was wrong so now you go back and correct every post you've made up to this point. LOL.

f6866a8610a1dbb5.jpg

Trump tried to overthrow an election and has continuously lied about the evidence. Trump stole defense secrets and kept them unguarded at Mar-a-Lago. Trump intends to use the authoritarian ideas in Project 2025 and continues to lie about it. He has promised revenge prosecutions. Trump's tax cuts exploded the national debt.

You made up Bernie's appraisal of Harris or got it from someone who did.

Your idea and mine of what constitutes a good life are very different.
Jesus Christ you are crazy. I thought you were just misinformed but you are legit crazy.

14 million immigrants was what I had heard but I googled it and most are saying it was 25 million in that time. If that is accurate then I was wrong. We've only had 10 to 15 million immigrants in the last 3 years. Granted... those immigrants back then didn't get any tax payer funded benefits and most are getting over $5000/month now.

So I'll admit I was wrong so now you go back and correct every post you've made up to this point. LOL.
$5000/month? LOL, come on, man!

Reactions: Dionysus444
That’s not the law. The law is that non-citizens cant vote. The law does not require you to show proof of citizenship to register to vote or to vote. And the law does not require the government to put up a draconian system to ensure that no one breaks the law. No more than the government is required to set up check points along the road to make sure you are wearing your seat belt.

What in God's name are you rambling on about?

If it's the LAW that only US Citizens can vote (in Federal Elections), and the government is derelict in their duty to insure that that is the case, then, as I said, any election where that is not enforced is fraudulent, prima facie.

You win the dunce cap today. You literally charged down the homestretch and overtook Lox and Dion. It should probably be on the news at 11:00

"Just because it's the law, does not mean we should, in good faith, necessarily enforce it. Maybe we will, and maybe not" jfc...

I need to clarify something. I can see how Dore might have misconstrued my meaning, IOW, how he could interpret what I was saying as, "The law says you have to show proof of citizenship when you register to vote for a Federal election. That is clearly not what I meant, If you had followed my posts this afternoon on that topic, but I can definitely see why he took it that way.

So, I apologize Dore.

Last edited:
Top 5 biggest presidential election blowouts in terms of the electoral votes.

1. 1936 - Franklin D. Roosevelt vs. Alf Landon
    • Roosevelt: 523 electoral votes
    • Landon: 8 electoral votes
    • Margin: 515 electoral votes
  2. 1984 - Ronald Reagan vs. Walter Mondale
    • Reagan: 525 electoral votes
    • Mondale: 13 electoral votes
    • Margin: 512 electoral votes
  3. 1972 - Richard Nixon vs. George McGovern
    • Nixon: 520 electoral votes
    • McGovern: 17 electoral votes
    • Margin: 503 electoral votes
  4. 1980 - Ronald Reagan vs. Jimmy Carter
    • Reagan: 489 electoral votes
    • Carter: 49 electoral votes
    • Margin: 440 electoral votes
  5. 1932 - Franklin D. Roosevelt vs. Herbert Hoover
    • Roosevelt: 472 electoral votes
    • Hoover: 59 electoral votes
    • Margin: 413 electoral votes

Funny how Reagan won in two huge blowouts and then his VP won again in 1988 carrying states like California and New York and now it would be pointless for a Republican to even hold a campaign event there. That's how much demographics changed in the U.S. which has been the goal of the Democrat Party as you can see.
And the media kept saying that Reagan was neck and neck with his dem opponents. They were shocked when it was a blowout because all their friends were voting Dem. LOL.

I feel like this is gonna become a common theme with the influx of illegals. Suicide missions to become martyrs. Until we are broken down like Europe has become and just allow them to overrun us. All in the name of compassion and diversity. Their plan is to use our weaknesses to conquer us.
Yep. 3 incidents of muslim immigrants trying to access to military bases on the East coast. The fact this isn't making national news shows it's part of their plan. A terrorist attack would give them the greenlight to lockdown and start arresting "terrorist".

Jan 6? There hasn't been a trial of the lead conspirator. Only the toadies and dupes.
COVID? Jayzus. Outside of the election, nobody brings it up but the anti-vaxers.
I'm curious, what exactly did Trump say to make those people walk into the capitol? I just read the speech for the first time, and i honestly thought it was going to be more aggressive by the way Dems react to it.

Even his ending wasn't aggressive. I've heard Maxine Waters, Booker, Lieu, and other angry Dems say 10 times more aggressive comments.

Heres his ending speech, word for word...

"So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give … The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you."

Hordes of Mail in ballots of suspicious origin won the election. But suppressing the laptop was a cherry on top. It’s incredible how close the election was with the lengths the DC cabal, MSM went to. Joe Biden was an extremely shitty candidate and was then usurped this go around by an equally shitty one. I think Barry Obama may just be fu##ing with us to see how far he can take it.
yep. exit polls showed that 5% of voters would have voted for Trump if they knew the laptop was real.

Reactions: SDC888 and blubo
We've never had this level of illegal immigration. We brought in more illegals the last 3.5 years than came to the US from 1860 to 1920.
What about non-citizens who are legally here? They’re not allowed to vote either.
What in God's name are you rambling on about?

If it's the LAW that only US Citizens can vote (in Federal Elections), and the government is derelict in their duty to insure that that is the case, then, as I said, any election where that is not enforced is fraudulent, prima facie.

You win the dunce cap today. You literally charged down the homestretch and overtook Lox and Dion. It should probably be on the news at 11:00

"Just because it's the law, does not mean we should, in good faith, necessarily enforce it. Maybe we will, and maybe not" jfc...
Under your dumbass logic, every federal election in the last 100 years was “fraudulent” because we’ve never checked to make sure that non-citizens were not voting.

There are limits. There are only 2 rights: to keep and bear. Other practices are by sufferance.
I don't think you know what keep and bear mean because you keep pretending that being able to purchase and carry a gun isn't part of keeping and bearing.... Like do you think they meant the government could stop people from selling them but you could keep them buried in your backyard? Really curious how your mind works on this.

What about non-citizens who are legally here? They’re not allowed to vote either.

Under your dumbass logic, every federal election in the last 100 years was “fraudulent” because we’ve never checked to make sure that non-citizens were not voting.
I'm not one to scream cheat, but Biden got 81 million votes last election, far far far more than any other president in history. Obama was loved, he was around 60 million and that was surprising. Clinton was dearly loved and i think he got about 40 million. Clinton!

Nobody's even cracked 70 mill, and Biden gets 81 million? And a large portion popping up overnight? He's not even really liked much by his own party. Somethings not right. No way thats accurate.

They obviously aren't allowed to vote either but the problem right now is with illegals. I know you probably think it's mostly good honest people that just want a better life but people are going down to Columbia and Ecuador and watching this stuff. Venezuela is dumping their prisoners on us. They are giving gangs a choice... go to America or go to jail. The same is happening in the Middle East and Africa. Gangs and muslim extremist are coming here to do crime and not to work and build a life. We could argue if it's 30%, 10% or 20% but with well over 10 million illegals... It doesn't matter. We've had 100's of people on the terrorist watchlist get let free into our country. We've had people with gang tattoos from violent South American gangs get set free into our country.

Murder rates go up during gang wars. Venezuelan gangs are moving into Chicago bigly. You think Chicago has a murder problem now you just wait until they get enough people moved in to start a turf war with existing Chicago gangs. Chicago arrested less than 100 Venzuelans in 2022. They arrested over 500 in 2023. They have already arrested over 1000 this year. You can ignore reality but not the consequences of reality.

They obviously aren't allowed to vote either but the problem right now is with illegals. I know you probably think it's mostly good honest people that just want a better life but people are going down to Columbia and Ecuador and watching this stuff. Venezuela is dumping their prisoners on us. They are giving gangs a choice... go to America or go to jail. The same is happening in the Middle East and Africa. Gangs and muslim extremist are coming here to do crime and not to work and build a life. We could argue if it's 30%, 10% or 20% but with well over 10 million illegals... It doesn't matter. We've had 100's of people on the terrorist watchlist get let free into our country. We've had people with gang tattoos from violent South American gangs get set free into our country.

Murder rates go up during gang wars. Venezuelan gangs are moving into Chicago bigly. You think Chicago has a murder problem now you just wait until they get enough people moved in to start a turf war with existing Chicago gangs. Chicago arrested less than 100 Venzuelans in 2022. They arrested over 500 in 2023. They have already arrested over 1000 this year. You can ignore reality but not the consequences of reality.
I’m not in favor of illegal immigration at all and we obviously need to fix the problem. But there are millions of non-citizens in this country legally and have been for many years. This idea that we need to completely overhaul our election system because of recent illegal immigration is dumb IMO. It’s a scapegoat. If Trump loses it is one more card you guys will play to claim he was cheated.

I’m not in favor of illegal immigration at all and we obviously need to fix the problem. But there are millions of non-citizens in this country legally and have been for many years. This idea that we need to completely overhaul our election system because of recent illegal immigration is dumb IMO. It’s a scapegoat. If Trump loses it is one more card you guys will play to claim he was cheated.
So you don't think illegals are voting even though Democrat states and cities are registering illegals to vote? I think you're smarter than that you just don't want to admit what it means.

$5000/month? LOL, come on, man!
https://www.newsweek.com/migrants-monthly-payment-nyc-higher-veterans-compensation-1886431

A family of four migrants in New York City receives more monthly funding than a family of four that includes a military veteran who receives disability compensation.

New York City has taken in more than 175,000 migrants and spent upward of $1.45 billion just in fiscal year 2023 to shelter, feed and provide services to migrants. The city has said there is "no end in sight" to the copious numbers of migrants and projects that an extended timeline of the current rate of migration means a cost to the city of approximately $12 billion by the 2025 fiscal year.

Mayor Eric Adams, who like mayors in Chicago and Denver has requested more assistance from the federal government, has said the influx of migrants could "destroy" his city. He has feuded with Texas Governor Greg Abbott, who has bused illegal migrants to Northern cities because of their sanctuary status.

Not sure if you thought I was overstating or understating... but it was probably a low estimate. Free housing, food and medical. $5000 is a low estimate.

Reactions: blubo
So you don't think illegals are voting even though Democrat states and cities are registering illegals to vote? I think you're smarter than that you just don't want to admit what it means.
He routinely ignores my factual posts that show how stupid Liberals are and attacks what he think is red meat. He's the worst kind of voter......the "smarmy, selfish Liberal voter". Nothing worse than someone that knows what they are doing is wrong but does it to spite others.. Good for him, though, as it's all about him and his feelings.

Last edited:
Reactions: sefus12 and blubo
At no degree of lethality, not even Black Death lethality, would I willingly have helped an inch in giving up a SCINTILLA of Constitutional rights. My philosophy is that the Constitution of the United States takes priority over any disease, be it the Black Death, or a glorified flu. My freedom doesn't end where your cowardice begins.
Indifference to human life is one of the aggravating factors in homicide.

I don't think you know what keep and bear mean because you keep pretending that being able to purchase and carry a gun isn't part of keeping and bearing.... Like do you think they meant the government could stop people from selling them but you could keep them buried in your backyard? Really curious how your mind works on this.
You're extrapolating. Constitutional language can be very specific. See the prohibition amendment.

After one year from the ratification of this article the manufacture, sale, or transportation of intoxicating liquors within, the importation thereof into, or the exportation thereof from the United States and all territory subject to the jurisdiction thereof for beverage purposes is hereby prohibited.

Do you see all the detail?

I'm curious, what exactly did Trump say to make those people walk into the capitol? I just read the speech for the first time, and i honestly thought it was going to be more aggressive by the way Dems react to it.

Even his ending wasn't aggressive. I've heard Maxine Waters, Booker, Lieu, and other angry Dems say 10 times more aggressive comments.

Heres his ending speech, word for word...

"So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give … The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you."
Trump's speech wasn't the extent of his involvement.

Reactions: Dionysus444
That’s not the law. The law is that non-citizens cant vote. The law does not require you to show proof of citizenship to register to vote or to vote. And the law does not require the government to put up a draconian system to ensure that no one breaks the law. No more than the government is required to set up check points along the road to make sure you are wearing your seat belt.
But the government does set up road side checkpoints. Legal citizens are stopped and forced to prove they aren't breaking the law at a random check....

I just don't get why voting is so protected that we can't do anything to stop illegal voting yet our government will step on legal citizens rights all the time an I've never seen you get so offended over that.

You are a lawyer correct??? So you'd agree dui checkpoints are illegal right? Seatbelt random stops illegal? Just trying to get a feel for how much value rights of citizens.

Reactions: SDC888 and IdaCat
I'm not one to scream cheat, but Biden got 81 million votes last election, far far far more than any other president in history. Obama was loved, he was around 60 million and that was surprising. Clinton was dearly loved and i think he got about 40 million. Clinton!

Nobody's even cracked 70 mill, and Biden gets 81 million? And a large portion popping up overnight? He's not even really liked much by his own party. Somethings not right. No way thats accurate.
Mind you, Biden supposedly hauled in 81 million while Trump ALSO garnered 74+ million… 155+ million votes between the two of them.

There were less than 130 million total votes between Trump and Clinton in 2016. Trump only captured about 63 million votes in 2016.

Amazingly over 25 MILLION ADDITIONAL votes were cast in 2020 vs. 2016.

For perspective, the vote total between the 2012 and 2016 elections only jumped about 2 million votes.

Who is better? Someone who wants to help or someone who doesn't? You didn't want to help. "Can't be arsed" about sums it up.
In the same vein. Who would i have been helping by vaxing or wearing a paper mask? Enlighten me.

And just to add. I did wear the paper masks in public indoor areas. Even though i knew they were basically useless. However, no one was going to force me to take an experimental vaccine for the flu.

If you want people to stop questioning elections then stop having elections that are too easy to question.

Toss the machines, require ID, do it all in one day. No more 200k mail in dumps at 3am that miraculously all go for Biden to give him JUST enough to win.

What is it the Dems say out here in CA, “we have to have the election to see how many votes we need!”

Last edited:
You're extrapolating. Constitutional language can be very specific. See the prohibition amendment.

After one year from the ratification of this article the manufacture, sale, or transportation of intoxicating liquors within, the importation thereof into, or the exportation thereof from the United States and all territory subject to the jurisdiction thereof for beverage purposes is hereby prohibited.

Do you see all the detail?

Second Amendment​

Second Amendment Explained

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

So what was meant here?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT