How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is one positive if Kamala wins.

We won't have riots for months, no burning of buildings, destroying houses, people getting beaten in the street, or marches.

I gotta give them credit. Nobody burns down dozens of cities like Democrats.
Yeah... those riots will come later when price fixing of the food chain leads to food shortages, among other challenges.

You want to know the WORST part about being a Chinese factory worker?

A half hour after your LAST suicide attempt, you already want to try it again.

Reactions: Mash 2.4
It sure seems to have held YOUR attention. You've brought it up 3 times.
Yeah, with how obviously terrible it is. How were you not able to see it? You actually think Trump is going to get almost a third of the Black vote? Win both women and Hispanics? Of course you don't. The data is obviously trash from the start, but you not only accepted those numbers at face value, you posted them here triumphantly like you were bringing relevant information. I am definitely marveling at the size of your blind spots.

I feel like this is gonna become a common theme with the influx of illegals. Suicide missions to become martyrs. Until we are broken down like Europe has become and just allow them to overrun us. All in the name of compassion and diversity. Their plan is to use our weaknesses to conquer us.

Gloves needed to come off a while ago. The people doing these things needed to be hunted down like the animals they choose to be. Coyotes, rapists, murderers, and trespassers do not have good intent. It is all compromised by their intent to break the law and take from others period. Nothing will happen, though. No one will defend the citizens. They will have to start defending themselves.

Nothing tells you just how hell bent the govt is on not letting people defend themselves more than releasing these criminals back into the public with no restraint and no tracking, AND passing laws preventing citizens from having automated or computer assisted home and property defenses. The govt wants us defenseless or they would act to defend the people and the country as the constitution clearly dictates.

Yeah, with how obviously terrible it is. How were you not able to see it? You actually think Trump is going to get almost a third of the Black vote? Win both women and Hispanics? Of course you don't. The data is obviously trash from the start, but you not only accepted those numbers at face value, you posted them here triumphantly like you were bringing relevant information. I am definitely marveling at the size of your blind spots.

I've never said a THING about that Rasmussen video, other than in response to you bringing it up. I've made no commentary about the opinions expressed in it. I defy you to find otherwise.

But it warms my heart that you're this triggered over it.

You are the sole reason it is still a topic of conversation. You're like Boo Radley; squirreling away crap in a hollowed out tree.

(Even though I'm not a big fan of that novel, it's still the best thing Truman Capote ever wrote)

Who hates it? Having the federal government dictate what assets companies can buy is a great idea. Will go along spectacularly with price controls.
I could see limiting the number any related companies could buy as a percentage of any one market to promote competition.

Top 10 biggest presidential election blowouts in terms of the electoral votes.

1. 1936 - Franklin D. Roosevelt vs. Alf Landon
    • Roosevelt: 523 electoral votes
    • Landon: 8 electoral votes
    • Margin: 515 electoral votes
  2. 1984 - Ronald Reagan vs. Walter Mondale
    • Reagan: 525 electoral votes
    • Mondale: 13 electoral votes
    • Margin: 512 electoral votes
  3. 1972 - Richard Nixon vs. George McGovern
    • Nixon: 520 electoral votes
    • McGovern: 17 electoral votes
    • Margin: 503 electoral votes
  4. 1980 - Ronald Reagan vs. Jimmy Carter
    • Reagan: 489 electoral votes
    • Carter: 49 electoral votes
    • Margin: 440 electoral votes
  5. 1932 - Franklin D. Roosevelt vs. Herbert Hoover
    • Roosevelt: 472 electoral votes
    • Hoover: 59 electoral votes
    • Margin: 413 electoral votes
  6. 1920 - Warren G. Harding vs. James M. Cox
    • Harding: 404 electoral votes
    • Cox: 127 electoral votes
    • Margin: 277 electoral votes
  7. 1904 - Theodore Roosevelt vs. Alton B. Parker
    • Roosevelt: 336 electoral votes
    • Parker: 140 electoral votes
    • Margin: 196 electoral votes
  8. 1964 - Lyndon B. Johnson vs. Barry Goldwater
    • Johnson: 486 electoral votes
    • Goldwater: 52 electoral votes
    • Margin: 434 electoral votes
  9. 1928 - Herbert Hoover vs. Al Smith
    • Hoover: 444 electoral votes
    • Smith: 87 electoral votes
    • Margin: 357 electoral votes
  10. 1864 - Abraham Lincoln vs. George B. McClellan
  • Lincoln: 212 electoral votes
  • McClellan: 21 electoral votes
  • Margin: 191 electoral votes

Funny how Reagan won in two huge blowouts and then his VP won again in 1988 carrying states like California and New York and now it would be pointless for a Republican to even hold a campaign event there. That's how much demographics changed in the U.S. which has been the goal of the Democrat Party as you can see.
Don't get how #7 is #7.

It was better off during the covid year? I think that's a big part of why Trump lost. 2019 - yes.
Trump did not sit on his hands, in his basement or on the beach during covid. Did all he could to overcome it. Red states did much better with it as far as keeping life normal with less suicides. Just can't overcome 40% non caring, low IQ and ignorance in this country. Air heads that could care less about policies and common sense are dragging this country down.

It was better off during the covid year? I think that's a big part of why Trump lost. 2019 - yes.

Don't dissemble. You know that he was referring to the totality of Trump's term as compared to Biden's. And Biden actually made things WORSE under Covid than the situation he inherited.

Trump had a much superior term as POTUS. By almost any objective standard.

Trump did not sit on his hands, in his basement or on the beach during covid. Did all he could to overcome it. Red states did much better with it as far as keeping life normal with less suicides. Just can't overcome 40% non caring, low IQ and ignorance in this country. Air heads that could care less about policies and common sense are dragging this country down.

The people still pounding the table on Jan6, how Trump handled Covid, etc are losers.

Don't dissemble. You know that he was referring to the totality of Trump's term as compared to Biden's. And Biden actually made things WORSE under Covid than the situation he inherited.

Trump had a much superior term as POTUS. By almost any objective standard.
Without question. Before a once in a multigenerational pandemic event, this country was ROLLING. I can only imagine where we might be now had there been no pandemic and all of the lunacy that ensued, and/or had Trump won a 2nd consecutive term.

Reactions: WTF Cat and SDC888
Gas prices have floated around 3.00 for almost 20 years. Supply disruptions due to COVID, that ship getting wedged in the Suez Canal, disruptions due to the Ukraine war, and inflation due to COVID stimulus caused prices to spike. Trump would have waved his magic wand I'm sure.

211013-aerial-port-of-la-ew-401p-abc364.jpg

[pic is of Los Angeles harbor during the COVID disruption. 100 ships]

Everyone loved the stimulus. Letting the economy crater -- aka The Treasury View -- caused the Great Depression in this country to last from 1929-1941. Was there inflation due to the stimulus? Sure. Everybody who imagines there aren't going to be stresses due to externalities raise your hand.

Trump never says where his numbers come from. My bet: stoking anger over strangers is a big win among his base. You sure sound angry. Maybe you're in his target audience. There are agencies which track such things and the number now is just where it was when Trump was president. Around 11 million. I've heard insane numbers: 50 million, 75 million. 1 out of 6 people are illegal aliens? Yeah, that tracks.

The Allies appeased Hitler. How did that work out?
Moron. Gas prices were as low as 1.79 in 2019. EVERYTHING you just said is based on a faulty premise.

The people still pounding the table on Jan6, how Trump handled Covid, etc are losers.
I've said this before about the pandemic, and I'll say it again now. I pretty much gave ALOT of grace and benefit of the doubt to leaders and public officials (on both sides of the aisle) for the first several months, maybe even a year, of the pandemic. At the time, it was quite unprecedented and a lot of people were forced in to making challenging decisions with very little information and certainty. It was easy to look back with 20/20 hindsight and question various decisions after the fact, but frankly that wasn't entirely fair.

But there came a point when it was apparent the lock downs needed to end, life needed to carry on, kids needed to be back in school, and so on... and it was leaders on the LEFT who simply refused to do that and tripled down on the restrictions and lockdowns.

I've said this before about the pandemic, and I'll say it again now. I pretty much gave ALOT of grace and benefit of the doubt to leaders and public officials (on both sides of the aisle) for the first several months, maybe even a year, of the pandemic. At the time, it was quite unprecedented and a lot of people were forced in to making challenging decisions with very little information and certainty. It was easy to look back with 20/20 hindsight and question various decisions after the fact, but frankly that wasn't entirely fair.

But there came a point when it was apparent the lock downs needed to end, life needed to carry on, kids needed to be back in school, and so on... and it was leaders on the LEFT who simply refused to do that and tripled down on the restrictions and lockdowns.
That's a BINGO

Like Republicans, SCOTUS, and the entire country? Every state that requires an ID to vote provides a free one. Most of them are Republican dominated. Why is that? Because of the 24th. SCOTUS even had to take up and rule on whether or not voter IDs were constitutional at all, and that case, Crawford v. Marion County Election Board, already had free IDs. Because if it didn't that would've been ruled on immediately in an open and shut case.
They are not a tax at the polls. Calling them a poll tax is in itself an admission that calling them what they are (identification) wouldn’t carry the same racial component.

These are the people who tell you that you’re a threat to democracy while trying, at every turn, to destroy election integrity.

Reactions: SDC888
You are the sole reason it is still a topic of conversation. You're like Boo Radley; squirreling away crap in a hollowed out tree.

(Even though I'm not a big fan of that novel, it's still the best thing Truman Capote ever wrote)
Love your posts HK but think you’re a bit confused here - Capote didn’t write To Kill A Mockingbird. Sorry, if I misunderstood your intent.

And further, just a photo ID doesn't count for Federal elections. In order to register to vote in those, every single person needs to provide proof of citizenship to, as I said, register to obtain a Federal Ballot on election day. (or an absentee ballot)

And that's the law.

Love your posts HK but think you’re a bit confused here - Capote didn’t write To Kill A Mockingbird. Sorry, if I misunderstood your intent.

It's an old joke. I like to hit my feminist English Lit liberal teacher friends with that one, just to watch them pop. They are literally powerless against it, no matter how many times I drop it. LOL They can't help themselves.

It was long rumored that Capote actually did most of the writing on that novel. As you know, he and Harper Lee were childhood/lifelong friends (the character Dill was based on Truman), and because Harper never published anything else, and Capote was so accomplished, for a long time, a lot of folks were convinced that he wrote the majority of it. We'll never know for sure, but like I said, it aggravates the beehive.

They are not a tax at the polls. Calling them a poll tax is in itself an admission that calling them what they are (identification) wouldn’t carry the same racial component.

These are the people who tell you that you’re a threat to democracy while trying, at every turn, to destroy election integrity.
Poll taxes are purely monetary. They only have racial connotations because of how they were wielded in the South by white conservatives to oppress minorities. But they could be wielded against any group, poor white people just like they were poor Black people. Their constitutionality has nothing to do with race.

Dion is right about that. They were levied against poor whites as well.

That said, requiring proof that you're a citizen and proving that you are who you say you are, are not poll taxes.

They keep telling us what they really think and libs keep telling us that nobody is saying that....
Defund NPR until they demonstrate that they are an unbiased news distributor. Then fund them again.

I mean, have they made any changes at all since their top level whistleblower revealed that of their top 87 executives, 87 were democrats? They didn’t deny it.

Last edited:
Those rednecks didn't just happen to show up. There's all this evidence of Trump's involvement. It's been in the news. Shame you didn't read it.

Biden did not do the exact same thing with documents. Trump denied having them. Claimed they were his. Hid them. Moved them. Suborned others to help him. Obstructed the investigation into retrieving them. Biden and Pence both said, "Please. Retrieve whatever is there." None of Trump's problems stem from taking the docs to Mar-a-Lago. All of them stem from his refusal to return them.

Oh, yeah. Lawfare. How many Benghazi hearings were there? How many chants of Lock Her Up were led? How many hearings into the laptop? How many witnesses had their their testimony turn out to be nothing? Only one of Trump's problems were for actions during his time in office: his attempt to overthrow the Constitution. Fraud and Obstruction of Justice were before and after he was president.

And Trump chose the 39 year old, thrice named, formerly gay, former drag queen, former Never Trumper JD Vance because he's a genius?
Benghazi was real, and the laptop was real and its suppression by the MSM won the election for Biden.

Defund NPR until they demonstrate that they are an unbiased news distributor. Then find them again.

I mean, have they made any changes at all since their top level whistleblower revealed that of their top 87 executives, 87 were democrats? They didn’t deny it.

Inflicting Garrison Keillor on all of us is reason enough to pull the plug on that money pit.

Just looking at that mincing dandy makes me want to send him out fishing on Lake Wobegon with Michael Corleone.

Benghazi was real, and the laptop was real and its suppression by the MSM won the election for Biden.
Hordes of Mail in ballots of suspicious origin won the election. But suppressing the laptop was a cherry on top. It’s incredible how close the election was with the lengths the DC cabal, MSM went to. Joe Biden was an extremely shitty candidate and was then usurped this go around by an equally shitty one. I think Barry Obama may just be fu##ing with us to see how far he can take it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT