POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People make mistakes. Get bad information. Their logic might be faulty. Lots of reasons why people can arrive at different conclusions than I do that don't necessarily involve them being wicked.
Fair. He's argued with me for two days over the simple concept that you can't sue the head of state because the policies negatively affect you. So, perhaps I was harsh in my last comment. But, two days worth of copied headlines that are deceptive without the stories saying what the headlines say they say. I just wish people would quit getting their information from here, social media, CNN and FoxNews. If social media went away for a year, the divsion would be gone.

She said honey, I have never seen so many "men" in dresses in my life. Not kilts, but all out princess, queen, Victorian, flaming men walking around in clown costumes wearing diva style shit.

I just lol'd and said your last 2 days have been an exercise in liberal land utopia babe. We just don't see it on that level in KY. But I told you so.
Except in Waddy Peytona. LOL

Fair. He's argued with me for two days over the simple concept that you can't sue the head of state because the policies negatively affect you. So, perhaps I was harsh in my last comment. But, two days worth of copied headlines that are deceptive without the stories saying what the headlines say they say. I just wish people would quit getting their information from here, social media, CNN and FoxNews. If social media went away for a year, the divsion would be gone.
" If social media went away for a year, the divsion would be gone."

You actually expect me to take your error-prone, myopic little ass seriously, Señor?

Harris's policies didn't open the southern border. For starters, she wasn't in a position to make policy. Second, Trump has a ludicrous estimate of the number of illegal immigrants in this country. There were 2.4 million contacts last year. Most of those were just turned back. If someone were turned back they might try again. This might happen with the same individual many times. That number -- 2.4 million -- wasn't of unique individuals. That was of contacts. Trump's number (as high as 50 million successful crossings) was pulled from his ass. He won't say how that number was arrived at. The Southern border isn't the sieve that it's presented as. We had a picnic near the border in Arizona a few years ago. From the mountain we were on you could see for miles to the South. It is scanned incessantly by surveillance. The land was empty.

450px-OAM_Aerostat_TARS_Deming_New_Mexico_%2816715532652%29.jpg

You can go to the southern border and see these. A long array of them scans the border constantly.

Vance knows she wasn't in a policy making position. He was lying.

Who knows what of his words Trump actually believes and what's merely said to stir the pot. There are reasonable people who believe he has gone insane. I don't. I think he's a gangster.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Harris's policies didn't open the southern border. For starters, she wasn't in a position to make policy. Second, Trump has a ludicrous estimate of the number of illegal immigrants in this country. There were 2.4 million contacts last year. Most of those were just turned back. If someone were turned back they might try again. This might happen with the same individual many times. That number -- 2.4 million -- wasn't of unique individuals. That was of contacts. Trump's number (as high as 50 million successful crossings) was pulled from his ass. He won't say how that number was arrived at. The Southern border isn't the sieve that it's presented as. We had a picnic near the border in Arizona a few years ago. From the mountain we were on you could see for miles to the South. It is scanned incessantly by surveillance. The land was empty.

You can go to the southern border and see these. A long array of them scans the border constantly.

Who knows what of his words Trump actually believes and what's merely said to stir the pot. There are reasonable people who believe he has gone insane. I don't. I think he's a gangster.

The longest reductive excuse in history. LOL

Not to speak for Austin, but I'm thinking that he does NOT, in fact, take Blazing seriously...
Heh, thanks. We gotta get together for a couple beers next trip to Lex, probably April 2025.

Anyway, I've been reviewing basic Czech lately. Whew! Totally different than Germanic languages, including Icelandic.

Bet your DLAB score was awesome back in the day. You guys take DLPT tests annually like Army?

Heh, thanks. We gotta get together for a couple beers next trip to Lex, probably April 2025.

Anyway, I've been reviewing basic Czech lately. Whew! Totally different than Germanic languages, including Icelandic.

Bet your DLAB score was awesome back in the day. You guys take DPT tests annually like Army?
When I took the DLAB, I had no idea witf it was. They stuck me in a room, with a picture book, and a tape recorder, and I had to answer questions, based on the pictures and the narration (in a language I didn't understand)

How in the hell I ever passed it is still a mystery to me. LOL

And yes, I'd really like to grab a beer when you're here.

You won't have a problem. Hell, most of them probably speak English now anyway. BUT, as you know, people appreciate it if you "make the effort"

Didn't seem she cut him off to me. I thought he had plenty of time to explain his position. At least I understood it. What more did you want him to say?

Um, how about the entire freaking issue of his lying about his rank?

They even dropped his retirement back to the proper level e-8, NetCat.

There are at least 2 MAJOR issues here.

He discussed one, and she ended the interview.

And interrupted him mid sentence a few times, which is very distracting and rude.
Net, you're a dummy.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Um, how about the entire freaking issue of his lying about his rank?

They even dropped his retirement back to the proper level e-8, NetCat.

There are at least 2 MAJOR issues here.

He discussed one, and she ended the interview.

And interrupted him mid sentence a few times, which is very distracting and rude.
Net, you're a dummy.
They told him at the white dudes for Kamala meeting last night to deny all truth.

If anybody can go back and watch the original white dudes for Harris video, and think that dude with the glasses isn't VH, well here...

images

Now remember these are all former Republicans.

hq720.jpg

Last edited:

lol

Dem memo out. the FISA warrant and renewals all signed off by republican appointed judges. The parts of the Dossier they used against Page were corroborated by DOJ sources, those sources are redacted in the memo :(. There is something about the FBI having him marked as a known russian spy but its heavily redacted. During the initial warrant they got info off his wire taps that he was lying in his congressional hearings, whatever he was caught saying was redacted :(. The warrant also clearly stated that the steele dossier was created as dirt against Trump, It includes the exact lines used in the warrant. Disclosed to FISC that they had to fire him for talking to the press and they still gave another FISA renewal. Steele was never paid by the FBI for the dossier, and the committee was told this despite Nunes lying about it. Yahoo article wasn't used as corroborating evidence, just as reference to Page denying he met with officials in moscow, which he did do and lied about to congressional committers.
Doesn't reveal to much new stuff, the juicy bits are redacted. Does show Nunes lied his ass off about pretty much everything.
GUwAyQbWoAA77xl

So let me get this straight. Walz does 24 years of service in the military and retires 4 years post eligibility in order to avoid a war zone so he's a POS.....
While Trump does ZERO years of service and pays a doctor to give him a fake bone spur exemption to avoid a war zone and all military service but he's the patriot?
Gotcha. 🤣

lol

They’re going to drop Walz. Word of advice, do yourself a favor and stop carrying his water. No need. You just look dumber than normal.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
lol

They’re going to drop Walz. Word of advice, do yourself a favor and stop carrying his water. No need. You just look dumber than normal.
No they aren't. The facts show Walz filed to run for Congress before any deployment notification had occured.
The man served his country faithfully and honorably for 24 years. Nothing disrespectful about that at all.
Captain Bone Spurs never served a second and Vance sent out journalism press releases from an office. Neither saw a minute of combat....not one minute.
This BS means nothing to voters whatsoever. All they know and care about is that Walz dedicated 24 years of his life to military service. Anything else about this is just right wing girly gossip.
Btw....Do you like JDs eyeliner with or without his cute little skirt??

No they aren't. The facts show Walz filed to run for Congress before any deployment notification had occured.
The man served his country faithfully and honorably for 24 years. Nothing disrespectful about that at all.
Captain Bone Spurs never served a second and Vance sent out journalism press releases from an office. Neither saw a minute of combat....not one minute.
This BS means nothing to voters whatsoever. All they know and care about is that Walz dedicated 24 years of his life to military service. Anything else about this is just right wing girly gossip.
Btw....Do you like JDs eyeliner with or without his cute little skirt??

If you think the controversy is just over him resigning (ignoring he went outside the chain of command), and are unaware of him repeatedly and continuously lying about his service and rank to advance his political career, you need to check your news sources.

His stolen valor is inarguable at this point.

I’m just trying to be nice this time and point out how dumb you look by defending it, instead of just laughing at you and calling you dumb with no constructive feedback.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
If you want to question the "fairness" of the media, don't forget the lies that Fox (et alia) told about the election. (Admitted in court by Rupert Murdoch) They're the lies so many people still believe.

After 24 years in the Guard, Walz wanted to do something else. He had already retired once 4 years previously after 20 years and come back.

I'm sorry if 24 years isn't enough for some people.
FALSE

misspoke my ass. I was in the Air Force, and picked up a rifle two times. I freely admit that, and would never "accidentally" say that I was a combat soldier. Nobody in the military would (make that mistake). I told you all that I'm going on an honor flight with my Dad in October. He is Korean War Veteran, but he never served in a theater of action. I wanted to buy him a Korean Vet hat, but he said the only ones he could find had the Combat Veteran ribbon on them, and he said he would never wear one with that on it. Finally, I looked up the ribbons he was eligible for, and found a cap with only those on it. My point being, NO Veteran would EVER make that mistake. And Walz, in my eyes, is a stolen valor POS. The only killing he has ever done, is to full term/viable human beings, that couldn't defend themselves. He's a murderer.
No honest and trustworthy veteran would. Yes, he is a coward as are others who kill and mutilate children.

FALSE. More TDS laden lies.

Bet your DLAB score was awesome back in the day. You guys take DLPT tests annually like Army?
My last two years in the Army had me working a couple of jobs. One of them was with the Ed Center at Ft. Sill proctoring and scoring these tests along with many others. DLAB would have many lieutenants chuckling while taking it.

Harris's policies didn't open the southern border. For starters, she wasn't in a position to make policy.

You are correct...she doesn't make policy. What she was assigned to do was go to the border and address the mass influx of illegals and report back w/ her findings......she did neither.

If you think the controversy is just over him resigning (ignoring he went outside the chain of command), and are unaware of him repeatedly and continuously lying about his service and rank to advance his political career, you need to check your news sources.

His stolen valor is inarguable at this point.

I’m just trying to be nice this time and point out how dumb you look by defending it, instead of just laughing at you and calling you dumb with no constructive feedback.
Speaking of dumb. Defend this...

He is a pathological liar. But he won 2020 right?

Dementia Donald is unwell buddy.

Its like the phrase i saw the other day: if you cant explain your position in your words; its just someone else's position.

Thats literally libs to a person. You make a point, they think about it but cant logically defeat it (because its correct), so they go to the net to find something bogus that says otherwise and posts that story as in defense of their position.

That story isnt your position. Its someone else's and its false and usually just flat lies too. Bit i guess it never concerns them because they literally don't care. They just want their side to win.

This is the other piece of the pie: there is an entire bank of alllllll this crap out there literally just for this specific purpose. These pieces were literally commissioned to give their online trolls ammo to spew anywhere and everywhere (yes including sports message boards) to combat "disinformation" and "hate". I know two people personally from right here in ky that do this as their job and they get paid well.

Its amazing what the libs puppet masters built in prep to usher in Obama. Complete fake registration machine in acorn, an entire online troll world to prop up his popularity so noone would think otherwise when they needed to cheat and drive their chosen policy, and the research bank and outlets/blogs to drive "info" to their army of paid and free trolls. All while the pubs were asleep at the wheel.

We might lose, and if we do cheating will probably be involved. But Trump and Vance show up, they aren't afraid to answer for themselves. We have lived with 4 years of a president that wouldn't talk cause he couldn't talk and now we got Kamala....I hated Hillary and Barack, but Jesus they would do interviews. They might be softball interviews but they still did them. We actually haven't seen anything like this before, this is new...Biden and Kamala won't take questions. And they get away with it.

We might lose, and if we do cheating will probably be involved. But Trump and Vance show up, they aren't afraid to answer for themselves. We have lived with 4 years of a president that wouldn't talk cause he couldn't talk and now we got Kamala....I hated Hillary and Barack, but Jesus they would do interviews. They might be softball interviews but they still did them. We actually haven't seen anything like this before, this is new...Biden and Kamala won't take questions. And they get away with it.
And they will continue getting away with it because the people who vote for them don’t care and the media is on their side 1000%.

The sad reality is that our form of government, particularly voting, requires an educated voter base and an honest media. We have neither.

No one really votes for the VP but I'm telling you Vance will be better than Trump or anyone in a debate. They put Walz on a stage with him and you will see a murder live on tv.

Definitely will be his time to shine and will be surprised if he doesn't crush him. I was definitely looking forward to him wiping the floor with kh. Of course they will have the questions etc beforehand but it won't matter.

While i still preferred other vp candidates, i will definitely give Vance his due in that he basically carried the torch alone the past few weeks. Not sure where trump was, but i suspect he had a bout with serious illness (maybe even covid) because hes never out of the public that long. During that time vance was everywhere.

Definitely will be his time to shine and will be surprised if he doesn't crush him. I was definitely looking forward to him wiping the floor with kh. Of course they will have the questions etc beforehand but it won't matter.

While i still preferred other vp candidates, i will definitely give Vance his due in that he basically carried the torch alone the past few weeks. Not sure where trump was, but i suspect he had a bout with serious illness (maybe even covid) because hes never out of the public that long. During that time vance was everywhere.

I think almost getting killed really affected Trump. He has a been different. And you can't blame him. If a slight movement of my head was the only reason I was alive I would be different too. It is easy to give advice from a far, and it is easy to have courage from a far, but my advice would be do a bunch of outside rallies. You will look like the boss.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT