ADVERTISEMENT

Women’s gold medal game.

I tried watching but the product is horrible. They missed more layups than Jared Pricket. Both teams combined for 8-33 shooting to start the game.

Reactions: KFuqua
Many of the American athletes have been flashy and arrogant. The Olympics are about amateur sport and there is a certain humility in the rest of the world’s participants.
This is not a good look for the USA

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Many of the American athletes have been flashy and arrogant. The Olympics are about amateur sport and there is a certain humility in the rest of the world’s participants.
Maybe that was true 50 years ago

Maybe that was true 50 years ago

Yep, i would say every track and field medal winner is a professional. And by the way congrats on the 2 UK female athletes that took the gold in the hurdle events. Sydney is so far ahead of the rest of the world the races aren't even competitive. I would like to see her spend some time getting the flat 400m WR too, but she may have no interest in doing that.

Reactions: Wonky and TM2013
Most of the world hates the US anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT