POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People make mistakes. Get bad information. Their logic might be faulty. Lots of reasons why people can arrive at different conclusions than I do that don't necessarily involve them being wicked.
Fair. He's argued with me for two days over the simple concept that you can't sue the head of state because the policies negatively affect you. So, perhaps I was harsh in my last comment. But, two days worth of copied headlines that are deceptive without the stories saying what the headlines say they say. I just wish people would quit getting their information from here, social media, CNN and FoxNews. If social media went away for a year, the divsion would be gone.

She said honey, I have never seen so many "men" in dresses in my life. Not kilts, but all out princess, queen, Victorian, flaming men walking around in clown costumes wearing diva style shit.

I just lol'd and said your last 2 days have been an exercise in liberal land utopia babe. We just don't see it on that level in KY. But I told you so.
Except in Waddy Peytona. LOL

Fair. He's argued with me for two days over the simple concept that you can't sue the head of state because the policies negatively affect you. So, perhaps I was harsh in my last comment. But, two days worth of copied headlines that are deceptive without the stories saying what the headlines say they say. I just wish people would quit getting their information from here, social media, CNN and FoxNews. If social media went away for a year, the divsion would be gone.
" If social media went away for a year, the divsion would be gone."

You actually expect me to take your error-prone, myopic little ass seriously, Señor?

Reactions: IdaCat
Harris's policies didn't open the southern border. For starters, she wasn't in a position to make policy. Second, Trump has a ludicrous estimate of the number of illegal immigrants in this country. There were 2.4 million contacts last year. Most of those were just turned back. If someone were turned back they might try again. This might happen with the same individual many times. That number -- 2.4 million -- wasn't of unique individuals. That was of contacts. Trump's number (as high as 50 million successful crossings) was pulled from his ass. He won't say how that number was arrived at. The Southern border isn't the sieve that it's presented as. We had a picnic near the border in Arizona a few years ago. From the mountain we were on you could see for miles to the South. It is scanned incessantly by surveillance. The land was empty.

450px-OAM_Aerostat_TARS_Deming_New_Mexico_%2816715532652%29.jpg

You can go to the southern border and see these. A long array of them scans the border constantly.

Vance knows she wasn't in a policy making position. He was lying.

Who knows what of his words Trump actually believes and what's merely said to stir the pot. There are reasonable people who believe he has gone insane. I don't. I think he's a gangster.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Harris's policies didn't open the southern border. For starters, she wasn't in a position to make policy. Second, Trump has a ludicrous estimate of the number of illegal immigrants in this country. There were 2.4 million contacts last year. Most of those were just turned back. If someone were turned back they might try again. This might happen with the same individual many times. That number -- 2.4 million -- wasn't of unique individuals. That was of contacts. Trump's number (as high as 50 million successful crossings) was pulled from his ass. He won't say how that number was arrived at. The Southern border isn't the sieve that it's presented as. We had a picnic near the border in Arizona a few years ago. From the mountain we were on you could see for miles to the South. It is scanned incessantly by surveillance. The land was empty.

450px-OAM_Aerostat_TARS_Deming_New_Mexico_%2816715532652%29.jpg

You can go to the southern border and see these. A long array of them scans the border constantly.

Vance knows she wasn't in a policy making position. He was lying.

Who knows what of his words Trump actually believes and what's merely said to stir the pot. There are reasonable people who believe he has gone insane. I don't. I think he's a gangster.

The longest reductive excuse in history. LOL

Not to speak for Austin, but I'm thinking that he does NOT, in fact, take Blazing seriously...
Heh, thanks. We gotta get together for a couple beers next trip to Lex, probably April 2025.

Anyway, I've been reviewing basic Czech lately. Whew! Totally different than Germanic languages, including Icelandic.

Bet your DLAB score was awesome back in the day. You guys take DLPT tests annually like Army?

Reactions: HymanKaplan
Heh, thanks. We gotta get together for a couple beers next trip to Lex, probably April 2025.

Anyway, I've been reviewing basic Czech lately. Whew! Totally different than Germanic languages, including Icelandic.

Bet your DLAB score was awesome back in the day. You guys take DPT tests annually like Army?
When I took the DLAB, I had no idea witf it was. They stuck me in a room, with a picture book, and a tape recorder, and I had to answer questions, based on the pictures and the narration (in a language I didn't understand)

How in the hell I ever passed it is still a mystery to me. LOL

And yes, I'd really like to grab a beer when you're here.

You won't have a problem. Hell, most of them probably speak English now anyway. BUT, as you know, people appreciate it if you "make the effort"

• Love
Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT