POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, no real justifications anywhere in any of your posts. You just want to. Well, we don't always get what we want in life. Especially when we're dead. You don't want to be paying your current tax rate either, as you've already said. But you do.
Justification? Jesus Dion. You can’t name five people that would not want to leave their assets to their family but to the government. I don’t need to justify that. Thinking otherwise is ignorant and incompetent. I’m a bad man in your eyes b/c I want to better my children’s lives.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Justification? Jesus Dion. You can’t name five people that would not want to leave their assets to their family but to the government. I don’t need to justify that. Thinking otherwise is ignorant and incompetent. I’m a bad man in your eyes b/c I want to better my children’s lives.
You admit you have no justification but then just call any other opinion than your unjustified one “ignorant and incompetent.” Ad hominem attacks are not an argument.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Seriously? @Dionysus444, @Nightwish84 @DreadLox @sambowieshin @sammysdad05, thoughts please? Actors? Really? How phony do you really have to be to fool the mindless sheep? You think needing to hire actors and literally pay people to attend your rallies shows that your party is really what the American public wants to lead it going forward?
You fools believe anything at all you see on the Google machine.
No surprise you believe all of Trump's BS and election lies too.
Meanwhile.... Meet your cross dressing VP candidate.... JD Vancypants. The pretty eyeliner all makes sense now. 🤣

I know a few here hate the Vance choice, but he has been good. Solid whether he is giving a speech or in interviews. (Vance is the anti-Democrat cause he is actually better in interviews than with a script). He will kill Walz in a debate. Walz claims he has been in war zones, he will leave the Vance debate believing he has been.
It's crazy to me that some people wanted JD replaced. What's even funnier is a VP candidate may be replaced but it won't be JD.

Shut up about your politics and someone come to the fantasy football thread.

Lonely The Simpsons GIF

Every single red county in the battle ground states should hold the results until Democrats cough up there's.
Absolutely. And should make sure they have 100% turnout.

It has come to this, unfortunately. When one side won’t follow the rules, the game becomes meaningless. Until democrats go back to the most secure method- same day paper ballots- then republicans should cheat just as much.

He's trying to pretend that theivery is the morally superior position. He clearly is a few fries short of a full happy meal.

Reactions: JumperJack
You fools believe anything at all you see on the Google machine.
No surprise you believe all of Trump's BS and election lies too.
Meanwhile.... Meet your cross dressing VP candidate.... JD Vancypants. The pretty eyeliner all makes sense now. 🤣

Christ you people are retarded.

You most certainly can sue the president. Clinton was sued -- for acts committed before he was president -- and had to testify in the trial. If you're president and a Democrat, you're not above the law.
Completely missing the point of the conversation. Sure, if a president is in a car wreck, he can be sued. But you can't sue the president because his policies cost you money.

If you want to question the "fairness" of the media, don't forget the lies that Fox (et alia) told about the election. (Admitted in court by Rupert Murdoch) They're the lies so many people still believe.

After 24 years in the Guard, Walz wanted to do something else. He had already retired once 4 years previously after 20 years and come back.

I'm sorry if 24 years isn't enough for some people.

misspoke my ass. I was in the Air Force, and picked up a rifle two times. I freely admit that, and would never "accidentally" say that I was a combat soldier. Nobody in the military would (make that mistake). I told you all that I'm going on an honor flight with my Dad in October. He is Korean War Veteran, but he never served in a theater of action. I wanted to buy him a Korean Vet hat, but he said the only ones he could find had the Combat Veteran ribbon on them, and he said he would never wear one with that on it. Finally, I looked up the ribbons he was eligible for, and found a cap with only those on it. My point being, NO Veteran would EVER make that mistake. And Walz, in my eyes, is a stolen valor POS. The only killing he has ever done, is to full term/viable human beings, that couldn't defend themselves. He's a murderer.

Completely missing the point of the conversation. Sure, if a president is in a car wreck, he can be sued. But you can't sue the president because his policies cost you money.
True. For a lot of reasons. Lack of standing. To permit suits over policy would stymie government. Policy decisions demand a different remedy than the courts. They're political and are handled via Congress.

True. For a lot of reasons. Lack of standing. To permit suits over policy would stymie government. Policy decisions demand a different remedy than the courts. They're political and are handled via Congress.
So you understand why I am disagreeing with this dipshit obviously.

misspoke my ass. I was in the Air Force, and picked up a rifle two times. I freely admit that, and would never "accidentally" say that I was a combat soldier. Nobody in the military would (make that mistake). I told you all that I'm going on an honor flight with my Dad in October. He is Korean War Veteran, but he never served in a theater of action. I wanted to buy him a Korean Vet hat, but he said the only ones he could find had the Combat Veteran ribbon on them, and he said he would never wear one with that on it. Finally, I looked up the ribbons he was eligible for, and found a cap with only those on it. My point being, NO Veteran would EVER make that mistake. And Walz, in my eyes, is a stolen valor POS.
A good friend of mine at work served in the army around 96-99. Never deployed. No combat. He doesn't even want to be mentioned in the same breathe with those who have. Honor thing. Proud of his service but doesn't believe in getting recognition along with those who have.

That's about all he will talk about it.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
Well, I know that I will sleep better; knowing that Congress is on top of things.

So you understand why I am disagreeing with this dipshit obviously.
People make mistakes. Get bad information. Their logic might be faulty. Lots of reasons why people can arrive at different conclusions than I do that don't necessarily involve them being wicked.

My wife and kid went to Wisconsin the other day to see her dad. She was born and raised there. They went into Milwaukee and Kenosha. Went to the 7 mile fair or whatever it's called. She said the cities are absolutely flooded with Mexicans. Like nothing she has ever seen. We went during covid 2020 and she went again 2 yrs later. Then now. Said it's unrecognizable from even a few yrs ago.

Rural Wisconsin, the entire rest of the state is as red as Alabama. Just the metro area that's been flooded with illegals that's changed.
So to piggy back on my own story...cause I'm a boss and I can

Talked to them today. Huge Renaissance fair going on. Travels there every year I guess. This is in the Milwaukee area I believe in Wisconsin. Not sure didn't ask.

She said honey, I have never seen so many "men" in dresses in my life. Not kilts, but all out princess, queen, Victorian, flaming men walking around in clown costumes wearing diva style shit.

I just lol'd and said your last 2 days have been an exercise in liberal land utopia babe. We just don't see it on that level in KY. But I told you so.

Seeing it on memes, reels. TikTok isn't the same as seeing it person.

Don't worry she's a Trumper. Hates politics. But she's on the right side. Took a little field trip back home and it opened her eyes wide open.

I think it's funny that the Russians and the Ukrainians were standing around bickering about "who started it" while the fire was raging.

WiTF are we involved in this ridiculous circus?

Reactions: thabigbluenation
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT